[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials live with their parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 612x380
Why do millennials live with their parents?
>>
>£400k for the shitty little council house i grew up in
fucking ayy lad
>>
To get on the property ladder where I live I need to be earning at least £100,000 a year.
>>
>>71053723
Why do people care so much. Unless married what is the point, having your own place single and young has literally existed for a few decades in the west of all mankinds history.

Grow up slide bait.
>>
>>71053723
>paying 1000 a month to the landed jew
>not getting free rent and tendies from mummy
I do kick her $100 bucks for rent but I am can live as an adult near her and still be independent
>>
Why do millennials live?
>>
Millennials are too busy watching anime and having nervous breakdowns when earthquakes happen in Japan to get jobs.

Poor things don't realize they'll need money to score their gold digging nip waifus.
>>
>>71054289
tax write-offs, mostly
>>
>>71053723
Why would I move out? It's not like a have a family of my own. I'd rather save and focus on getting a career for now
>>
>>71054456
>millennials
>"career"
good one
>>
I saved enough until I could buy my own place and move out, I was 24 at the time. A bargain, considering the value of the property has already raised by 30% over the last few years.
>>
>>71053723
Trying to bait an argument on the worth of someone who lives with their parents is pointless as all people live different lives with inequalities around the world which force their situation, some being financial, mental, and physical, to name a few.
>>
>>71053723
Because they die older.
>>
>>71053723
Because paying taxes triggers them and telling them to pay up is a migroaggression or oppression depending on gender.
>>
Honesty? My dad bought my older sister a 400k house while I was paying 1.4k in rent, my dad said he pay my rent but I want a house. So I moved back in and now waiting for him to buy me one. I also have a credit card that's on their account. No job and multiple modded cars.
>>
Most millenia aren't children of Xers, who were famously child phobic, but are simply even younger children of Boomers.

Meaning that my parents are ancient and busted, and can't cope with modern life, and my siblings and I have to manage the family's affairs.
>>
File: StupidGora.jpg (39 KB, 390x693) Image search: [Google]
StupidGora.jpg
39 KB, 390x693
>>71053723
>Why do millennials live with their parents?
I'm 31 now. I got kicked out of my place when I was 18, moved back in when I was 19 and then went and finished school at the age of 26 and moved out at 27 and been out since.

I don't think millennials care about the "move out of your parents' place because your an adult now" mantra. If your parents are cool with helping you out and you are willing to live with them, then good, otherwise move out.

If you move out simply because you think you're supposed to, then you're kind of an idiot. Why incur debt when you have a good situation going to school and don't have to work yourself to death.

I'm Sikh and have another Sikh friend who's 30 turning 31 in December and he makes like 79K CDN a year and still lives with his parents. They told him that he can even live with them after he gets married in a couple of years and just build his family there.
What blew my mind was that his parents even told him that they would sell their current house in and then they can collaborate and buy a house together where he, his family and his parents can live.

What's wrong with that? Family is important dude. Simply abandoning them because "that's what you're supposed to do" is kind of a dumb reason for anything.

Family, faith and nation, my man. That's the recipe for a sound mind, a strong family and a strong nation.
>>
>>71055076
>Family, faith and natio

Three things white people can't understand or care about nowadays. No wonder they're going extinct.
>>
File: welcome to toronto.jpg (260 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
welcome to toronto.jpg
260 KB, 1280x960
>>71055076
oy vey goy your family is a disaster. Your Friend should talk my my wife the realtor who will find him a very affordable place to live. His parents should end their lifeless marriage and each rent an apartment from her too
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>71055192
I thought it was because whites are too busy hiding at home and jacking off to anime.
>>
>$700 per month for a single bedroom apartment

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>71053723
Rents are too high to move out.
>>
Because they're either losers who failed at life, or are gaming the system by paying $200 for rent so they can save their money/focus it on more frivolous capital ventures such as DUDE WEED LMAO.
>>
>>71055192

Unfortunately, this.

Boomers were pissed when they realized they would have to sacrifice for their children, so they secretly hated them. This is why there are so many broken boomer homes, and why they kicked kids out of their houses.

If white people stuck to the ideals of caring about their communities and families, and didn't abandon that shit in favor of ever larger profits, then the counterculture would have never taken root like it did.
>>
>>71055463
i live in California where even niggers in the worst area can't find a place for $200 rent
>>
>>71053723
>Year of our Lord 2016
>Not living on a large familial estate accumulating and growing your family's wealth so that your descendants may live comfortable lives free from wage cuckery.

Have fun with your kike scam "independence" though.
>>
File: 146075239144730.png (85 KB, 572x307) Image search: [Google]
146075239144730.png
85 KB, 572x307
its just you buddy

wonder why
>>
>>71055564
Is that why Californians are flocking to Texas in droves? Every time I see a total junker on the road it's got California plates too.
>>
What's more pathetic than millenials living with their parents is you making this thread almost every day for over a year. Your autism is more sad than pathetic millenials.
>>
>>71055785
Can millennials not afford cell phones either? People can shitpost while driving to work now.
>>
>>71055785
He just keeps posting what he hears his mom yelling from outside his room

kek what a loser autist
>>
>baby boomers destroyed the economy
>illegal immigrants taking young people jobs
>general depression, motivation issues
>>
>>71053850
>implying a problem with that
>>
>>71055879
fucking rekt NEET

keep coming up with those cover up lies man
>>
>>71054894
Dude...
You're the reason why people make fun of adults living at home.

If you have the funding then there is no excuse to be at home still. There are people who have no funding and no prospects for success that still leave home to sleep in the streets only to return once they have failed and have no other options. Failing with the intent to succeed is much more admirable than scalping because you want something more than what is offered to you.
>>
>>71055772
well yeah after fertile land is sucked dry and filled with degenerates then people move on to the next place to ruin. i guess that afterthought is texas
>>
>>71053723
Moved our almost as soon as a graduated only moved by in for 4 months between apartments been on my own with wife for 5 years.
>>
>>71056210
You're gonna cry and watch anime now, aren't you?
>>
>>71053723
Because I'm too much of a beta to ever have a girlfriend, so what's the point of living anywhere else?

Besides when my parents die in like 10 years, the house becomes mine anyway.
>>
>>71053723
Because I'm a useless NEET
>>
File: The Final Encounter.png (1 MB, 1280x904) Image search: [Google]
The Final Encounter.png
1 MB, 1280x904
>only child
>no friends/relationships outside of work
>able to go to school without having to worry about slaving away
>still pay rent and for some of my expenses such as internet

I'm already isolated enough, why would I want to break off any meaningful contact that I have left?

Only when I find a decent woman to marry and have children with or decide if I'd like to live in another country, will I bother to move out and 'enjoy' living on my own.
>>
>>71056466
this

living with your folks can be a nice in-between for all parties involved, as long as you're out of there in under 6 months, and are a respectful boarder

as much as they say they can wait for the kids to get out, they miss having you under the roof as soon as you're gone
>>
>>71053723
because the marketjew make houses expensives to create even more manchilds to destroy da white race
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.