[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13X KRSqDupQ ISIS thinks th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 62561894.jpg (107 KB, 635x359) Image search: [Google]
62561894.jpg
107 KB, 635x359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13XKRSqDupQ

ISIS thinks that brazilians are like eurocucks?
C'mon ISIS, we are waiting for you.
>>
Im a brazilian manky and i can into english m8, halp brazil into destroy isis cmon m8s.
>>
This is Brazil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxB1Vn1ev4s
>>
behind computer everyone is strong
55chan make this false flag
https://archive.is/HvQty
>>
ISIS doesn't know what real war is, we'll show them.
>>
File: 1455162388783.gif (2 MB, 196x187) Image search: [Google]
1455162388783.gif
2 MB, 196x187
>Brazilians good at war

Well I had no idea tbqhwy senpai good luck from across the pond lads.
>>
It would be interesting if somehow ISIS had a couple C-130s and parachuted in fighters to a Rio favela. Hues and hadjis killing each other for fun.
>>
Because Favelas monkeys are better than desert monkeys right
>>
>>71054926
Right.
>>
File: showuppp.jpg (172 KB, 2048x1148) Image search: [Google]
showuppp.jpg
172 KB, 2048x1148
mfw isis is coming to brazil to recruit drug dealers as mercenaries
>>
What is there to even blow up in Brazil?
>>
>>71055483
gringos during the olympics
>>
>>71055760
Are there even muslims in Brazil? Out of all the targets Brazil just seems so stupidly unlikely
>>
>>71055483
We can blow up the ass of his mother, that bitch.
>>
>>71055969
No, the muslim community is almost inexistent.
Can't really tell whats going on their minds but it's an interesting opportuniy to kill some more european infidels. I hope they blow some shit up, maybe Maracanã or a delegation village, just like the one happened in Munich, just for the hue.
>>
>>71053709
Those poor fucks don't know what they are signing up for.
>>
C´mon, we have the smoking snakes, who is isis compared to.
>>
>>71053709
They will use brazilian muslims and yes they exist because brazil like all south americucks think islam is A-OK

Just look at colombia these days, filled with muslims everywhere wearing burkas, christianity giving zero fucks, religion of fags.
>>
>>71057226
>No, the muslim community is almost inexistent.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NL_t8Ykros
>>
>>71057226
>brazilian muslims
Oh boy, I've never seen one in my entire life.
>>
>>71057564
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Brazil

Give it 10 years and you will blow ahmed after work. You either nip it in the bud or Islam takes you over.
>>
File: 1456442853319.jpg (29 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1456442853319.jpg
29 KB, 704x396
I want everyone niggers to die of Rio de Janeiro
>>
File: dsc03360-1.jpg (59 KB, 725x545) Image search: [Google]
dsc03360-1.jpg
59 KB, 725x545
>>71057788
Brazil is irrelevant, there is nothing to lose if muslims start taking over. And I doubt there's going to be a islamification of brazilian society in the next 10 years or more, we don't really respect them, their religion or their opinion.
I can only imagine some crazy sandniggers starting a sharia zone in Brazil, as soon as they start oposing our degeneracy their are going to get their ass kicked. Hue.
Brazil is no Europe, we are ignorant and intolerant, there will be no welcome refugees.
>>
>>71057704
Fucking animals
>>
File: ace grin.gif (2 MB, 361x200) Image search: [Google]
ace grin.gif
2 MB, 361x200
>>71053709
>>
>>71058972
>brazil is irrelevant they will never attack!!
LMAO damn are you fucking deluded, their wntire religion revolves around the prophecy that end times and paradise will come first when all world and populations are muslim or dead, every muslim fights for this end goal, like christians waiting for jesus and jews waiting for jewish jesus.

What the muslims do in brazil is no diffent than what they did in Sweden for instance 20 years ago. They follow same strategy every time, I can follow your take over with a calendar.
>>
>>71054926

actually yeah
they're staying on their own turf
>>
>>71054722
>Brazilians
>not good at war

Come on lad, they are masters of gorilla warfare :^)
>>
>>71060023
What I meant is that there's nothing worth saving here, What are they going to do? Kill this evangelical christians plague, rape racemixed sluts and subvert ou beautiful culture? Kek. Maybe we should get islamized after all, I would be the first one to fake convert and go out killing niggers and raping bitches.
You guys are the ones that should be afraid, we were lost since the first jew landed here in 1500.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.