[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ABIN CONFIRMS TERRORIST THREAT ON BRAZIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ShowImage.jpg (71 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
71 KB, 758x530
The possibility of terrorist threat in Brazil breathed again this week after ABIN (Brazilian Intelligence Agency) has confirmed the authenticity of a profile and a message posted in November last year.

An alleged member of the Islamic State tweeted a threat to the country. The message "Brazil, you are our next target" was posted in November last year by the French Maxime Hauchard shortly after the attacks that left 129 dead and dozens injured, in France, but only on Wednesday (13) Abin He confirmed the information.

Although a few sites have disclosed the existence of the message already at the time, as the French radio Tendance Ouest, in Brazil it was only made public yesterday, after the director of the Department of Counterterrorism Abin, Luiz Alberto Sallaberry, confirm suspicions.

To give a lecture at the International Fair of Public Safety and Corporate, in São Paulo, Sallaberry talked about the strategies of the Islamic State to recruit followers and order attacks through social networks.

Known as "the hangman" French Maxime Hauchard is suspected of being one of the terrorists who appear in videos that show the beheading of kidnapped people or taken prisoner by the terrorist group, mostly Syrian soldiers. Sites that first released the information after the message has been posted, they observed that the user had created the profile shortly before the attacks in France. Currently, the account is disabled.

Well /pol/ imagine there's an terrorist attack on the olimpics and someone important get killed thus starting WWlll?

Well /pol/ this is olimpics year, and there's going to be a lot of important people watching it. Imagine theres an terrorist attack on the olimpics and a president get killed thus starting WWlll?

Well, i just hope they kill a lot of niggers on Rio de Janegro.
>>
Fits the trend. I thought you were supposed to have ISIS some months back.

Did you piss somebody off?
>>
Gangs from north east Brazil are a threat to Brazil and the world more than Isis faggot
Get your shit together tour homicide rate is high as fuck
And the amount of people that died because of homicide in Brazil the past 10 years is higher than the Syrian war casualties
>>
>>71053947
https://youtu.be/13XKRSqDupQ

I don't give a shit about those homicide rates, thats only niggers killing niggers.
>>
>>71053947
DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L
>>
>>71053650
Stop stealing Europe's thunder, you jungle monkey. You have the Olympics to fuck up, let Europe keep the terrorist attacks as their thing.
>>
>>71054158
Just stop. They couldn't even get zika right.
>>
>>71053650

>overthrowing government
>huehuehue virus
>ISIS

I wonder why this isn't selling out...
>>
>>71053947
>flag
Lol
>>
I hope they cancel each other out

shit/shit
>>
>>71053650

Why the fuck would a president being killed by ISIS at the viadinho olympics start ww3?

Fucking viadinho boiola thinking anyone gives a fuck about viadinhos
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.