[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A nigger stole my gf's phone today. She told me he was too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: rage.jpg (57 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
57 KB, 554x527
A nigger stole my gf's phone today. She told me he was too fast for her to catch him, which is good because I'm pretty sure he would have beaten her up too. That's how shameless they are.

Seeing we don't get to have guns here, what are some women friendly self defense sports or martial arts?
>>
>>71053631
Shivs or knuckledusters my frog friend. Such is life in the EUSSR.
>>
Umm. Did you ever stop to think this wouldn't have happened if you and your gf weren't racist white losers? It's 2016. Try to befriend people from different racial groups instead of fighting them off.
>>
she fucked him, went for a quickie in the restroom

thats when he stole it you gullible cuck
>>
>>71053631
dicksuckfu
>>
File: 1450660517247.jpg (35 KB, 377x527) Image search: [Google]
1450660517247.jpg
35 KB, 377x527
>>71053631
Thats what you get for not killing them when you colonized them
>>
>>71053631
Nigger story for y'all.
>be my uncle
>college in Niagara, 1979
>get out of car
>wild negroid emerges from the bushes
>stabs you
>takes $15
>retaliate by tripping it
>smash it's head into the ground with your heel
>hear the skull crack
>blood everywhere
>it somehow runs off
>go to the police
>"office I've been attacked."
>".. let me guess. black male wearing a backwards ball cap."
>"yeah that's what he looked like"
>"can't do much for ya son, niggers will be niggers."
>>
>>71053631
Unlikely story, man. What probably happen was she was making sweet sweet love to the bull. He decided the phone was a good trade for the pleasure he brought her, so he took it. She just didn't want to break your heart.
>>
They sell these things on Amazon called "blast knuckles" - they are brass knuckles, with a cattleprod/taser on the edge so when you hit the person with them they get zapped. I think they're new enough of a product that they may not yet be banned in France, you should look them up and grab a pair for your GF because they are not that expensive
>>
>>71053631
>n-niger stole my phone i swear
>i didnt leave it at his 'crib'

top bait
>>
>>71053847
oh look an '' american '' talking about cuckold fantasies, shocking
>>
>>71053916
>it somehow runs off

You damaged the part of the body that it doesn't use, what do you expect?
>>
>>71053631
U got cucked baguette
>>
>>71053971
>>71053921
>>71053847

You and your cuck fetish.

>>71053971
I don't think we're even allowed to have regular brass knuckles, much less electric ones.
>>
>>71054150
It might be a fantasy in the states, but it's a reality in Canada. Cuckboy.
>>
File: 1439156117465.png (103 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1439156117465.png
103 KB, 224x224
>>71053631
Sounds like it's a Millennials problem.

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>71054329
my point was youre a nigger and you wished white women were attracted to you even though a tiny minority is. but since youre a nigger youre too stupid to get the point of my post
>>
File: lQ2cN.jpg (83 KB, 650x974) Image search: [Google]
lQ2cN.jpg
83 KB, 650x974
>>71054199

and i like it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.