[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ameen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>>
muhammad fucked babies
>>
>>71053103

>Muslim feminazi SJW

How hateable can one person be?
>>
Plz Jesus give me strength to not cuss/kill these women and black folks out here today. Plz plz plz.
>tweet removed for hate speech
>>
last I heard it's hard to kill people with feelings
>>
You think he gave her strength?
>>
Go back to Africa chimp
>>
>>71052996
Where's her face towel?
>>
>>71053311
He gave her a punchable face.
>>
>>71053937
But had he not given her strength, wouldn't we read about her in the papers now?
I think we found irrefutable proof that Allah is the one true God and Mohammed is his crochet.
>>
>>71052996
What is she talking about
>>
>>71052996
You see guys? You see the struggle? How hard they try not to blow theirselves up? They're fighting the urge to murder which is a start. Maybe rapes will diminish too if allah gives them strength

>>71053298
>person incarcerated for this tweet
>>
>>71054060
Her getting in the paper for pretty much saying 'I want to kill all whites' isn't strength. It's her being a basic mudslime.

>see flag

Ok, Ahab the Arab.
>>
http://m.huffpost.com/ca/entry/9659874

>nigger lives matter Toronto

Kek why does this group even exist here. Can't think of a single case of Canadian police even killing an unarmed nog
>>
>>71053311

Obviously, he did. From what I've been able to see, being a "strong woman" means acting like an insufferable cunt rather than displaying any real strength.
>>
>>71053258
Welcome to Toronto
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.