[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of boogie? Im not sure what to make of him.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18
What does /pol/ think of boogie? Im not sure what to make of him.
>>
he is a cuck
>>
fat
>>
Literally who
>>
Fat neck beard loser pretending to be an even bigger fat neckbeard loser.

I find that funny, the fat man can continue to entertain me on occasion
>>
I watched his latest video and he completely transgresses from the subject of the video to talk about how he hates he body and is life. typical woe is me crap except he has millions of people eating it up. It really rubs me wrong that he claims to not make 'clickbait' videos when thats essentially all he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWrLkjfVdY
>>
>>71052702
Watch his older videos and you'll see the real boogie. I think hes a good guy, generally intelligent but too eager to please the masses.
>>
Stop shilling on /pol/ you fat fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoGlalJQJsw
>>
>"boo hoo I'm so fat"
>"I'm gonna lose weight guys I promise!!"
>2 weeks later
>"Okay guys here I am eating 2 pizzas (it's a joke, I swear)
>>
Am I supposed to know who this fat fuck is? I think I'm too old for this board
>>
>>71052702
No reason to hate
Dude makes good money doing what he does
>>
File: 1293493942.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1293493942.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>>/v/
>>
>>71053039

He's an entertainer. He literally makes his living and supports his family by entertaining people. I don't watch much youtube but I have caught some of his twitch streams and they're often hilarious.

He has an editor and employs his wife, making him a job creator. Don't begrudge a guy for making a living, paying taxes, and contributing to society, /pol/.
>>
This guy is a fucking loser. His videos are cheap ass shit. All he does is comment on YouTube drama like his opinion is worth a shit. Not only is he a fat loser, but he likes to play the victim game in all of his videos constantly. He's a fat pathetic piece of shit. Wahhhh my parents were mean and I was sexually abused and I'm fat wahhhh. His "character" is not even funny, he acts like a fat retard. Pretty sure this guy only has subs because people feel bad for him and he knows it.
>>
>>71053701
Some mountains aren't worth conquering
>>
>>71053858
Contributing to society by making petty clickbait videos and forcing his personal issues on his audience while not actually putting any effort to fixing them?
>>
>>71052702
Honorary thin person.
>>
He keeps saying he wants to lose weight but he barely tries, and when he does he can't keep it off
>>
>>71054104
You don't have to watch him if it bothers you, anon.
>>
File: what.jpg (259 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
259 KB, 460x800
>>71053858
>contributing to society
>>
>>71052702
Worlthess fat fuck who refuses to lose weight.

To maintain his weight, he has to consume between 4800-5300 calories a day.

If he just stop being a worthless fuck sack of shit he'd lose weight. He doesn't even have to work out (though he should).
>>
>>71052702
He is a very good liar.
He is actually very bigoted irl, racist, sexist, and homophobic. He only acts all sjw because you have to be that on youtube or else you lose all you viewers.

He also lies about how much he makes, he makes a lot of money, so much that his wife could quit her job even though its at corporate walmart? He takes in at least 150k a year, most likely 200k+

He was also never really poor, he was on disability for longer then he claimed to be, he said he was on it less than a year which is bullshit, you can look on his facebook, and in beginning he says when he got on compare it with when he says he got off and its over 2 years, almost three. So the whole "I was only on disability for less than a year and I had to pay it all back anyway" is a big lie.

He claims to wants to be the "bad example" yet he will never show you the bad parts of his life. How can you be a bad example yet show yourself making all this money and doing all this fun stuff?

I knew him back during wotlk, we did some raids together.
>>
eternally morbidly obese gamer man
>>
ITT: EVEN FATTER FUCKING NECKBEARD NEETS JEALOUS THEY CANT MAKE JEWTUBEBUX
>>
>>71052702
It's been fucking years, he is still a fat fuck. Just another failure, seriously a life of making shit youtube videos and playing video games. Absolutely pathetic
>>
File: 1457726689032.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1457726689032.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
He makes me physically angry and I'm a fat fuck too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/boogiedown550

Just watch the videos on this channel, it's fucking pitiful.

>H-H-HEY GUYS I'M GONNA LOSE WEIGHT THIS TIME I PROMISE
>update: I'm losing weight niggas oh damn greatest shape of my life
>next update
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I BROKE THE FUCKING REINFORCED STEEL ON MY CHAIR WEIGHED FOR 600 POUNDS WOE IS ME WAHHHHHH I'M A FAT FUCK MY MOM DID SHIT TO ME HOLY FUCK

I like to think that I'm nothing like this fag.
>>
>>71052925
This but he look fat so fuck him
>>
>>71052702
In Person he can be quite the dick.
I live in the same town as him. People who know him will say so.
His Girlfriend/Wife what ever sits and makes him grilled cheese at Magic Tournaments.
>>
>>71052702
He is an idiot who thanks to YT success believes he is smart.
>>
>>71054225

He pays taxes and employs people. Most people on /pol/ do neither.
>>
>>71054104
At least he lives in the US where his health problems he has to pay for rather than being a burden on the state like he would here.

Got no issues with the guy, seems nice.
>>
>>71053858
>paying taxes
Most youtubers dont pay shit in taxes, I know I am one of them.
He has tons of tax write offs.
Buy a new video game? tax write off
Go to vidcon? plane ticket, hotel room, food, ect all tax write offs, everything spent on the trip is tax write off
Get a new video system, new computer? tax write off
Use the internet? tax write off
Use cell phone? tax write off
buy magic the gathering cards? tax write off
Do a review of any damn thing on youtube? tax write off

You can really work the system if you know what you are doing and he certainly does.
>>
>>71052702
very intelligent and full of heart.
awful past thanks to his shit mother though.
I wish him the best.
>>
Also he is at his end of life.

He hasnt talked much about it but he is nearing the end.
His diabetes has taken most of the sight in his one eye. Looks like he has had a stroke but its just the eye dying because of the diabetes.

He needs that weightloss surgery because the reality is he only has 2-3 years left at his current weight.
>>
Disgusting animal, honestly hope he fucking dies since he's absolutely pathetic and has no intention of ever losing weight.
>>
>>71054104
>giving a fuck what people do to make a living

Nothing anyone does here makes a meaningful contribution to society, honestly I applaud him for being able to make a living off of youtube shit.
>>
File: 1456555751392.webm (919 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456555751392.webm
919 KB, 320x320
What do we think of the real Boogie?
>>
>>71054473
That is my experience as well. I saw Boogie at a grocery store in Fayetteville yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 1448488498251.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448488498251.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>71054757
He won't do it though because you need to lose weight to get the surgery and this guy is pretty much the biggest fag when it comes to that.

>I'LL LOSE WEIGHT THIS TIME GUYS I PROMISE

I honestly wanted to see him get better and succeed, I really did I think he is a good guy. But I lost all respect for him just watching his weight loss channel.

The thing is, he thinks he wants to lose weight but he really doesn't. Even i can admit to myself I don't want to change. He can't do that. He'll die in like 2 years
>>
>>71052702
I don't know him
>>
I only watch the videos when he is Francis. Fat guy rage is funny, even if it's acting.

His regular boogie videos are preachy and annoying.
>>
Of all the assholes, retards, degenerates, faggots and whatnots on youtube you hate on this guy?
>>
File: Horo™ (183).jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (183).jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>71052702
>I'm too stupid to form an opinion of my own, tell me what to think, /pol/
>>
>>71054999
Come on bro, if he lost his weight he would have no content for his videos.
>>
>>71054984
Kek, haven't seen this pasta in a long time
>>
>>71055091
I had seen one of his videos and was torn between disliking him because of the way he used his problems to his advantage by sympathy baiting. Or liking him because of some of the things he said. So I asked for other opinions because I thought there was potential for a discussion.
>>
File: 1444891322050.jpg (440 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444891322050.jpg
440 KB, 1000x1000
>>71055153
I honestly think this is the case. He only knows the fatfuck in him. His whole youtube career has been built off of being a fatfuck.

I remember Daym Drops had a similar problem. He gave up fast food but quickly realized without fast food reviews he has like no content.
>>
Appeal to emotion fat guy who takes a moderate stand on everything (unless it popular to hate it) to go along with the "nice jolly fat guy" shtick
>>
milking suckers for youtube shekels

can you imagine what this dude eats in a day?
>>
>>71052702
his wife sucked my dick a few months ago
>>
>>71055488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20

>I'M GONNA LOSE WEIGHT GUYS
>>
>>71054999
You need to lose weight or you need to leave the country to get it.

Its much more dangerous which is why in the US you have to lose the weight first. But in other countries they will just do the surgery, greater chance of dying but they will do them. He will end up either just straight up dying at home in Arkansas, or he will go to India or Thailand where they will do the surgery straight without weightloss.

Honestly though by that time it will be too late and he will most likely die either during surgery or a little bit afterwords.

He needed that surgery years ago. But he didnt give a shit, even when he was strong enough to exercise he would just laugh at the camera and say "I am the bad example" "dont be me kids" and then keep eating whatever it was he was eating.
>>
>>71052702
waste of space
>>
>>71055488
He has said it before, he eats normally 6000 to 9000 calories in a day.
>>
File: Boogie please.png (6 KB, 618x79) Image search: [Google]
Boogie please.png
6 KB, 618x79
>>71052702
I like boogie.
Yes this picture is actually something he posted on 4chan.
He lurks but he generally doesn't post with a name.
>>
>>71055304
I meant it as a fat joke but I think you are right.
>>
has a hot wife girlfriend whatever

I just wanna kill myself desu
>>
FUCK OFF, YOUTUBE FAGGOTS
>>
>>71055669
if youtubers really cared about him
they wouldn't watch his videos
then he wouldn't have all that money for junk food
starve
get thin

he doesn't care
hes a fucking asshole
>>
>>71052702
Stupid fat fuck. Now normally I don't really have problems with a person's weight as long as they're trying to lose it but this guy likes to tell his fans that he's trying to lose weight but in reality he's just a lazy faggot who cries on youtube for hugbox points. Not to mention he tries to appear as a moderate, but don't let that fake facade try and fool you as he's actually a liberal cocksucker that loves diversity in his videogames.
>>
>>71055817
>hot wife
>hot

Sven, she's a 5/10 on a good day.

Even though she's not even remotely hot, she's still out of boogie's league.
>>
>>71055817
http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988
>I-I-I'M TOTALLY POOR GUYS

That girl is probably banking on him dying. Probably enables him hard.
>>
>>71055817
Looking at your flag, I don't blame you for wanting to kill yourself.
>>
>>71054594

He pays taxes on twitch income. He gets hundreds of dollars a night 5 nights a week.

The tax rate for twitch donations is fairly high.
>>
>>71055717
That is because he actually has blockage. When your so fat it hides your genitals. Its a common medical issue with extremely obese people, its why they have to make sure they bathe and scrub because while you can pull the fat back to urinate/defecate you still sometimes get it on yourself and because you are so big you cant tell.

Its why a lot of really obese guys have to have people help them wipe after using the bathroom.

Hell go look up "Japanese Sumo Wiper" someone is paid to make sure the Sumo wrestlers are wiped after using the restroom because they are so big they can no longer do it themselves.
>>
>>71052702

He's a fat liberal gamer. He seems like a really nice guy though. One of those kinds of guys you'd argue with over issues but not really hate.
>>
>>71055997
>http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/boogie2988
so this guy is making between 40k and 600k a year being a fat whiney fuck who plays vidya all day

killmenow
>>
>>71055997
rumors go that he married her for the health insurance (he confirmed getting it only via his now wife once) and that in return she gets his house if something goes wrong with the stomach staple surgery
>>
>>71056130
>someone is paid to make sure the Sumo wrestlers are wiped after using the restroom because they are so big they can no longer do it themselves.

I bet the /r9k/ on 2ch is so-so-so much worse than our /r9k/.
>>
>>71054104
>No effort to fix them
He has tried to change his lifestyle by at least attemptimg exercise and diet change. Even if it takes a long time or he fails at least he is trying. Don't accuse him of not trying you shit.
>>
File: 1455433918891.jpg (71 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1455433918891.jpg
71 KB, 633x758
>>71056235
Sometimes I think I should just pirate Sony Vegas, buy a decent condenser microphone and try this youtube shit.
>>
>tell me what to think, /pol/
>>
>>71054420
He then proceeds to post a video where he downs 6 different litre bottles of Mountain Dew.
Always the fault of someone else
>>
>>71056377
found the fat guy
>>
>>71052702
I used to hate fact that he was able to make good money off of making extremely mediocre YouTube videos, then I found out he suffered from severe depression, constant physical pain from his obesity, and I started to sympathize with him.
>>
>>71057097
>not laughing at the fat fuck
Poor burger so sad cheer up with a few litres of coke.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>71052702
I want to know how this fat fuck got a decent looking wife. Don't say alpha or confidence since none of that shit matters when you weigh 600lbs and can't physically wash yourself.
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>71057710
What the FUCK
>>
>>71057710
It's called money, bitches love that shit more then you
>>
>>71057946
They dont fuck, never had sex, they married for benefits and she actually has several boyfriends.
>>
>>71057710
Money/internet fame, and she has a fetish.
>>
>>71057710
maybe he's a genuinely good person IRL and has few faults aside from his inability to stop eating? I see myself as a degenerate stoner but I have an attractive wife regardless, likely because my biggest flaw, weed, doesn't get in the way at all and my other flaws are negligible.. for now.
>>
>>71058032
Proofs
>>
>>71052961
He is a degenerate fatass but he plays it good by getting a decent amount of monetizing on Youtube.
>>
Notice how you never EVER see full body shots of his wife? Don't let the facebook selfies fool you. Shes a fatty too.

Anyways, he's a typical "It's not my fault i'm fat" fat fuck who blames the weight limit on his treadmill for why he is still fat. His one claim to fame was a comedy character Frances. He does take a fairly middle of the road stance on SJW/Modern Feminism which got him shunned by the radical left and banned from places like NeoGaf
>>
>>71057946
>>71058113

Motherfucker was married before all that.

>>71058032
Sauce?
>>
>>71058232
Wrong, he met and married her after his fame. Did you even watch his drawl my life shit? They met via youtube you fucking wanker
>>
>>71058232
>Motherfucker was married before all that.
That's not true, sir. She found out about him because of his channel and she contacted him, and they eventually started a relationship. I've always been sort of dumbfounded by this, but the only explanation is basically pity/money/internet fame or a fetish.

In the case of "pity" I would not be surprised if she has boyfriends on the side.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 581x1032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 581x1032
>>71058219
She doesn't look fat
>>
is it true that he shits on a bag?
>>
>>71057710
Blackmail
>>
>>71052702
watching his videos is enabling his self destructive behavior

anyone who gets this fat has a mental illness especially if they have been "trying" to lose weight for years now
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
>>71058032
You might be right

>>71058166
Women don't care about that shit. Women are vain.

>>71058320
>>71058481

Sorry I don't pay close attention to some fat YouTube cuck.
>>
Why the hell would a slim girl be with boogie? guees why

>pro-tip she's a gold digger
>>
>>71058743
That's not his wife
>>
>>71058840
He has admitted to this in the past. And that he had a very abusive childhood. His father left and his mother beat him seriously or something. He has serious mental and physical issues obviously but I think overall he seems to be a good guy. At least his issues don't really affect anyone negatively but himself and possibly some people in his immediate surrounding.
>>
>>71058862
>Sorry I don't pay close attention to some fat YouTube cuck

Then why even say shit? Why just make things up to post?
>>
File: 1440117511368.gif (383 KB, 257x266) Image search: [Google]
1440117511368.gif
383 KB, 257x266
>>71059328
because hes a fucking deluded cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 393x500
>>71059328
>>
>>71059467
Ok, whats that have to do with you literally making something up on the spot?
>>
>>71055556
what the fuck, just plain mayo?
>>
>>71052702
>i'am a fat neckbeard BUT YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE FUN OF ME BECAUZ MY LIFE WAS HARD AND SO I WAS EATING LIKE A FUCKING PIG BUT THAT IS JUSTIFIABLE I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE MY BACK HURTS.

I actually hope the cancer from TB will run away to him.
>>
>>71053858
entertainers used to be considered worse than prostitutes.

Look where society has gone ever since their status has been validated as acceptable
>>
>>71059834
He actually made a video saying that it's OK to make fun of most fat people because they are responsible for their predicament.
>>
>>71052702
hey is this the fat shaming fridays thread??
>>
>>71057710
You will only ever see pictures of her face, that is because she is obese, not as bad as boogie, just regular obese.
>>
>>71059810

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkffYm2QqyE

This guy ate 7 pounds of chocolate pudding, one jar of mayo is nothing.
>>
He has been "trying to lose weight" for 2 years.

Fat pathetic failure.
>>
he is very sexy i think we have to glory fy him
>>
>>71059810
I think he said in a later video it was vanilla pudding.
>>
File: EternalTurkroach1.jpg (24 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
EternalTurkroach1.jpg
24 KB, 300x295
>>71056704
Kek, I may be an Amerifat but it doesn't actually mean I'm fat Hans. Simply defending Boogie, who I respect.
>>
>>71062494
Really?!
>>
>>71062638
no
>>
>>71054104
>forcing his personal issues on his audience

well arent you the biggest faggot? dont watch his videos then you piece of idiot
>>
>>71053284

He's a new guy. It's not that your'e old. It's just that no one outside of /fit and their "fat hate threads" gives a shit.
>>
>>71052702
at least he's not fatman folks
>>
His magic card table tip made me feel sorry for him, the keyboard smashing was funny as hell.
>>
>>71053701
>Rand Paul meeting Rand /pol/
>>
>>71058178

He has no proof. He has shit.
>>
>>71063594
>what is common sense
Gtfo whale porker.
>>
>>71060002
I remember him making a video whining that it's not his fault that he is fat because he was abused or some other shit like that...

I just despise anyone who is so fat because they just aren't people to be trusted if even their own fat killing them isn't a sign for them to do something differently.
>>
When he trolls people in games like H1Z1 he actually sounds like he's from /pol
>>
>>71063594
That is why his wife has gone on trips alone, without him, with her friends to such place as Las Vegas and Florida.

You are married and go on trips without your husband or any family members to Las Vegas? Yeah that is normal.
>>
>>71064087
Thats because he is. He is a racist, sexist, homophobe, he hides it well on youtube because he learned long ago to be successful on youtube you have to be leftist/sjw or just ignore politics all together.
>>
>>71064111
In Canada it is common practice ;)
>>
>>71054594
give us a hint
>>
>>71064447
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
>>
everything he uploads now is just vlog tier shit. Plus whenever a YouTuber gets around 1 millions subs, they become unwatchable. Nothing but teenage girl comments and Facebook nonsense after that.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.