[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/ opinion on Putin? He fucked up invading Ukraine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: CWs5y6uWEAEvoZL.jpg (48 KB, 599x539) Image search: [Google]
CWs5y6uWEAEvoZL.jpg
48 KB, 599x539
What is /pol/ opinion on Putin?

He fucked up invading Ukraine?

I think so

>pic related
>>
File: BvbP6QBCIAEuhIu.jpg (27 KB, 438x395) Image search: [Google]
BvbP6QBCIAEuhIu.jpg
27 KB, 438x395
>>71051187

He fucked up so much
>>
>>71051187
He's more competent and has better intentions than the other world leaders, but that's not a very high standard. He lives a manly lifestyle and will get along with Trump and mediate relations with the west, which might be the closes thing the world gets to world peace.
>>
Russia's economy is always going to be tied to oil and gas prices regardless of who is in power, just like Canada. You can paint the leader as responsible for the rise or fall of the economy but the reason is oil prices.
>>
That's really tied with oil and not because of sanctions.
Geopolitically, he had to act in Ukraine.
>>
>>71051187
Putin and Russia are still standing,his popularity is as good as ever. Russia is now reunited with Crimea which is more important to Russians than a small hit in the wallet. Also these sanctions made them re-examine their economy so they're now developing an agricultural sector and plan to become exporters rather than exporters.
>>
Oh son, you need to
Lrn2history
Them ruskies are some hardy bastards, they always have been
Sanctions are a fucking joke and only strengthen their resolve
The eu and us are gonna wish they played a smarter game
End of days is gonna between Russia and dem Chinese
My monies on Russia to take the jackpot

Lenin Stalin and Putin 4 the win !
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 271x186
The name comes from Italian maccheroni, plural form of maccherone. In Italy, the noun has a lot of variants and they sometimes differ from each other because of the texture of each pasta: rigatoni and tortiglioni, for example, have ridges down their length, while chifferi, lumache, lumaconi, pipe, pipette, etc. refer to elbow-shaped pasta similar to macaroni in the American culture.
>>
>>71052586
You wot m8
>>
>>71051187

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>71051187
You can explain all that by the strengthening of the US dollar
>>
>>71051620
This didn't use to be the case in Canada. The rest of our industry was dismantled and the government bet it all on oil.
>>
>>71051187
Why would invading Ukraine be a bad thing?

Look what putin won out of it so far, Crimea. Look where it is on the map. Look what surrounds it.

Think for a fucking second....

And bam now you know why invading Ukraine was a good idea.
>>
>>71051837
>>71051837
>exporters rather than exporters.
>>
File: RussianRubleCollapsethxObama.jpg (30 KB, 875x686) Image search: [Google]
RussianRubleCollapsethxObama.jpg
30 KB, 875x686
>>71051187
Obama completely demolished Putin.
>>
File: harper-denial2.png (386 KB, 633x465) Image search: [Google]
harper-denial2.png
386 KB, 633x465
>>71052957
Thanks Harper!
>>
>>71051187
He fucked up big time.

Russia hasn't learned that military power only gets you so far. Now a days, the playing field has moved onto economics. Bringing someones economy to their knees just by asking people not to trade with them is real power and it's something the west has in spades.
>>
>>71051187
wow the economy shrank by almost 50%? that sure sounds believable, these stats are legit fo sho
>>
>>71055330
>uses chinese oil magic in alberta to keep us out of recession in 2008
>chinese oil magic has now failed us and our manufacturing and energy in ontario is now crippled thanks to wynne
fucking pottery lmao
>ndp is shortbus tier
>liberals are shortbus tier with identity politics attatched
>conservatives haven't had a good leader in over a decade
what a time to be alive
>>
File: may.png (111 KB, 1281x640) Image search: [Google]
may.png
111 KB, 1281x640
I buy Ruble like crazy.
You don't even know what's coming.
>>
>>71051308
USD was more expensive back then.
>>
File: taytor.jpg (74 KB, 607x455) Image search: [Google]
taytor.jpg
74 KB, 607x455
>>71056175
>I buy ruble like crazy
You fucked up
>>
File: harperWORSTrecord2.png (21 KB, 600x495) Image search: [Google]
harperWORSTrecord2.png
21 KB, 600x495
>>71056093
Jesus christ you Harpercucks are absolute morons.

>>uses chinese oil magic in alberta to keep us out of recession in 2008

First of all Canada did go into recession in 2008. So you're already a fucking moron.

8 years later and you still don't have your facts straight.

I guess you believed Harper when he said in 2008 that there wasn't even a recession coming.

>Recession I, Sept. 15: "My own belief is if we were going to have some kind of crash or recession, we probably would have had it by now."

2nd of all, the only reason why we didn't crash as hard as the United States, is thanks to LIBERAL BANKING REGULATIONS that kept the banks heavily regulated in Canada. Something that Harper was against when he was in the opposition.

As soon as he got into office, he immediately tried to deregulate but he didn't have enough time.

Special investigation: How high-risk mortgages crept north
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/special-investigation-how-high-risk-mortgages-crept-north/article1067885/?page=all

Thirdly, the reason why you Harpercucks want to keep going back 8 years ago is because you don't want to talk about the fact that the longer Harper was in office, the worse the Canadian economy got.

>liberals are shortbus tier with identity politics attatched

Actually, Harper's oil fantasy was the shortbus and now the ride is over.

God bless Ontario and Quebec, otherwise we'd be Russia or Brazil right now.

GTFO of my country you stupid cuck.
>>
>>71051308
Why'd you stop in 2013?
>>
>>71051620
When oil was high Russia wasted money. Even export routes for oil and gas were not secured. No pipelines around shitstates like Ukraine and Belauraissa were built. Now all these projects are dead we stuck with these shitstains forever.

Infracture in Russia was not upgraded. We still have no roads in the 21st century. Instead money were wasted on oligarchs yachts, English soccer clubs, Olympics and military. Fuck putin.
>>
>GDP matters
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>71057039
I never said I liked Harper you stupid fuck. I did fuckup when I said that it kept us out of a recession but weren't hit nearly as hard as the US due to Liberal banking regulations and chinese investments in oil and real estate.

>the conservatives haven't had a good leader in over a decade
>harper has been the leader of the conservatives for over a decade
Nice reading comprehension you stupid fuck. Harper was the worst thing to happen to the conservative party but Wynne dismantling the energy industry and Alberta's oil woes due to the NDP are also big red signs that all 3 of our parties ride the shortbus.
>>
Russia could be so much better place without KGB midget.
>>
>>71057752
And Ukraine could be better without former communist party presidents with felony records. The lesson is ...?
>>
>>71051187
Putin is national traitor.
All the regime is rotten though.

When he will die we should see great Russia again.
>>
>>71051187
JUST FUCK MY RUSSIA UP
>>
>>71057518
Sure spain
>>
>>71058206
russia stronk
>>
>>71058527
If you're not a Keynesian dicksuck, I meant.
>>
>>71057521
gottem
>>
>>71058019
... remove commies before it's too late.
>>
File: kevin-o-leary-trading-card.jpg (100 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
kevin-o-leary-trading-card.jpg
100 KB, 620x349
>>71057521
100% right. Our country is fucking shit-tier.
We need pic related to save us
>>
>>71059126
I don't trust him but he might be okay depending on how much he keeps his personal greed out of politics.
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 750x1334
World bank says it ain't so,OP.
>>
>>71057168
I don't think there was an official statistic for 2015 when it was made
>>
>>71060070
>2013
Discarded.
>>
File: natvladmeme.jpg (205 KB, 600x980) Image search: [Google]
natvladmeme.jpg
205 KB, 600x980
>>71051187

Based uncle Vlad is based. Plus Nat.
>>
>>71061209
Vlad is for Vladislav. For Vladimir it's Vova or Volodya.
>>
What's the point in quoting stats SINCE the sanctions went into effect? No government can maintain a growing economy when it is being deliberately sabotaged from the outside.
>>
File: 1393963632314.gif (139 KB, 320x600) Image search: [Google]
1393963632314.gif
139 KB, 320x600
>>71061709

I could call him Uncle Putin but Uncle Vlad sounds nicer.
>>
>>71051187
Amazing guy wish he was my dad.
>>
>>71062045
You should watch Russian TV more. Sanctions have no negative effects or even help Russian economy.
>>
>>71062152
Bullshit flag
UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
Idk, Russian friends ain't that happy.
>>
>>71051187
Why Russians complain about Putin? Your country was a shithole before him. Everything you guys have is thanks to him.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.