[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vietnam... most based country ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: f8bc1269fd8317a2542419.jpg (79 KB, 900x616) Image search: [Google]
f8bc1269fd8317a2542419.jpg
79 KB, 900x616
The Viets...

> kicked French butts in 1954
> kicked American butts in 1975
> kicked Khmers butts in 1979
> kicked Chinese butts also in 1979

Also :

> discreet and hard working people
> traditional values
> hate muslims
> hate niggers
> hold no grudges against nations they used to be at war with
>>
>>71051074
and they also hate CHINKS
>>
plz import moar vietnam people and less kebabs
>>
>>71051138
you have no fucking class.
>>
I'm having a fun time here
>>
>>71051074

Spotted a French vietfag
>>
>>71051074
khmer detected. viets are degenerate lazy cunts that live in huts. fuck off
>>
>>71051596
Enjoying America, Chang?
>>
Vietnam is one of the most corrupt nations in the world. People have to bribe gooberment goons to blow a fart.
>>
Viets and Koreans are cool
>>
Been there once. Amazing place.

A but like the Wild West, have money and anything happens. But also beautiful country, amazing food, live like a king on $20 a day.

I'd love to go back there or somewhere else in Southeast Asia.
>>
>>71051767
Actually no, I just learned about Vietnam history in order to seduce a viet girl I know.
>>
>>71052363
Women are also great. Trick is to find a voluptuous one which can be difficult.
>>
Their food is fucking incredible. I discovered Pho in my mid twenties and kicked myself for not trying it sooner. Also, I know some pretty based Viet Americans. They're patriotic as fuck and armed to the teeth.
>>
>>71052363
I heard it's hot and humid as fuck.

But yeah, seems like a beautiful country.
>>
fuck off jewlie
>>
>>71051074
Canada has never been defeated by Vietnam. More proof that Canadians are the most powerful race on Earth.

Canada: 1
America: 0
>>
SE Asia is just a shithole living off of sad lonely middle aged men from EU and US who go spend 500 bucks a day to party and fuck tons of your sluts.
>>
>>71052363
Try Nepal next time. Great place.
>>
>>71051074
>> kicked Khmers butts in 1979
well technically letting them kill 1/3 of your population before kicking their butts was not really glorious my dear Tran Dinh Phuc Nuoc Nam
>>
>>71052710
Yes but in northern Vietnam and around Hanoi the climate is supposed to be much more milder. Sometimes even requiring a jacket.

>>71053066
For sure. Want to try Mongolia too and drink fermented milk.
>>
>>71052710
It's pretty dank actually, especially in the north. Not so much the south... Hanoi gets to as """"cold"""" as 16° during the winter months
>>
>>71052687
>armed to the teeth

I always thought this Vietnamese guy I knew back in Dallas as an oddity.
I guess they're not.
True American patriot in words and deeds. He was more anti-communist than McCarthy, had a stockpile of various gun and was always inviting me and my friends to go with him and his friend hunting or to the shooting range.

I had his mother's homemade pho and it was beyond amazing.

10/10 immigrant group. Highly recommend importing more.
>>
>>71051074
Viet men are the fking scum
Source: im viet
>>
>>71053578
Yep they were actually pretty determined anti-commits. Once the US pulled out their resources began to dwindle against the NVA. In some cases they were even reusing soiled bandages in combat.

Also, apparently some South Vietnamese officers that immigrated to the US after the fall of Saigon even plotted to murder other Vietnamese in the US that they deemed were rogue commies that fled the regime.
>>
>>71051074
I am personally 1/4 viet and quite proud of it
>>
We have Vietnam minority here and they are great. No problems. No crimes. They work hard, so they are respected.
I also like their cuisine.
>>
They are the greatest people on earth.
>>
File: leaf).jpg (39 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
leaf).jpg
39 KB, 624x624
>>71052860
>Canada has never been defeated by Vietnam
True,but this cuck's fucking you.
>>
>>71051074
of course, why do you think you are posting on a vietnamese visual novel image board right now?
>>
>>71051074
The Viets I met are pretty based. I thank them for bringing Phò.
>>
>>71051436
Not enough Asian people over there, Canada?
>>
>>71051436
>plz import moar vietnam people and less kebabs

sorry man, they really really like SoCal better.

So many Viet and Lao here.
>>
>>71055415
I'd rather be raped by one man than by 1.5 million.

Enjoy your caliphate
>>
>>71052860
Literally a fucking leaf. kek
America: 1
Canada: 1
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.