[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Global NEET epidemic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: neet-cropped.jpg (62 KB, 686x400) Image search: [Google]
neet-cropped.jpg
62 KB, 686x400
Why are so many young people NEETs these days? Is the job market really so fucked or is it just pure laziness? Or is it because all of them have been raised to believe that they will be millionaire rockstars and now they can't deal with the fact that the best course of action would be becoming a plumber or something?

Why can't kids just suck it up and get on with it?
>>
>flag

I bet you're a NEET
>>
Dual Income households which lead to both neglectful parenting and enough money to keep kids on life support at home.
>>
>>71049207
Stay mad wagecuck. I am living the dream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
>Why are so many young people NEETs these days?

Anime.
>>
File: 1459903124811.jpg (62 KB, 800x668) Image search: [Google]
1459903124811.jpg
62 KB, 800x668
>>71049207
Because society and parents have raised a generation of kids unsuited for the real world, and enacted laws to encourage NEETs like NEETbux.
>>
Spending too much time online lowers your social skills and before you know it the real world is too much to handle and you have a generation of anxiety ridden idiots who cant survive outside the web
>>
File: david tennant correct.gif (250 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
david tennant correct.gif
250 KB, 500x274
>>71049288
>>
File: 1 feeeeel.png (104 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
1 feeeeel.png
104 KB, 275x268
>>71050566
>Spending too much time online lowers your social skills and before you know it the real world is too much to handle and you have a generation of anxiety ridden idiots who cant survive outside the web

this is a feel
>>
>>71049207
Honestly I think it's simply that youth now are more aware of how short and finite life really is and refuse yo waste their short time on this planet wage slaving for 8+ hrs a day for some greedy dildo just so they can still not afford a place and buy more shit they don't need.
>>
i think its a combination of laziness, and knowing that they are screwed before they start.
>>
>>71049207
>apply for factory job
>sorry, no Caucasians
>apply for retail job
>sorry you need to know mandarin
>apply for cleaning job
>sorry women only
>apply for welfare
>get $200 a month
>>
>>71049207
Pure laziness. I've worked for 5 companies in the last 4 years. I usually just end up hating what I'm doing and finding another job. It's fucking ez to find a job, anyone that tells you otherwise is a nu male pansy who probably looks and sounds like a kek during interviews
>>
>>71049207
>why isnt everyone a braindead slave
>>
File: 1435619525640.png (17 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
1435619525640.png
17 KB, 540x386
>>71052026

This. Fuck working your whole life to pay some greedy cunt landlord or bank.

Wageslaves are just perpetuating a corrupt system.
>>
NEET cunt here. It's a mix of the internet, laziness and having no motivation. I'm starting culinary school soon, because it's the only thing I'm actually into. Fuckin' find what makes you happy. As long as it isn't cumming on anime figurines and posting them online.
>>
I got a job. It pays $12/hour. I have befriended the harder-working contingent of the employees. We work harder for the same pay. It kind of fucking sucks to not get compensated fairly.

The hours blow, the pay is shit, the work is physically demanding. If I didn't want to buy a SHTF rifle super fucking bad, I wouldn't be doing it. There is no benefit at all, especially at the lower end of the spectrum.
>>
>>71049559

Don't gas this Jew - I like him
>>
Just did two jobs interviews over the past 2 days. Both companies want me full time. Should I gamble doing a full time and part time or just focus one. I don't wanna burn bridges saying no to training days
>>
>>71054451

/k/ommando here

>Slickguns
>Buy out of state (no tax!)
>Pay $20 transfer fee
>Pick up locally
>Save hundreds

You are welcome, my smelly little friend
>>
>>71054681
Tell them both that you are deliberating between two positions and need their strongest offer.
>>
>>71050566 This and this >>71050477
>>
>>71049207

I spent the first quarter of my life working in the education system because my government said I had to. I did all their work and got nothing in return. Why shouldn't I fake a disability to leech off them and get what I'm owed?
>>
Also, get out of the fucking house. I feel 10x more motivated once I actually leave my place. Sitting at home is just surrounding yourself with what made you a NEET in the first place.
>>
>>71054718
Need a bullet button, 10 round mags, pinned stock if it can fold, etc.

I can't even buy a handgun here in CA because most FFLs don't accept a voter card. They need a deed to a property or a utility bill, because CA DOJ is fucking scummy, and tries to exclude as many people as possible from gun ownership. Talk about voter ID laws once, and you get an earful about constitutionality. Talk about taxes on firearms, fees on firearms, etc, and you get shit about wanting to kill black babies.

I fucking detest this wretched society.
>>
because it is extremely difficult to get a job where you can afford a house,car,children.. ect...

they dont see the point in wage cucking at mcdonalds and still living with mummy
>>
>>71053341
>companies

What, retail? Fast food? Don't make it sound like you do anything important.
>>
>>71049207
>Take women
>put them in the workforce
>supply of labor doubles
>therefore demand and price(wages) go down
>get paid half as much as your parents generation for the same job

Lemme ask you a serious question. Why work if you don't have to? What's the point of working if society is producing for you?

Want NEETS to work? Stop paying for them.
>>
>work 20 hours a week
>go to school 20 hours a week
>volunteer at the humane society

wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>71050079

>a NEET's masturbatory fantasy
or
>a high-profile slut's life for a few years
>>
I find that young males are afraid to pick up traditionally male jobs (which pay plenty for no education) these days. They're afraid of warehouses (muh knees), construction (muh knees), welding (muh heat), driving (muh dead industry in 10 years), oil rigs (when it wasn't shit) etc. This could be because of a lack of a strong male figure in the home to "toughen them up". I find it disgusting the overwhelming desire to sit their doughy ass in an office all day. The only men who should be doing that are doctors.
>>
>>71055685
>Women should be freed from their gender roles.
>Men should be forced to keep theirs and work all the tough jobs.

Oh, I am laughing. Nah I'll just sit at home instead.
>>
>>71055685

This isn't entirely true, bro.

Most jobs are already had in warehouses. IF you get 'hired', it will be through a staffing agency that pays you HALF of what your coworkers are making, all the while expecting you to work just as hard or harder. Oh, don't forget they'll dangle that 'we might keep you on if you work hard enough' carrot in front of you.

Temp agencies, staffing agencies - whatever you call them down there.

This has been my experience with warehouses. I've worked in a handful, but not with the actual company.

The guys that do have jobs there..they fuck around..
>>
>>71055057

I see CA compliant on there... Other states capitalize on your state's dumb fuckery laws

Stay strong comrade!
>>
>>71055685
welding is pretty okay desu. You can make a shitload of money, its just everyone has the you need a degree meme ingrained into their heads from the moment they learn what college is. Everyone I know who went to college with high GPAs is now either jobless because they majored in english or are changing majors. All the stoners and borderline dropouts I know are welders making pretty okay money( enough to own a house a 25) with no debt.

Only issue is that with welding you sometimes get spotflashed or be retarded and don't wear a mask when tac welding and it fucks up your vision in the longterm.
>>
File: logo_usccc_38-42_200x202.jpg (26 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
logo_usccc_38-42_200x202.jpg
26 KB, 200x202
>>71049207
I've said it before and I'll say it again: bring back the CCC. You want unemployment benefits? You want welfare? Well you're going to fucking earn it. Grab a shovel and get on the bus. Teach these kids some actual life skills.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.