[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/ this chick has been basically bullying me about feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Ok /pol/ this chick has been basically bullying me about feminism (pic very related), and I have asked her to stop like 30 times already and she just won't. I keep getting like 2 page messages about feminism because I once said in high school that "I like to be a gentleman when I am on a date because that's the way my grandmother raised me." (background my grandma was an etiquette teacher in the 1940s and basically raised me). Regardless, I just want it to stop. So, in light of that dubs decides what I reply next. Her message to me is in the pic for the post (I had to screenshot it in word because it was so long).

>inb4 OP wont deliver
I will deliver
>>
>>71049026
Copy and paste in pastebin nigger.

Why do you want us to fight your battles for you?
>>
I'm going to kill you and your whole family if you don't stop sending me this shit
Check em
>>
>>71049026
I think she wants your dick op.

Why else would she be obsessive about this? Even feminists don't tend to be THAT autistic.

Should reply

"Let's discuss this more over dinner, with you paying of course."

unless she's ugly (she's probably ugly). But even then you can get a free meal and be a cunt tease. You can also start arguing to her about how biological differences in men and women have determined our behavior for generations. Women are twice as likely to reproduce then men, etc.
>>
>>71049026
Feminists are girls who were never properly socialized. She's awkwardly hitting on you. Say you're going to discuss it in person.
>>
>>71050274
>>71050525
>>71051257
>>71051616

It's a fucking word document you spics
>>
NYPA.
>>
>>71049026
She obviously wants your dick, and doesn't know how to ask you. Give it to her.
>>
>>71051686
If a girl is constantly sending you messages about some random shit you said in high school, that means she is thinking about you all the time. Girls instantly forget about guys they aren't trying to fuck. It's time to step it up nigga.
>>
>>71049026

Why are you talking back?
Just keep on sending her pictures of car parts or stock photos of people eating salad until she stops.
>>
rolling for you to just write back

"k."
>>
>>71049026

block her you stupid retard
>>
>>71052119
Keep me posted
>>
>>71051686
Holy shit you are dense you fucking spastic.

>Ctrl+A
>Ctrl+C
>Open pastebin
>Ctrl+V
>Check captcha
>Submit
>Link
>>
send a dick pic
>>
>>71052955
>Holy shit you are dense you fucking spastic.

Looks like this is what you'll be replying, OP
>>
>>71049026
Jesus OP,

Just call her an annoying cunt, tell her that you're going to ignore her, and then fucking ignore her.
>>
File: doversmear.jpg (70 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
doversmear.jpg
70 KB, 580x435
>>71053083
kek
The cookie crumbles in funny ways sometimes.
>>
>>71049026
kill her
>>
>>71049026
What happened to sending her a picture of your tits like we told you on /b/?
>>
>>71052955

wasted dubs.

Write that you got suicidal thoughts because of her harassing. And that you can´t handle the stress she puts you into any longer. Tell her that you will end it today. Once and for all.

Check em.
>>
>>71049026

Yeah, she definitely wants to fuck you.

It's your choice if you want do it or not. This is her autistic way of flirting with you.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>71055155
Based Austria pulling through
>>
>>71049026
Tell her to fuck off and the block her. Either that or tell her if she msgs you again you are going to rape her and then beat the fuck out of her, and if she msgs you actually do it, or pay a nigger too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.