[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ seriously think that white privilege isn't real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25
File: tumblr_mrzo5ae3hu1suxeeyo1_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrzo5ae3hu1suxeeyo1_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x357
Does /pol/ seriously think that white privilege isn't real or is it just a meme?
>>
>>71047438
"White privelege is real"

-Mutlimillionaire blacks
>>
File: 1432488508817.jpg (146 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
1432488508817.jpg
146 KB, 400x538
Fuck you Jamal
>>
i love how white privilege is just a way of saying white is better
fucking idiots all of you and no i'm not white
>>
>>71047438

>"How can racial privilege not exist if some people with black skin aren't doing as well as some people with white skin."
>>
>>71047438
White have a genetic privilege but thats all
>>
It's real, trust me.

Living in a society that was built by *your* ancestors, and having an average 15 point IQ advantage, does give you a leg up… as it should.
>>
You'll have an easier time convincing a hardcore atheist that God is real over convincing us White Privilege is real.
>>
>>71047438
Working to pay for shitskinz isn't a privilege you Limey fuck
>>
It absolutely does exist, and I'm very glad it does.
>>
>>71047438
We built this society, niggers and spics don't like it they can fucking leave.
>>
women: How can I have privilege if sometimes I feel scared when a man sits with his kneews too far appart on public transit.

for blacks: how can I have privilege if sometimes police arrest me for doing hoodrat shit.
>>
File: Fake Moonman Propaganda.jpg (140 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
Fake Moonman Propaganda.jpg
140 KB, 640x634
>>71047438
I seriously believe white privilege isn't real and is just a meme retards like to argue about.
Micro-Aggression Tier faggotry.
My ancestors were better than yours and I will defend my position in life with violence.
>>
Prove it's real
>>
>>71047438
>Does /pol/ seriously think that white privilege isn't real or is it just a meme?
As soon as I get to cash in on some of that 'privilege', then I'll go ahead and concede it exists.
>>
>>71047438
Whites have the privilege of not being asked if they originate from another country.
>>
>>71047438
If people of my own skin color murder their own at a rate many times higher than that of other skin colors, what kind of mind does it take to view that as racial "privilege" and not a staggering cultural deficiency in my own people?

Progressive liberals are bat-shit insane. Hilary and Bernie are riding the wave of support from people who can't even mentally process the thought of taking responsibility for anything.
>>
Yes it exists but you shouldn't complain about it or try to change it. Its not our fault we have better genetics.
Sharks have shark privilege too.
>>
>>71047438

Does /pol/ seriously think that black privilege isn't real or is it just a meme?
>>
>>71047438
What are we supposed to do about it?

If people treat others worse because they're not white, how am I involved? If I see someone treating another poorly because of their race, I call them out on it.

How is me apologizing or groveling going to change anything?
>>
>>71047438
It's a fancy way of saying that being white is better. Which is true.
>>
The only privilege that exists is class.

Everything else has truckloads of evidence disproving it.
>>
>>71047438
White privilege isn't a thing. The only privilege is wealth. A rich black man has more privilege than a poor white man.
>>
I don't deny that it exists, but I don't feel bad about it. In fact, if my children will have a structural or systemic advantage in life just by virtue of their biology that sounds line a reality I'd like to perpetuate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12K7C0Lvrnw
>>
>>71048141
Don't live in a white country then ass hole.
Whites probably get asked what country they are from in Asia, Africa, south America or the middle east all the time
>>
>>71048225
you're an idiot
the only thing white privilege stands for is progress thru oppression
>>
privileges of being white:
>not pooing in streets
>not other stealing people
>can appear in pictures without flash
>>
File: 1460385532475.gif (3 MB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1460385532475.gif
3 MB, 504x504
>>71047438
>A fucking woman or nigger get sponsored scholarships and quota positions by law, and claim they don't have any privilege, yet the vague idea that employers might prefer a white man means they all have privilege no matter what

If you believe in bullshit like systemic privilege or "reverse racism" not being ordinary racism you're no longer a human being and should be killed.
>>
>>71047438
why should white people give up their privileges in their own societies? they made them they should keep them.
>>
>>71048285
insert evidence stupid commie.
>>
Whites on /pol/ want to breed with Asians and have manlet tranny sons.

Why doesn't anyone want to be white in 2016?
>>
>>71048479
>Don't live in a white country then ass hole.
I was born here you cuck. My family has been here since before it was considered a "white country".
>>
>>71048285
This. You can be any race or color and be rich you automatically have the world on easy mode for tons of reasons.
>>
We may have privilege but we damn earned it.
>>
File: white male privilage in action.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
white male privilage in action.gif
4 MB, 480x270
>this thread
>>
>>71048518
STOP OPPRESSING ME WITH YOUR GREAT CIVILIZATIOn
why haven't you moved back to Africa. There is no white privilege there because no white people go down. In fact the only white people that go down there are the ones who try to help niggers yet niggers still can't do anything right.
>>
there is a certain amount of white privilege, but one shouldn't feel guilty about that.

be proud that your parents and all that came before them worked hard to provide a life that is easier for you to succeed. Build upon their struggles and create a better life for your own children.

We all stand on the shoulders of giants.
>>
>>71047766
youre not white.
>>
>>71048601
Nothing to do with being commie or not. Providing "privilege" to your children is a significant motivator for effort in capitalism. It's not a bad thing, so long as everyone's still got a chance.

But: Having funds for starting a business, being able to attend a quality school, not having the stress of debt on you, having the contacts from your higher class, knowing the social demeanor of wealthy people instinctively, having support and knowledge behind you when starting a business, all that is invaluable, and if you're not born in the upper class, you won't have it.

Gender, race, sexuality, all that has loads of poor people with hardly a chance in life, and loads of successful people with life on easy modo.
>>
>>71047909
>YOUR people
>I am white
>I OWN THIS PLANET
>t. jew slav italian mixed
>>
>>71047438
White privilege is admitting that whites are superior for amassing such a powerful network for whites.
>>
File: 1460213344748.png (100 KB, 353x496) Image search: [Google]
1460213344748.png
100 KB, 353x496
>Do Africans have privilege in their countries?
No, but they are native.

>Do Asians have privilege in their countries?
No but they are native.

>Do Europeans have privilege in their countries?
YES BECAUSE THEY'RE @#!?!ING WHITE!!!

How anyone can attest to supporting these ideas is utterly beyond the scope of my understanding; it's clearly an attack on white people, how far will it go? Will you finally cede your conscience when we're being massacred in our streets? In South Africa they already are. In France and Brussels they already are. In London they already are and were, to the tune of 10 years feigned ignorance of thousands of little girl's hymens, brutally torn from them in mass sexual attacks orchestrated by "Asians"; and 56 deaths in 2005.

END WHITE GUILT. IT'S KILLING PEOPLE.
>>
File: 1435992180797.png (532 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
1435992180797.png
532 KB, 750x609
>>71048237
black privilege is real

This infographic delineates specific black privileges

If any faggot wants to convince us of white privilege, make a similar infographic
>>
it may be real, but it is certainly deserved. this is the reward for our ancestors creating civilization and inventing EVERYTHING.
>>
>>71048614
And you can always leave. You're welcome for the house, electricity, running water, cars, electronics, food and soceity in general by the way.
If white privalage really bothers you go back to your homeland (almost 90% sure its niggerland) and stay there. There is no white privilege there.
>>
>>71048866

yes, life is unfair. will the world truly be better if we drag everyone back into the mud?

poor people definitely have it much harder, it takes a lot of luck and effort for someone to come out of poverty and become affluent within a single generation. it's nearly impossible really. it can be done, however, over multiple generations, if the family unit is strong and cares more about their children then their own wants and perceived slights.
>>
>>71049111
I'm native american
>>
>>71048866
Except your wrong. Plenty of poor people become very successful in free market capitalism. Niggers are not so crime ridden and desperate because they are poor it has everything with being genetically more aggressive.

It has nothing at all to do with class. The only people who think class even exists are stupid commies.
Even the hillbilly hicks can become extremely successful if they are smart enough.
>>
File: Asians in white countries.jpg (160 KB, 535x980) Image search: [Google]
Asians in white countries.jpg
160 KB, 535x980
It's real, in the sense that whites are usually better educated, healthier, have higher IQs, work harder (longer hours), are more creative (majority of current and past artists and authors) and have superior cultures.

It's not real in the sense that there's an active effort by a mean old patriarchy of white males to keep females and minorities down.

If anything it's the opposite. Think about it from the modern day's perspective: If you own a company and need to hire an engineer, wouldn't you instantly hire a black engineer with far better credentials and experience over a white that has only some?
Instead you find companies rejecting white applicants for less qualified women and minorities due to diversity quotas.

I mean shit, we invented everything that's good. By typing to reply to this thread you're using a white invention. Yet we never call that cultural appropriation.

We're more likely to go on and blame ourselves for our shortcomings and work to improve and continue trying to achieve our goals.

A minority will see the success of the average white male and somehow blame this white male for keeping him down and calls it "white privilege."

He ignores the fact he studies for his tests, puts in longer hours into projects and also suffers from the same maladies, everything from financial to filial problems, and continues to work towards an objective.

He will also ignore the fact Asian communities in the US and other countries have experienced enormous success in these "racist" societies with "white privilege"
>>
>>71047438
>marginalizing the oppressed
I hope you feel good about yourself, OP
>>
>>71049111
>proof that white privilege exists but in a minor form
>REEEEE LEAVE THEN REEEEEEEEEE
lol
>>
>>71047438
Is it really a privilege to have people mass immigrate, feed off taxes, cause crime, undercut wages, use violence to achieve political objectives.

> All the while their home nations go untouched, have independence and aren't being drained of resources.
Why have they not developed?
> Easier to just take from whites.
>>
>>71049342
>will the world truly be better if we drag everyone back into the mud?
No. Don't be retarded, and don't put words in my mouth. Because that's not at all what I said. I even said IT'S NOT A BAD THING.
>>71049489
>Plenty of poor people become very successful in free market capitalism.
Yes. An advantage does not guarantee success, a disadvantage does not guarantee failure. DURRRRRRRR.

But if you actually now want to deny that being born in a wealthy family grants you a huge headstart in life, you're retarded.
>>
>>71047684
awesome. the left begins to devour itself
>>
File: Sheeeit.png (102 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
Sheeeit.png
102 KB, 500x357
Do blacks seriously think that black-on-black crime isn't real or is it just a meme?
>>
>>71048141

well, i understand how this could be annoying for you, but why do you consider this to be a privilege?
>>
>>71049506
So fucking based
>>
File: OH MY.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
OH MY.gif
3 MB, 426x426
>>71048614
America is a white country; the infrastructure, government, laws, and achievements -- were all put there by white people.

>B-but there were savages mooching on the land waa, it belongs to them!!!

And what, do you suppose, would they have achieved for humanity? Should we sidestep the great progress of man, for the sake of a few backwards nobodies? In an age where Europeans had compasses; maps; boats, galleons even; firearms; medicine; and all other assorted scientific and technologic advancements combined, we should have just left that great landmass of potential further growth to a plethora of plains savages?

I refuse to acknowledge any guilt or wrongdoing on the part of Europeans in the annals of world history, that the bigger fish rightfully ate the smaller one; and the world was better for it.

Now get over it, off your ass, and join the world that was afforded to you -- a world where you can enjoy the right to be as successful as you desire, would you only work for it.
>>
>>71047438
If niggers, terrorists, and spics lived in their own countries, then it wouldn't be a problem for anyone.
The problem is when whites, simply by being better at things, remind them that everything they touch gets fucked up.
This angers the subhuman.
>>
>>71048141

anybody that lacks an accent has this
>>
>>71047909
Even if it is real we shouldn't have to "check" our privilege.
>>
If white privlage exists then race isn't a social construct. Either that or somebody with emense power is oppressing blacks for personal gain. The only people who consistently rely on the black vote are democrats. So either white privlage is oppression under the Obama administration or a lie used to make people feel like their shitty lives arn't their fault.
>>
>>71049687
Well it's a very very minor thing honestly.

It's just a reminder that no matter how much I try to embrace modern American culture and how much I disown my own I will never be fully accepted as an American.

Like it sucks but I'm not going to bitch about it to the degree that black people do.
>>
>>71049425
We should have wiped you off the face of the planet. I'm sorry we didn't. Now you have to live life in pure suffering from all of the microaggresions going on around you.
Your welcome again for giving you civilization so you don't have to deal with brutal waring tribes and barely surviving.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (1003 KB, 578x2911) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
1003 KB, 578x2911
>>71047438
>>
>>71047438
What about attractive privilege. Attractive people are get treated nicer than others and have an easier life.
>>
>>71047438
No we just realise it's justified.
>>
>>71049643
The blacks are bursting into a moderate, tolerate, respectful to human rights culture created by the whites because they couldn't create their own, because they're monkeys.
>>
>>71049543
Stop trying to meme reddit.
>>
>>71050203
Are you monkey? No. So I am.
>>
File: 1455916070728.jpg (148 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
1455916070728.jpg
148 KB, 1023x681
Only white people can truly fail. Only white people can truly live. Feels good man.
>>
File: trumpchecksem.jpg (73 KB, 949x712) Image search: [Google]
trumpchecksem.jpg
73 KB, 949x712
>>71050000
Byootiful quads, don't we have the best quads, folks?
>>
>>71049649

i suppose i did put words in your mouth, but your post was saying that privilege was ok as long as everyone had a chance, and then went on to say that poor people have almost no chance.

i guess you were just stating that people who come from rich families have more opportunities than those who come from poor families? perhaps i became defensive a little prematurely, because that is definitely the case. and as you said, there is nothing wrong with that. sorry for the attack.
>>
>>71047438
Black man here. It's 100% meme but I'm really happy how effective it is. Not as strong as the race card but it's still a powerful weapon.
>>
File: slavssquating.jpg (953 KB, 1041x1530) Image search: [Google]
slavssquating.jpg
953 KB, 1041x1530
>>71050305
Only white countries are allowed to post in this thread.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>a trillion replies

get baited kids
>>
File: 1457928283657.jpg (278 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
1457928283657.jpg
278 KB, 669x377
>>71050386
We sure do.
>>
>>71049506
The same applies to women. They're quick to say a woman makes 70 cents to a man making a dollar but they leave out the education background, if they're working in the same field as well as if they put in the same hours and overtime. A man can't get paid paternity leave but a woman can get paid maternity leave granted it might be at a reduced amount but not by much and her job is still protected so she can come back to it.
>>
>>71050514
So why are you here?
>>
>>71050817
beat me to it, kurwa katyn ja pierdole
>>
>>71047438
>statistically less likely to be born into a poor family
>don't have to worry about getting profiled
>don't have to work as hard to get ahead in life because of superior iq
God damn. I love being white
>>
>>71050424
>i guess you were just stating that people who come from rich families have more opportunities than those who come from poor families?
Yes, pretty much. Or, put otherwise, those from rich families have opportunities by default that those from poor families need to either put in a lot of effort for, or need to get lucky for.

It's not exactly game over, there are enough poor success stories, but it's a different outlook on life from the start. And if your parents and public school do fuck you over, well, that's damn near game over indeed.
>>
>>71047438
Conquered and built this nation. Everyone else is here on invitation only.

If we are pushed too far we will remove that invitation and put an end to this shit. Don't keep pushing faggots.
>>
File: 1408556072545.jpg (43 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
1408556072545.jpg
43 KB, 599x428
>>71047438
>>
>>71047438
Privilege is just another name for Pro vs Cons. Nearly everything has some pros to it and everything has some cons.

White privilege completely ignores other forms of privilege. You're a poor, ugly, awkward white kid who lives in a shitty neighborhood with a single mom who beats you and is addicted to meth? Well you obviously are more privileged than black Chad who's dad is a lawyer and mom stays home to focus on your education and development.

Additionally, while I don't see anything wrong w/ reflecting on the advantages you've had in life and how others might not have had the same opportunity, 99% of the time people talk about white privilege its used to put down White people out of jealousy.

Libtards seem to think being white is easy mode, while there might be some advantages its exaggerated to the extreme. It boils down to libtards inability to accept personal responsibility at all. Any failure a minority/woman faces and any victory a white man achieves is obviously due to society and the system at large. Sacrifice, hard work, and personal achievement have nothing to do with it. These liberals have in effect reinstated slavery by adopting such a helpless mindset and by denying any locus of control.

I blame this partly on human psychology and partly on the government's funding of shitty majors like woman's studies and sociology. My girlfriend used to work in a lab and when a grant would be awarded to them the University would take half of that and distribute it to other majors because no one actually wants to fund their bullshit.
>>
Yeah, it's our privilege to be 99.9% of all war casualties.
>>
>>71047438
>Be me, 2007,18th birthday today
>Anxiously wait by the mailbox, when will the mail man come?
>Maybe it won't be a letter, maybe some representative or something will come in person
>Family starts to trickle in, get them something to drink etc. but my mind is with the door
>Every time the doorbell rings, my heart skips a beat, but it's just an uncle or an aunt coming to visit me for my birthday
>Time keeps creeping on, it's starting to get late
>Surely I couldn't have been forgotten
>Quickly visit toilet, pull down pants
>Jup, dick is still there
>Family starts leaving
>I alone remain, parent's have gone to bed
>Hear the church bell toll in the distance, it's 0:00h, my birthday is over
>I sit alone between the remains of my birthday party, some saucers with cake on them and some empty glasses surround me
>How could this be? This was to be the day! Today I should have received my male privilege
>How could the Patriarchy have just skipped me like this?
>I was promised a head start, priority treatment with job selection
>Mfw I realise the feminists lied to me
>>
File: 1441725790422.jpg (463 KB, 1650x1050) Image search: [Google]
1441725790422.jpg
463 KB, 1650x1050
>>71051030

The outlook is a gigantic factor. If one believes they cannot succeed no matter what from the beginning, why even try?

That is the biggest crime the whole white privilege and sjw movement commits against minority groups. They teach people that the game is unwinnable, that no matter how hard they try it will all be futile since some white guy will just have it handed to them.

What frustrates me is when other white people claim to be on their side and recognize their own privilege, but would never give up their job, or their spot in a university, or their home for a poor person. They just pay lip service in the hope that they seem progressive.

I sincerely believe we should strive to create equality of opportunity, but not at the expense of people whose families have worked to provide advantages to their children. Yes, provide assistance to the down trodden, but don't chop at the knees of the successful. Unfortunately, these new progressives don't care about equal opportunity, they want equal results.
>>
File: le spoopy kike.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
le spoopy kike.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>71047578
>-Mutlimillionaire jews
ftfy
>>
>>71048274
It's not designed for a solution to be implemented...

No solution = Constant oppression
Why would they want to come up with a viable solution to their problems if they'll lose the only thing that gets them any credibility or support?
>>
>>71047438
Yaaawn, nigger don't you have some convenience store to rob? Where do you think you are? Liberal college, trying to guilt trip others? Into the oven it goes.
>>
White people are privileged in that they tend to be related too, be friends with, be neighbors of, and be in community organizations with a bunch of other white people.

Just imagine actually wanting to make something of yourself and live a good and productive life, but the only social network and support you had access too was a bunch of niggers. Like, I'm talking a solid 60% of all the people you've ever even -met- are worthless fucking niggers. 25% are whites with a totally different background who you can barely relate to and who all start out vaugely suspicious that you're part of the 60% anyway, 5% are scary fucking cops and authoritarian teachers trying to keep the lids on classrooms and neighborhoods full of a bunch of niggers and the last little 10% sliver is other blacks like you who at best are shellshocked from a lifetime of dealing with tons of niggers at every single moment of their lives.

Go to your friends for help? Bunch of niggers. Go to your family? Bunch of niggers. Make a little sign and sit on your street's corner asking for help? Bunch of niggers. Go to your church? Bunch of niggers.

It must be fucking awful.
>>
>>71049800
Nice pasta mate. Saved.
>>
File: better.jpg (65 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
better.jpg
65 KB, 640x372
>>71047438
Stop pasting these maliciously edited cartoons.

I mean, who are you even fooling? The guy doesn't even have a nose any more?
>>
>>71052644

want to know the solution for that is? it's not the only solution, but the easiest one to take advantage of.

join the military. as long as you don't get drawn into gangbanging and have a record by the time you're 17, you can join the military. you'll be surrounded by a much higher percentage of motivated people (variable, but better chances than hanging on the corner), extremely unlikely to become involved with drugs unless actively seeking them out, and get awesome benefits.

of course it's not for everyone, but anyone who says there are no ways to get out of the ghetto and create a better life for themselves are just lying, stupid, or both.
>>
>>71047438
It really isn't. Privilege is 100% real but it should be weighed on an individual basis. I'm Latin American (American but for the sake of the thread I'll play the subgroup game) and I'm probably more privileged than most here. My dad is a stock broker and my mom is a surgeon. My parents net worth is over 20 million easily. I went to private boys schools and had opportunities handed to me. I've been extremely lucky. I mean shit, while everyone was interning in college I just sat around getting mediocre grades because I knew I had a job out of school no matter what. I have a very good life and I would say I'm privileged while not being white.

I'm going to be real with you pol, white privilege is just a way for worthless niggers to feel better about not being able to compete with you. It's a comfort word for fragile blacks who can't handle the sight of successful whites. The thing that really bothers me is the well off whites who say whites need to relinquish their privilege all while living better than 99% of white people. They preach guilt yet they are never the ones to forfeit their spot in university or their current job to blacks but expect the lower whites to. If I had a dollar for every middle class white college kid I've met who's bashed other whites for privilege while sitting on thrones of opportunity in their sheltered safe spaces I'd be loaded. They are sociopaths who preach hate towards low income whites while living good lives, truly the most vile people I've ever met.
>>
>>71049670
are all white people this bad at photoshop
>>
>>71053730
What kind of fool pays for image software?
>>
File: bernie pooh.jpg (59 KB, 628x640) Image search: [Google]
bernie pooh.jpg
59 KB, 628x640
>>71047438

It's called majority privilege and there is nothing intrinsically white about it.

You can go to Sudan, or a Native Reserve or rural China or where the fuck ever and watch your "white privilege" evaporate in an instant.

There's nothing wrong with this. Group preference is culturally (and arguably biologically) ingrained in humans. Some individuals are naturally more or less xenophobic or xenophilic than others. It's why we have such nice things as diverse cultures and different perspectives, because cultures naturally protect themselves from dilution and destruction from invaders by using in-group preference, and assuring that only cultural representatives are fit to lead the society, and others are marginalized or mitigated.

This is not a "problem" only western countries view it as such. It's human nature. Deal with it faggot. Maybe go back to wherever you came from be it another country or ethnic enclave in a white nation and enjoy your majority in-group privilege there instead of whining about and actively trying to destroy mine.

It's funny that Socialists call themselves the allies of the workers and the poor, when all the impoverished truly have to advance their social standing and wealth in capitalist nations are their communities and culture - which, if you are white, socialists and leftists actively work to destroy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xqBq1f1DyY
>>
File: GfbteNA.jpg (197 KB, 1072x712) Image search: [Google]
GfbteNA.jpg
197 KB, 1072x712
>>71053730
No, the photoshops of dead niggers in funny situations like they trayvon edits were fucking 10/10.
>>
So you're telling me that trailer trash timmy is oppressive to Anquan the 1.8 gpa chum who got accepted on the basis of his skin color.

>Trailer trash Timmy is privileged to live in a trailer
>University attending Anquan is not as privileged as Trailer-living Timmy

Oh, wait.
>>
File: nig nog.jpg (55 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
nig nog.jpg
55 KB, 500x357
>>71049670
>>
reminder that all left politics are based on jealousy
>>
>Free (you)'s: The Thread
>>
>>71053901
The one who doesn't know about pirating software
>>
>>71055143
You don't even need to pirate it; there is free image software out there that's better than MSPaint.
>>
White privilege is high minimum wages and welfare keeping the minorities in the dirt
>>
>>71047438

In some situation it's an advantage, in some situations being a minority is also an advantage.

Especially for minorities with low IQs the ones among them with high IQ tend to have huge advantages in western societies. Everyone wants them to fill out HR's diversity bingo card.
>>
>>71047438
false dichotomy
>>
"Sometimes I'm sad so everybody else is privileged!"
- Niggers
>>
>>71049425
Man you guys are the most privileged Motherfuckers in the country, I knew a whole family of Native Americans in southern California, their kid owned a huge $750,000 2 story house with everything anyone could ever want, 3 car garage, a theater room, 3 1/2 bathrooms, 8 bedrooms, the place was a mansion, all bought and paid for by his families casino earnings, the guy never had to work a day in his life, neither did the rest of his family, it was mind boggling. If that's being oppressed, sign me up.
>>
>>71047438
>How can I have privilege if everyday I am fucked over by white men who think I have too much privilege, white women for being a white man, minorities who think I am a racist, adults in general thinking I am pedophile just for being an adult white man, and the government for being expected to support so many parasites of society -- which is becoming more and more difficult as society is drained of its lifeforce by said parasites?
>>
File: David_napoleon.jpg (139 KB, 647x768) Image search: [Google]
David_napoleon.jpg
139 KB, 647x768
>>71052716
It wasn't pasta, but thanks I guess
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.