[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm traumatized right now. I just watched a nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: canttakeit.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
canttakeit.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Guys I'm traumatized right now. I just watched a nigger and his white gf walk by my house on the sidewalk singing nigger rap at the top of his lungs and dry humping his gf while she said "Stop. STOP!"

Will the ride ever end?
>>
>>71045580
Why do you live around niggers?
>>
>tfw living in a white country where racemixing is ultra rare
>>
>>71045693
Because it's the only place where rent is cheap enough for me...wonder why that is

>>71045798
Who would want to racemix with a homeless jobless homosexual Greek?
>>
>>71045580
Why didn't you step in?
Cuck
>>
>>71045580
Oh no. Someone is exercising their freedoms. You don't have to like it. Just accept it.
>>
>>71045975
She burned the coal, now she pays the toll.

But no he eventually stopped further down. Also I wouldn't have gotten downstairs and out in time to do anything.

>>71046099
Freedom to rape?
>>
>>71046159
Rape? Lol.
>>
ALL WHITE WOMEN PROPERTY OF BLACK MEN
>>
>>71046159
She'll eventually find a nice what man to settle down it. Hope that you, cucky.
>>
>>71046262
I'm not calling the cops and shit I just think it's degenerate and disgusting the way niggers act in public, and the fact that he was doing that shit with a white woman rustled my jimmies.

>>71046323
This one's to the gas chambers boys
>>
>>71045798
>is greek
tell me more
>>
>>71046437
>implying I would marry a girl who burned coal
>>
>>71046489
>implying she'd tell you
>>
>>71046660
>implying I wouldn't realize she was a slut aka possible coal burner very early on and leave her
>>
>>71045580
What you do is egg on the nig nog then slut shame the girl

>Daaaaaaamm bro you got that white bitch in check

Then start singing put it down lyrcis and maybe some young thug.

But just keep making the white girl feel so stupid and make her feel shame
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.