[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ "for" or "against" the Jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: jew.png (78 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
78 KB, 274x320
Is /pol/ "for" or "against" the Jew?
>>
For. Don't care what others think. I'd rather have 10 Jews with ebola for my neighbours than a single healthy bearded shitty Muslim, you can bet that.
>>
"for it"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yGN8SlIEZ8
>>
>>71045074
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/04/15/jewish-leader-europe-suffering-collective-amnesia-rise-anti-semitism/

If you remove Shekel, you can then remove kebab, taco, and watermelon
>>
>>71045165
Wouldnt you rather have 10 slavshit neighbors?
>>
File: 1456473592832.jpg (137 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456473592832.jpg
137 KB, 900x900
Who is the Jew?
>>
>>71045074

Snow Nigger> Jew> Spic> Gypsy> African> Nigger> Dune coon> Muzzie> (You)
>>
>>71045181
Holy shit she got BTFO
>>
I would say /pol/ is against "The Globalist Jew", but for a strong Israeli state to power check Arabs.
Now strong Israel as a vassal to USA and not the other way around, mind you.
>>
>>71045165
why do you have to chose one or the other? i fucking hate muslims, but that doesnt mean i cant hate the jews just as much
>>
File: 1458227542998.png (10 KB, 494x452) Image search: [Google]
1458227542998.png
10 KB, 494x452
>>71045074
don't know about you guys but i'm against
jews control the world and shieet
>>
/pol/ has become the Jew. Lurk fgt.
>>
File: lizzy.jpg (1 MB, 1902x3000) Image search: [Google]
lizzy.jpg
1 MB, 1902x3000
I am for the qt ones.
>>
>>71045858
>for a strong Israeli state to power check Arabs
no, i think /pol/ wants the middle east nuked to shreds, and everyone in it. at least i do
>>
>>71045074
Jews are only good in Middle East.
>>
>>71046094
Weird, /pol/ goes on about "Muh Christianity" and yet is ready to nuke the Holy city to smithereens?
>>
Jews can do in Israel whatever the fuck they want, including removing the kebab.

Outside of Israel Jews shouldn't be.
>>
>>71046290
Weird, Latvian women are for BBC but elect to be impregnated by dogs instead.

I can strawman, too
>>
>>71045858
this

Look into the jewish history.
The leaders (now: the globalists) were brutal to their tribes and kept an iron grip over them. Pure unadulterated evil.
>1%

The middle-tier (now: right leaning jews who remove kebab) rebelled/fled when possible and lived normal/decent lives.
>35%

The low-tier (now: leftist puppets) do what they are told, I doubt they are inherently bad but they end up serving the leaders regardless.
>64%
>>
>>71046573
>Being this mad at the joos
C'mon on now famalad.
It is true that most globalists are filthy Jews, but Isreali jews are too busy fending of Arabs on all sides and have a country to run.
Let them have the middle east and have a stable country contributing to the world economy instead of a barren hellhole thorn by war.
The world needs to be rehabilitated where ever it can, not all problems solved by mindless genocide.
>>
>>71045074
Most people here don't understand that the Jews they're always complaining about, the Freemason/Occult/Satanic sorts, are a deliberate boogeyman.

Ask any nihilist and they'll tell you that it's impossible to indulge in hedonism and taboos if the rules don't exist in the first place so they don't want to live in a world without them, and a Christfag doesn't want to live in a world with no examples of evil to point to and scare people with.

Similarly, a tranny doesn't want to live in a world with no genders, a racist doesn't want to live in a world with no races (they'll just keep subdividing "white" in an eternal reach toward an unclear goal)

This is literally what the dualistic symbolism in occultism represents, the codependent relationship between "good" and "evil".

You now see the world through the All Seeing Eye.

So no. I'm neither for nor against the Jew.
>pic related

Check these memes, check my privilege, check the repetition of these digits, for the blessing of Kek is truly upon us.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.