[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW BERNIE ADD!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
''Washington politicans get 200.000$ for a one hour speech at wall street - and they dont want all americans to get 15$ minimum wage''

Epic. Just Epic.
>>
>>71044524
15$/hr would fucking destroy small businesses
>>
>>71044524
Yes, Bernie doesn't into economics, we know
>>
Noone should be paid 200k for a speech

Noones words are that important. I get that it's like a way of giving someone money without claiming it's a formal donation, but still it's incredibly excessive.
>>
>>71044608
Not all businesses are supposed to be profitable and subsidizing business profits is bullshit at any level. Let them fail and or get more competitive. Let the consumers win senpai.
>>
>>71044524

you know what's cheaper and more effective than $15 an hour?

robots.

raising minimum wage just made robots get here 10 years quicker.
>>
>>71044524
Corruption at high levels doesn't mean a 15$ minimum wage would be beneficial or would work.
>>
>>71044524
Epically full of fallicies, half truths and shitty policy ideas
>>
>>71044831
Bad argument on your part. Robots can produce but robots can't consume.

I'm not saying raising minimum wage is good or bad but If you want a strong economy you need a strong middle class that has pocket money to spent, which goes around and consume. Boosting the economy. No billionaire no matter how rich can buy a million pants. A strong middle class can.

I'm not saying Bernie is doing good tbhq I don't know much about his policies or america But what I know about your country is that your middle class is shrinking both in size and in purchase power since late 70s It will not end up well for you.
>>
>>71045138
>Robots can't consume
>Robots need parts, fuel, vanity items
When robots and humans have equal rights and live hand in hand it will be glorious. I look forward to meeting my metal neighbor and play video games with him even if I always lose in VS matches.
>>
>>71044756
If business isn't supposed to be profitable then what motivation is there to start a business?
>>
>>71045655
It is called a risk . If you aren't successful because you have to pay your employees less you are essentially asking your workers to subsidize your shitty business. If your employees are on public assistance your taxes are subsidizing their life style and thus taxpayers are subsidizing your inability to run a profitable business. That's fascism not capitalism do take that shit back to MussolinI era Italy
>>
>>71046298
You're so right. Massive multinationals that can afford massive wage hikes should be the only businesses left because they exploit slave wages in other countries.

>looks like I'm a Cruz missile now
>>
it is like you must earned a life to more money?

i like capitalist USA
>>
File: 1438811870533.jpg (460 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438811870533.jpg
460 KB, 1918x1080
>>71044524
I'm just curious, is Bernie actually fucking retarded
>15$ minimum wage
He has absolutely no common sense. You don't need an economist to tell you that's going to crash and burn.
>>
>>71047048
>i like capitalist USA
Uh oh, looks like someone is gonna get sent to the work camps.
>>
File: 1452335024444.jpg (285 KB, 1000x979) Image search: [Google]
1452335024444.jpg
285 KB, 1000x979
>>71047163
>MFW kim is really a commie hater
>>
>>71044524
For the record I'm also against some faggot being paid five times the national average yearly salary to give a talk that most people will be on their phones for the duration thereof.

If they're imparting such fucking wisdom to merit a 200k speaker fee, then everyone listening to that speech should gain some monetary value for having heard it.

Fuck I'm mad.
>>
>>71047119
i'm sure you can explain to us how a $15 minimum wage would destroy our economy, bulgaria. we have states making more annually than your GDP.
>>
>>71047048
Fuck off Kim
>>
>>71047353
>i'm sure you can explain to us how a $15 minimum wage would destroy our economy
Because $7.50/h is already high. You are not entitled to live in a big single apartment just because you work in supermarket
there are already government programs for poor people
maybe you shouldn't have slept trough school and maybe go to *le gasp* community college
>>
>>71044673
you know what is sad that bernie also gets paid that type of money and only is 400 k nerthworth after working in politics for 40 years
>>
>>71047259
Make
America
A E S T H E T I C
Again
>>
>>71047353
Double minimum wage means increased price of goods to compensate for losses. No business is just gonna "be the good guy and take one for the team", ie. go under because they think it's the right thing to do. Even if prices stayed the same it would bring into question the value of other lines of work. $15/hr flipping burgers and helping out old ladies at Walmart means $30 doing whatever the fuck is comparatively less valuable a venture. So either those wages raise as well, eliminating the point of a minimum wage increase, or those people just get the middle finger and get told "well, I know you studied hard to get this job that pays $40k a year starting, and Chuck the Pizza Face makes $20k a year at McDonalds, but hey, it was all worth it, right? "
>>
>>71047259
>literally copy pasting stale memes and slapping trump on it
lazy viral marketing kouhai
>>
>>71047316
Except the real world doesn't work that way. Any person has the right to put a price on their goods or services rendered, and any person has the right to agree or not agree, but that doesn't mean that either party is wrong- they are both right. You Bernouts always fail to understand true capitalism. You make the same choice every time you walk into a retail store and buy something (or not), or when you buy something (or not) from a private seller- it's the same principle.

Additionally, if I run my own business, what right or say do you have in what I should pay myself? Exactly zero...so you can fuck off with that butthurt because it frankly doesn't matter.

You fucking retards can also take your $15/hr meme and walk off a cliff, because it will do far more harm to low income people than good.
>>
Burnme "Bernie" Sandersberg is a scam, he only wants money for his retirement.
>>
>>71048874
>Except the real world doesn't work that way. Any person has the right to put a price on their goods or services rendered, and any person has the right to agree or not agree, but that doesn't mean that either party is wrong- they are both right.

Fuck off, nobody cares about your disingenuous abstract word games. All you greedy crypto kikes will have all your shit appropriated for the betterment of a white society.
>>
File: Energy.png (281 KB, 530x329) Image search: [Google]
Energy.png
281 KB, 530x329
>it's another bernie ad
>>
>>71044524

Aha. And were is the propaganda video?

Is it so bad you are afraid to post it?
>>
>>71044756
if small businesses fail then the amount of consumers (working people) dwindles, dumbass
>>
>>71044831
>business owner reads this and goes "holy shit he's right"
>next day fires all his eemployees and replaces them with machines
>machines are fucking expensive but he thinks its worth it in the long run
>realizes someone needs to be moderating the machines so hires a few people to do so.
>machine regularly malfunctions all the time
>has to pay mechanics for routine check ups and fixes for the machines
>least i ain't paying that 15$/hr kikes
>customers start getting complaints about machines not working properly
>start to lose some business from all the frustration of the customers
>realize people have been stealing items by pretending to use the machine to check out then just walk out with the items unpaid
I see this shit happen at my grocery store ever damn day
>realize you're worse off then just paying you workers more. Get better efficiency from them and better more motivated work force.

But yea machines would be great
>>
>>71046975
You believe that no small businesses can afford ths? What about two? What about small businesses that pay over 15 dollar an hour already? The "small business" argumeant is manipulation from corporate interest that want the government to subsidize their profits.
>>
>>71050220
Well then kick out the illegal workers and disincentivize buisinesses from using overseas sweatshops tantamount to slave labor.
>>
>>71048296
LeSS than 10% of workers in the United states work for the minimum wage so that's a whooping 10 % increase on the cost of goods, how are they going to go under? You're putting dollar values on professions that are set by employers who over work and under pay you. You're a cuck for parroting and defending the subsidy of corporate profits.
>>
>>71050220
XMFD "muh unemployed" no kid, ten percent of Muhricans work below the minimum wage, so even if everyone of those was small business workers that's a 10% uptick in unemployment nation wide. It's literally nothing in a national view point.
>>
>>71044608
Everyone for some reason believes it would destroy small business?? If the employees are getting paid more they put more into the economy, therefore the small business could raise prices on stuff to support the new minimum wage.
>>
>>71044524
>add
>>
>>71054015
>By making small businesses pay near double their current rate, the employees will now buy more from small businesses with that whole extra half
Lol
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.