[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/ this is my first thread here and my first visit to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: FUCK THE WORLD.jpg (56 KB, 376x500) Image search: [Google]
FUCK THE WORLD.jpg
56 KB, 376x500
Hi /pol/ this is my first thread here and my first visit to this board.

Tell me, on males; why is Politically incorrect to have long hair?

>I have a very long hair.
>I'm not gay, i've been with many girls.
>Yes, i like Heavy metal but i don't consider myself a metalhead.
>Why do i have it long? Well, i like it and i take care of it, i'm not a dirty. I think i look very ugly with short hair, derp.
>Why do i make this question? I live in Argentina, and here lives so many stupid people who gets stereotyped by the tv. Anyways, i'm looking for a job and i know that is very fucked up with long hair, it's the same on your country?

Sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>71043564
Theres nothing wrong with having a long hair, it just depends what form do you give it.

Its just a retarded mentality that "hurrrr what are you, a girl?" in some countries such as mine for example.
>>
>>71044261
It's the same here, even with my family.
I guess there's a lot of hypocrisy.

Having long hair doesn't say anything about the personality, it can't be used to call someone "gay", i mean, Rob Halford is gay and he's bald, Freddie Mercury (R.i.p.) was gay and he had short hair, it's just a stupid stereotype.
>>
>>71045483
get off pol nigger queer
>>
>>71043564
1 Corinthians 11:14
"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?"
>>
>>71043564
Newfags need to lurk more.
>>
>>71043564
>>71044261
>>71045483

I have long hair that's a little over shoulder length. There's nothing wrong with long hair on men, although I've been thinking about getting rid of mine.

I get some shit about it from various people, including my family, but I don't mind the bantz. Girlfriend digs it, and long hair that's well maintained is nice.

Having long hair hasn't gotten in the way of jobs either, but it's probably because I live in a generally liberal city. Work in marketing so people don't mind if you're not ccompletely clean cut.

Dress nicely with slacks, button up shirt, dress shoes, with hair tied back when working and people still take you seriously.
>>
File: jesus.w.christ.jpg (145 KB, 855x1280) Image search: [Google]
jesus.w.christ.jpg
145 KB, 855x1280
>>71045768
>>
>>71046555

Yup, i dress like that, not every time, only if i need to work. I can't work on heavy jobs because i have a chronic asthma, so i take care about the administrative job or something like that.
I'm thinking, it's not that bad of having long hair, you realize who's the good people around you and who's the brain-washed.
>>
>>71045768

This passage is about the old relationship between women and men in the church.
Even this is only adapted to the rules of that old country, remember that it was Paul who made a distinction based on the nature, but this was only for the society who had those customs.
Everything is cultural.
Hebrews 8:13.
We abide by the new pact, which is the one who Jesus bring us a long time ago, even, he had long hair, because it was the custom of the Nazarenes.

I wish that you could speak spanish, i would express better.
>>
>>71046715
That's obviously not Jesus. They didn't have cameras back then buddy.
>>
>>71043564
Because it get ripped the fuck out of your head when you are in a fight. It points you out as a puss puss even if a bunch of pampered rock stars (and their mindless followers) pretend they are tough.
also
> Politically incorrect
no.
It's politically CORRECT. Just like all of the other symbols of slavery that come from the consumer/pop culture.
>>
>>71047432
Obviously isn't Jesus, is just a representation, even when Exodus 20:4-6.

We can talk a lot about that one, but well, i guess the church doesn't want to.
>>
>Hair is politically correct/incorrect
Wew

Who gives a fuck, it's hair you niggers.
>>
>>71043564
Degenerate.
>>
>>71048040
First; i'm not a fighter, i'm not even in the army, so i don't have to fight.
And if i had to, i won't, i'm a christian i don't kill people even if i want it too much.

Second: I don't pretend to be tough or something like that, it's just my personality, i always wanted to have it long, even when i wasn't into Rock & Roll.

Third: Why you mix rock and pop culture? Isn't the same thing, i haven't seen any pop star with long hair, Bowie maybe (i really like Bowie, R.i.p.) but no one else.

Indeed, the short hair is another slavery symbol.
>>
>>71046715
>jesus had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes and went about naked

there are no true depictions of Jesus, there's no use in even arguing about it. we have scripture that says long hair is for faggots, so i'll take that rather than your personal depiction of Christ.
>>
File: faggot1.jpg (6 KB, 188x227) Image search: [Google]
faggot1.jpg
6 KB, 188x227
>>71045483
>>
File: faggot2.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
faggot2.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>71045483
you're a faggot, get over it
>>
>>71048716
I think the same but say that to the brain-washed people.

>>71048916
Nah, there is anything about how Jesus was, it's just a representation.
And we don't have anything in the Bible who says that long hair is for faggots, the Nazarenes used to have it long, it was their customs, and that is in a history book, they're not the only one.

>>71049135 >>71049254
About Rob:
That was 1974, he said that he was gay in 1998 and he was very bad in 1998 :v

Anyways, i was using an example; hair doesn't say anything about.
>>
File: 1457661764824.jpg (835 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
1457661764824.jpg
835 KB, 1280x881
>>71043564
Alot of heavy metal or biker types have long hair thats fine.
No man buns
If you have long hair wear it like a man.
No man buns no pink ribbons
>>
File: hitleryouthfiennes.jpg (93 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
hitleryouthfiennes.jpg
93 KB, 500x380
I got long hair but will probally be getting it cut something like this soon
>>
>>71050169
Of course, i use it untied or sometimes (if i had to) tied.

>>71050433
Yeah, i was thinking of doing something like this one, this is the only hair cut that likes me (i used to have it like that when i was in the garden and primary school).
>>
>>71050433
Is that Ralph Fiennes?
Now that i remember, i saw this guy on Hannibal Lecter: Red Dragon, acting as Francis Dolarhyde.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.