[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get pick pocketed last week >account gets frozen because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (745 KB, 2900x1434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
745 KB, 2900x1434
>get pick pocketed last week
>account gets frozen because thief tried using my debit card
>my car gets towed to a city 30 miles away because the tag recently expired
>couldn't renew tag until my new ID came in the mail
>couldn't pay until my bank account wasn't frozen and the funds the thief used go debited back into my account
>cars towed and its $195 to get it out

Can someone tell me how this is legal? Tow truckers and people who've been towed and that have stories, come share with /pol/
>>
>>71043183
It's completely legal because the judicial system doesn't accommodate to absolute shit luck. Sorry dude.
>>
Not the tower's fault that you're a fuckwit who can't hold onto his valuables
>>
>>71043183
Well, your tags had expired, so the state tows your car via contractor to force you to pay registration. But they do send that shit months in advance, so I don't really understand why you procrastinated.
>>
>>71043183
welcome to the real world kid. You should have worked the renewal out a while ago. The towing company doesn't owe you shit for being useless
>>
File: disgusted_face_640x425.jpg (64 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_face_640x425.jpg
64 KB, 640x425
Why are you complaining about having to pay for your own mistakes? Are you some kind of commie liberal cuckllennial?

It's not the pickpocket's fault you didn't renew your tags on time.
>>
>>71043257
Yeah, it's incredible how this is legal. What even more incredible is the timing of the situation.
>>
>>71043894
Read: >>71043698
>>
Damn, dude, you just got served. It's probably pretty legal, although you can call the cops if you see outright illegal towing going on.

Right about now is when you need a friend to give you a hand. And next time keep some cash around and use more than one bank account so you can weather the storm better.
>>
>>71043494
>>71043494
Yeah, I know. I've never experienced getting pick pocketed. Someone bumped into me and just thought he did it on accident. But in reality he took my wallet. Pretty clever I must say. Does Australia have a same system in place where you can get towed like that?

>>71043819
I'm not saying they do. I came her to vent I guess. I've been out of the state for a while and it slipped my mind. I just think it's incredible how they can take your only method of transportation 30 miles away and expect you to somehow be able to come down to their office.
>>
>>71043698
Well, I should add to this...

The state shouldn't have the right to hold thousands of dollars of your property because of an expired tag, illegal parking, etc. If you cannot pay the tow company, they assume ownership of your vehicle. They then sell it at a considerable profit, and the state benefits as well, because money is changing hands. They should write you a fucking ticket, which is what they normally do. I think OP is lying to us.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 605x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 605x768
>>71043698
I've been out of the state to help my father who has a back injury. I literally just got back. I received no notice.

>>71043882
I give the pick pocketed credit. He totally made it look like he accidentally bumped into me.

>>71044117
Thank you. I'm assuming you've been towed before? I called the police and they said, "tow truck companies have bullet proof glass in their offices for a reason..." It's beyond belief that they can do this all without warning. I suppose I couldve expected it but I've been gone for 6 months helping my injured father run his company. Shit luck I suppose. It's just mind boggling how any tow truck company can tow your vehicle 30+ miles away and not give a fuck. Who is to say that a tow truck company 100 miles away can't tow your car? Where does the madness end?
>>
>>71043894
>Yeah, it's incredible how this is legal.

Its incredible how you are a dumb ass who leaves his shit too the last possible moment
>>
>>71043183
>owning a debit card

yeah sure here is a card linked to my bank account great sounds like a great idea

>what is credit card
>what is atm card

THE GOAL IS TO BUILD UP A WALL BETWEEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND EVERYTHING ELSE

GET RID OF THE DEBIT CARD

ONLY HAVE AN ATM CARD IF YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED It
>>
>>71043257
>>71044117
>>71043894

these, sorry anon
>>
>>71044120
>can take your only method of transportation 30 miles away
They definitely can. Gave my friend a ride once to get his car back, and then he found out the office wouldn't take his form of payment, so it was pretty lucky for him I happened to have $150 in cash on me.

Yeah, it's bullshit, but so is government and life.
>>
>>71044626
>What is a credit card

a lot easier to commit fraud with, if you don';t know the PIN the debt card is unusable, and most places that aren't high end stores don't bother checking the name on the credit card
>>
>>71044562
Unfortunately, the burden is on you. Here in California, they only tow after tags are expired for 6 months. I do agree it is bullshit that they hold your stuff hostage for a ransom, but at the same time you should be on top of that shit. Never give anyone the ability to own you or your shit. The system is fucked, so limit your exposure.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 469x354
>>71044463
I really, really wish I was lying. Do they write warnings in your state? I'm in Arizona. I walk out to my car this morning to pick my daughter up and my vehicle is gone.

I know their problems aren't there's, but they absolutely shouldn't have the right to do that. I had obligations today, starting with picking my daughter up. They didn't know that, they didn't know that I just got pick pocketed, they didn't know that I'm a disgruntled veteran trying to follow the rules. I don't expect them to. But it's incredible that this can happen without proper warning.

I would happily pay a ticket. It just seems towing it to another city is criminal and they essentially set you up for failure.
>>
>>71044562
I've had cops threaten me on the side of the interstate before that if they came back around and saw me still there, then they'd call their preferred tow truck company and have me towed away at my own expense even after I explained I was hundreds of miles away from any place I could call home.

It varies. I understand sometimes they need to make a buck and keep the roads clean, but I much prefer the kind of area where the cops give you more leeway if you're having a hard time.
>>
Yeah, my sister once parked at a bus stop on Pacific Coast Highway to more easily reach a beach party. She did it Saturday night so it couldn't be gotten out of the tow yard until Monday. The ticket and tow expenses combined were 1200 dollars. Our parents were furious.
>>
>>71043183
I'm sorry Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 344x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 344x447
>>71044891
You're absolutely right. If anything it's a wake up call. I got caught slipping. It just goes to show that you have to walk a straight line and the state can flip your world upside down if you step out of line. An excuse is an excuse but fuck me, I was out of state helping my father who has a fucked up back stay on top of his job site.
>>
>>71043183
Cancel card, take policial report and get a temporary Id. Solve your dumbness
>>
>>71045224
If you want to get technical, if you need tags, plates, a drivers license, etc. then that's because the state owns your vehicle. That's the state's property and they can do anything they want with it. All you really hold is the title. The state holds the manufacturer's certificate of origin.
>>
>>71045224
So, your car got towed because you did not renew a Tag (not sure what that is exactly) with your local government. Therefore, the local government had a third party tow it. Am I correct?

Have you tried talking to whatever department was in charge of that, show the police report that demonstrates you were robbed, along with the proof that you were away helping your injured father, in order to see if they can waive the fee to get the car back?

>I had obligations today
And one of those obligations was to also keep all your processes, like the tag, up to date. It is their obligation to enforce those laws. If you don't go and talk to them proving that you were not able to for whatever reason, as long as the proof is valid, they should be able to make some sort of concession.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x490
>>71045038
That's the other thing, fortunately enough for me, I'm in the position to pay the $200 to get it out (though I'm having a hell of a time finding a ride to the DMV to get a temporary license and my bank to get a temporary debit card as well as a ride to Phoenix.) But what's killing me is I know there are less fortunate people out there in the world who were down on their luck and have had this happen. I don't care what anyone says, unless you used that vehicle in a vehicular homicide or as a getaway car, there should never be a scenario where a literal civilian can steal your vehicle and hold it for ransom. Money isn't the issue here, it's the fucking principle of the the mother fucker. That alone makes me not want to pay the fee. It's fucked up.
>>
>>71045725
>dat thom yorke
>>
>>71045725
So based on my previous question, I guess the DMV is the department in question. Have you tried calling and asking if, given the circumstances, they could waive that fee? As my fucking leaf in the flag shows, I'm not American, so I don't know if that is possible, though.
>>
>>71045725
Our system, unfortunately, has become one where you need to pay to play. People always ask me why I support the 2nd amendment. It is because the government and its employees have shown time and time again that they are not decent people. They will take any opportunity they can to try and steal your shit from you. OP, I'm sorry this has befallen you. Hopefully this all gets worked out, and you can laugh about it later.
>>
>>71045398
See, you're absolutely understanding to the situation. They don't exist to give a flying fuck about my problems. When I called them to explain my situation, the reply was, "ok well we are open until 5pm and its $25 a day to hold it..." So even if I could find a ride to the police department to obtain a police report of when I was pick pocketed, they dont give a flying fuck, and I don't expect them to. But again, I think it's fucked up that this can even happen. I just returned home and getting pick pocketed and getting towed all happened within days. Ugh, just beyond me. The whole situation and the timing.
>>
Protip: tow truck companies almost never fill out the documents needed to say they can legally hold on to your vehicle because they just expect you to come quick and pay their exorbitant fees and then you have your car back without any need for a legal transfer of possession.

I've gotten an uber to the towing place, walked in through the side door to their lot, petted their ferocious "guard dog," got in my car, and driven out of the automatic gate twice now.

Undocumented towing is theft, fuck those guys.
>>
>>71046184
Police reports don't really do shit anyway except get information on the public record. They can be a good idea to file just in case, though. I once got $750 struck off someone's utility bill by paying $15 for a copy of the police report and presenting a case before the arbitration board.
>>
>>71043183
Why didn't you talk to a banker in person?
>>
>>71043183
Next time park your car on private property you own and you can't be towed.
>>
>>71044463
So should we reinstitute debtors prisons instead?

>>71046523
Not necessarily, dunno how it is in other states but in California you also have to register you vehicle as inoperable or some such otherwise you are still responsible for an expired tag if it is visible from the street.
>>
>>71046060
No way. The DMV isn't connected to the third party towing company. Though it does make sense for it to be where I could explain my situation. But it will all fall of deaf ears. The cops and the dmv are all in cahoots with each other. Everyone gets a cut.

>>71046118
Ron Paul would've made this shit illegal, right? If anything this is just an eye opening experience. I'm a white, law abiding combat veteran. I respect others and do my best. But the one time where circumstances are beyond me and I had obligations to help my father so all this "renew my tag" Shit gets lost in the mix. And the fact they can tow it off my fucking property is 100% criminal. What a time to be alive.

>>71046310
Unfortunately I've been to this tow trucking office before. When my wife (then girlfriend) got in an accident a year ago, the highway patrol had her car towed saying that her insurance will cover the towing expenses. Long story short that was a lie and I lost my mind at their office. When i walked out, one of their employees followed me out talking Shit to me and charged at me. I lifted my shirt revealing my CC and that was that. It will be very interesting if I see mr Matthews later today ;)
>>
>>71046853
>but in California you also have to register you vehicle as inoperable or some such otherwise you are still responsible for an expired tag if it is visible from the street

...Really? Why?

The money you pay for tags is supposed to go to fixing the roads and other such shit. If you are not using them, parked on private property, then how can they justify that?
>>
>>71047042
>The DMV isn't connected to the third party towing company.
But they are subcontractors of the DMV, so if somehow the DMV approves your case, they have to let the Towing Company that you can get the car without paying the fee... if I am not mistaken.
>>
>>71046853
>So should we reinstitute debtors prisons instead?
No. The state should put a lien on your vehicle so it cannot be sold without paying denbts. No interest assessed, no extra fees, just a lien in the amount of back-taxes and reg fees.

>And the fact they can tow it off my fucking property is 100% criminal. What a time to be alive.

I did think that was illegal. I thought they had to catch it on a public street. They're just asking for needless shootings.
>>
>>71047042
>And the fact they can tow it off my fucking property is 100% criminal. What a time to be alive.

I always hear about this but how is that legal?

I might understand if you were on public property or streets, but it was on your private property. What is the obligation to pay for tabs and road tax if the car isn't using the road?
>>
I manage a building in a pretty crowded area in a city.

I've towed the same nigger about six times in the last year and she keeps coming back with a different car.

I don't know if she's just stealing them or what.
>>
>>71046434
Brother, I don't know. So I guess everyone here should go double check to see if their tags are expired because your property can be held at a ransom without warning.

I know this is all obvious information but it's hard to fathom that my vehicle that I bought outright and not owned by the bank, can be stolen and taken 30 miles away. And somehow they expect you to find a way there? What the fuck is happening?
>>
>>71047394
>So I guess everyone here should go double check to see if their tags are expired because your property can be held at a ransom without warning.

They can do that whenever they want, even if you're up to date.
>>
File: cash.jpg (630 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
630 KB, 1280x1707
>>71043183

ITT: poor people
>>
>>71047394
That's the thing though. Unless you have the manufacturer's certificate of origin, you didn't buy it outright. You bought the title to it.

Towing it off private property without the consent of the property owner sounds like illegal towing to me, but maybe the laws are different for you. You could try working that one up the chain of command, I suppose. Documentary evidence including but not limited to a police report would be your friend in that situation since what you're basically doing is leaving no opportunity for them to not ultimately cave to your demands.
>>
File: tard.png (2 MB, 4762x3914) Image search: [Google]
tard.png
2 MB, 4762x3914
>>71047508
I found a story about you...
>>
>>71047697

Fuck yes, I love tard wrangler stories.
>>
>>71047090
Therein lies the problem. I pay my taxes, I've never had a problem renewing my tags, I served my country, I obey the law. One small mishap where I have to tend to my injured father and renewing my tags slips my mind. Why the fuck am I being punished for doing something that wasn't threatening anyone's wellbeing? Why the fuck are there laws in place to weigh law abiding citizens under so much pressure for a petty mistake? I'm trying to think if there's anything like this to where your property can essentially be stolen for forgetting to do something.
>>
>>71047787
And if you don't pay your property taxes or a city inspector thinks there's something not quite up to code about your property, then the government can just take it from you, bulldoze it flat, and sell it to the next highest bidder.

Had to get somebody out of that one too, one time. $125k in fines for like not having a smoke detector and some rust on the railway, and a threat to demolish the house if it wasn't fixed by XYZ date.
>>
>>71048035
Not to mention asset seizure via RICO act for your son selling drugs on the porch
>>
>>71047142
Unfortunately, that's not how it works. You know why? That means the local government would have to have sympathy.

>>71047205
>they're just asking for needless shootings

Exactly. If I would've witnessed my car being towed (stolen) I more than likely would've lost my mind.

Kinda like this guy: http://youtu.be/oaODTkP65iM

For once I understand a Negro and his hostile ways.
>>
>>71047787

Where was it parked? On private property, in a driveway in front of your house?

Or was it on the street?

What state?
>>
>>71043183
>keeping valuables in an open pocket
>keeping valuables in one place
>waiting until after expiry to renew
>having just one bank account
>not having emergency money plastic wrapped behind mom's cistern

You basically fucked yourself OP, not sure why you'd compound your errors by confessing to them herr
>>
>>71048230
How do you know the tow company is acting legally? How do you know they aren't actually stealing it. If a cop isn't present, and they don't have proper paperwork, they can fuck themselves.
>>
>>71047663
That's incredible. There seems to be thousands of technicalities about everything. Pair that with catch all laws and what do you have? A system that can get you if they want you. A system that can squeeze you dry when taxes arent enough.
>>
>towed for tags

no, that's a ticket
>>
>>71043183
It's called obtaining life experience.
Have a stash of cash avaliable.
Have a spare ID avaliable, stashed (report one lost and get another one).
Don't rely on just one banking account. Have few credit cards anaffiliated with your main banking institution.
Renew tags on time.
Fucking kids these days.. completely helpless and whiny.
>>
>>71048499
>>71048523

Apparently some states allow this, even if parked ON private property.

Where I am, you can only get a ticket or be towed if you are parked on the street.

Sounds like some places use some pretty jew tactics, was just reading about a guy getting his car repaired at a shop. He couldn't register it without the repair.

Cops and tow truck came and took it from the repair shop's lot.
>>
>>71043183
I've never seen a car towed because of no tags. Wtf Commiefornia sucks.
>>
I've never heard of your vehicle being impounded due to expired tags. Unless you were an undesirable minority or white trash who can't show any respect.
>>
File: 2013-059NXC%28XL%29[1].jpg (194 KB, 1500x769) Image search: [Google]
2013-059NXC%28XL%29[1].jpg
194 KB, 1500x769
>>71048742
I still don't know what tags are, but I am assuming it has to do with insurance, maybe? Are those like the orange tag in the pic?
>>
File: what.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
>>71043183
>tag expired
>vehicle towed

Do your commie states actually do this?

My jeep was parked in front of my house without tags for 4 months because I don't use it during winter.

It's only illegal to drive a vehicle with expired tags here.
>>
>>71048499
Every branch of the government is all kinds of fucked up. It's a necessary evil, but you can usually get a better deal sorting things out under the table.

That's why you know shit's really going to hit the fan when they start making the black market (the only real market) illegal.
>>
>>71048035
That's seriously asking to be murdered. A few years ago my, well, former boss, killed an officer trying to enforce an eviction notice. He fled the scene and has yet to be caught. This was 3 years ago.

>>71048232
It was parked on my driveway in the state of Arizona. I guess another reason I'm do perplexed by this whole situation is how the fuck did they know? Did they really just have it in their database that my tags were expired so they sent a tow truck to my residence? Why me? Is it because they know I post on /pol/? Oddly enough I've always been too tinfoil to reply to hitter appreciation threads so I just lurk. Yesterday I replied to an image saying how beautiful it was to see thousands of whites stand together for a common goal.
>>
>>71047090
>commiefornia
>justified
They don't need to have justification for their laws there.
>>
>>71048915
and this is coming from driving three years with expired inspection/registration
>>
>>71044768
Here in America we aren't liable for the fraudulent transaction. Who gives a fuck if the thieves used the banks money?
>>
Calling bullshit

Had my tabs expired for 8 mouth and no one ever towed away my car
>>
>>71049134
>A few years ago my, well, former boss, killed an officer trying to enforce an eviction notice. He fled the scene and has yet to be caught. This was 3 years ago.
And... I am curious now. Do you have a news link for that? Or a date and a city/town for us to look?
>>
>>71047090
He's paraphrasing and doesn't know shit.
>>
>>71043183
In what state can your shit be towed just for being expired? Here in Texas it can only be towed if your actually driving it around on a public road while its expired
>>
>>71049134
>fled the scene and has yet to be caught.
Surprisingly effective counterbalance to the long arm of the law. Not that I would encourage such behavior.

But, you know, how much is it worth to catch the guy vs. do something else? Who's going to pay for that?
>>
>>71048330
I guess it's easy not to think about such trivial things when you wake up everyday knowing that you're not going to commit any crimes. But it's been a wake up call, that's for sure.

>>71048428
I don't know if they did or not. But I do know is that tow truck drivers are savages and I promise you that no matter what I say, I will not be getting my vehicle back until I pay $195
>>
>>71048742
They dont, they pull you over when they catch you driving it and its a $250 fix it ticket, nobody takes your car, you drive away with the ticket.

This guy had something else going on and is telling people (even us on 4chan for some reason) it was tags. The guy sounds like the typical person with drug problems.
>>
>>71047090
You are supposed to either register it as normal, register as non-op (really low fee, I guess filing charges), or register it as an OHV. All vehicles, being driven or not, have to be registered with the dmv. If it is being towed on a trailer, it is still subject to that rule.
>>
>>71048605
Thank you very much. I am absolutely going to akeays have 2 ID accessible at all times. This is a very life changing event. Pretty much life smacked me telling me that I'm not doing enough to secure my assetts. I'm also considering being one of those nerds who have a chain for their wallet. I'm seriously impressed how smooth that guy was in pick pocketing me. I was armed too, how fucked up is that? I would've dropped his ass.
>>
http://forums.officer.com/t101708/

Second post OP. You might want to look into this if you are being honest about only tabs being expired.

Your city might have different rules, but this sounds like some bullshit.

Look up local laws as well.

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/28/03511.htm&Title=28&DocType=ARS
>>
>>71045004
Cops should fuck off unless they're called to a location. Even then, that should only be in cases of extreme danger to life or limb, assuming other able-bodied men are not around. Government needs to mind its own fucking business.
>>
>>71049707
That's not a "why," anon.

The "why" is more money for the government.
>>
>>71049134
I think youre going schizophrenic and haven't been working and making your car payments. get on some meds and deal with your issues.
>>
>>71048936
Yes. It's basically registration you have to do every year (given you don't purchase permanent registration.) if you don't renew it the month it expires at least in Arizona, your car is basically theirs.
>>
>>71049926
On balance, most of the time I've med a cop on the highway outside of me breaking the unofficial speed limit, the guy just wanted to see if I was OK and needed any help or anything.

And that's not even in a part of the country where if you see somebody at the side of the road then that person could wind up dead from the weather if somebody doesn't stop to help.
>>
File: 1457919840066.png (185 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1457919840066.png
185 KB, 300x301
>>71043183
this is not a jewbook or a blog

go cry to someone who gives a fuck
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>71043183
I got a verbal warning for having recently expired tabs (like two days).

Your autism levels must be fairly high to get your car fucking towed for that desu senpai.
>>
>>71049083
And I thought Arizona was one of the most free state in the union. My paid off car was stolen right off my driveway. It's mind boggling. And it hurts me to know that they did it while I was sleeping. I wish I would've heard because there's no fucking way they'd have my car right now.

>>71049113
>discover Silk Road
>experience what the free market is really like
>question my life's existence

RIP Silk Road
>>
>>71043183
>waiting to the last minute to update registration.

Can only blame yourself
>>
>>71043257
In California, people who "are not legally authorized to operate a motor vehicle" i.e. Mexicans, don't have to wait the mandatory seven day hold because it would be "undue hardship". Meanwhile, if a natural born citizen gets his car towed, he has to wait a week before being allowed to pay to get it out of impound.

The police officer I spoke to was not amused when I suggested that I was Mexican to get my car out the same day.

Fuck impound, it's theft.
>>
>>71049293
Brother, I wish I was kidding. My vehicle was essentially stolen and I'm posting here until my ride to the thieves office arrives.

>>71049390
I'm in Arizona. Currently evaluating whether this state is as free as I once thought it was.
>>
>>71043257
Canadian doesn't shitpost for once
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>71049333
Witnessed. I'll look for a link. Funnily enough he is suspected to be in Canada, you're name isn't Darren, is it?
>>
>>71050316
I'd just go ahead and cut your losses and move to South Dakota.

I'm actually chuckling at the idea of the county coming to tow the ~30 rustbuckets sitting around my uncle's farm because he didn't pay for tags.

I remember reading a story once about a city in Florida passing a statute forbidding vehicles to be backed into the driveway so the government could more easily look at the plates for towing.
>>
>>71049398
I remember before taking my first dose of a redpill in Afghanistan, I used to think people that resisted being kicked out of their homes were scumbags. But knowing my old bosses entire situation, he was absolutely justified in wiping out that pig.
>>
>>71050316
>>71050874
http://freedominthe50states.org/

also see this if you're actually considering moving

>saged so as not to double-bump
>>
>>71043183
>Can someone tell me how this is legal?
Did you get a warning that your tags would expire in 30/60 days in the mail?

Though you might want to write your legislator about that. Seems like the laws are creating an incentive for tow truck drivers to wildcat for cars in violation whether or not they are in use.

I guess I should be happy that I only get a ticket for expired tags when driving or even parked in a public parking lot.
>>
>>71050747
Nope, I wouldn't be asking if I were him.
>>
>>71051011
The coolest war museum I've ever seen was in Viet Nam by the Cu Chi Tunnels. They straight up tell you the dirty tricks dirt poor peasants used to brutally fuck up the biggest baddest military in the world, and then more or less laugh in your face.

Most war museums are all like, "oh no let's never have war again!" but that was more like, "bring it on motherfucker if you want a second dose."
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 451x392
>>71047697
>World war tard
>>
>>71044768
You can tell the cashier to run your debit card on credit so you don't need a pin. Still risky for the thief with all the cameras. Best thing for the thief to do is hang out by the gas pumps and charge people 50 cents on the dollar to fill up their tanks. You still need a zip code for the card but it's not hard to guess.
>>
>>71043183
Because those were the terms and conditions of the cards that you agreed to. If you don't like it, get life lock or something similar.
>>
>>71049913
Thank you. I'll read this while I wait for my über car.
>>
>>71045224
I live in bum fuck Kansas, and can renew my tags online, and the stickers are mailed to me.

Why the fuck can't you?
>>
>>71043183
>on 911 list for city services
>get call at around 2am
>show up
>belligerent nigger cuffed throwing a fit
>bloody girl on curb
>watch the drama unfold for like an hour until car is released to me

I loved doing tow calls for the city. Cops would often miss drugs and other shit.
>>
>>71043183
>I had six months to renew my tag but I didn't do it because I was a lazy fuck
>I have absolutely no access to cash, parents, friends, a credit card, or anyone that could loan me cash to get my tags updated
>It's the Government's fault I'm irresponsible!

t. Bernie Sandlers Supporters
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.