[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam says NO to rape crimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: Muslims are cool.jpg (216 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
Muslims are cool.jpg
216 KB, 1280x824
Islam says NO to rape crimes
>>
Muslims say YES to rape crimes
>>
/thread
>>
>>71042864
Is true, 'slimes don't believe in the crimr of rape.
>>
as opposed to non-criminal rapes?
>>
>>71042864
>Bees say NO to honey
>>
>>71042864

One cartoon = YES ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THIS. THIS IS WHAT THEY ALL ABIDE BY

Hundreds of crimes committed by muslims = #notallmuslims #illridewithyou #whitepriveledge #juhadistextremistarenotmuslims
>>
>>71042864

What, that rape isn't considered a crime?
>>
It's not rape if you force her to marry you afterward.
>>
File: spread_by_peace.png (414 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
spread_by_peace.png
414 KB, 900x1000
>>71042864
>>
>>71042864
>Islam says NO to rape crimes
But muslims say "YES!"

No but seriously, the quran only protects MUSLIM women from rape, because they're devoted and property of some muslim man. But infidels women are fair game.
>>
>>71042864
>"It's not rape if the victim is a non-believer"
>"It's not rape if it's a sexual emergency"
>"It's not rape because a woman smiled at me."
>>
>>71043109
ayy
>>
>>71043211
Father Cunningham, is that you?...
>>
It's not a rape crime when Swedes ask for it.
>>
>>71042864
Because it's not a crime in Islam.
>>
in Afghanistan if your wife refuses to have sex with you for more than four days in a row you are legally entitled to deprive her of food

literally r9k: the religion
>>
>>71042864
MUDSLIMES ARE NOT ANIME, STOP THIS MEME
>>
>>71042864
I agree, rape shouldn't be a crime.
>>
>>71043394
this

notice how they use the word "crimes"
multiple crimes is not allowed but a single rape once an emergency is allowed
>>
File: jjlsd.jpg (22 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
jjlsd.jpg
22 KB, 250x160
RAPE GOATS EVERYDAY
>>
>>71043801
I called Erdogan. Prepare to be sued.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 775x719
>>71042864
Hell, it's only rape if there was four male witnesses. If not, the bitch gets stoned.
>>
Yea they say no in the fact that apparently it isn't a crime
>>
Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

Quran (24:4) - "And those who accuse free women then do not bring four witnesses (to adultery), flog them..." Strictly speaking, this verse addresses adultery (revealed at the very time that Muhammad's favorite wife was being accused of adultery on the basis of only three witnesses coincidentally enough). However it is a part of the theological underpinning of the Sharia rule on rape, since if there are not four male witnesses, the rape "did not occur".

Quran (24:13) - "Why did they not bring four witnesses of it? But as they have not brought witnesses they are liars before Allah."

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." There is no such thing as rape in marriage, as a man is permitted unrestricted sexual access to his wives.
>>
>>71044597
Bukhari (5:59:462) - The background for the Quranic requirement of four witnesses to adultery. Muhammad's favorite wife, Aisha, was accused of cheating [on her polygamous husband]. Three witnesses corroborated the event, but Muhammad apparently did not want to believe it, and so established the arbitrary rule that four witnesses are required.
>>
>>71044623
The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

"O Allah's Apostle! We get female captives as our share of booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interruptus?" The Prophet said, "Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.” (Bukhari 34:432)

"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid-conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah's Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter" (Sahih Muslim 3371)
>>
"Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons." (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham/Hisham 693)

“…and then we attacked from all sides and reached their watering-place where a battle was fought. Some of the enemies were killed and some were taken prisoners. I saw a group of persons that consisted of women and children [escaping in the distance]. I was afraid lest they should reach the mountain before me, so I shot an arrow between them and the mountain. When they saw the arrow, they stopped. So I brought them, driving them along” (Sahih Muslim 4345)

I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)

tl;dr Islam does not approve the rape of Muslim women
everyone else is fair game
>>
>>71043993
kek Erdogan does not have any jurisdiction here, fuck tolerance fuck progressivism Muslims can go die in a fire
>>
>>71042864
lol no it doesn't
>>
>>71042864

Raping a non-Muslim isn't considered rape in Islam.

Western whores are asking for it anyway from their point of view.
>>
>>71044597
>>71044623
>>71044752
>>71044843
You seem to know your Quran well, Mohammed
>>
>>71042864
Islam says YES to lying about their culture to infidels.
>>
>>71042864
But what does it DO?
>>
>>71045044
I just done some research and save quotes, articles, and opinion polls of Muslims.

Trying to build up a file to BTFO literally anyone who says its peaceful

Also all the Muhammads are south of me
I'm in Scotland
>>
File: 1431236464859.jpg (147 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1431236464859.jpg
147 KB, 500x730
>>71042864

>Islam says NO to rape crimes*
>*Against Muslims (humans**)
>**Only Muslims are fully human in Muslim majority society.
>>
>>71042864
whats a rape rime ? eating pork while you rape ?
>>
>>71045062
Speaking of >>71045244
do you happen to have the justification for Taqqiya?
Need to save that one
>>
>>71042864
Their propaganda says no but their dick says yes
>>
Quran 4:24, 33:50 and 23:5-6 say YES to rape crimes (sex with captured slave)

But muslims don't call it "rape" since it's approved by Allah. They call consensual sex between unmarried men and women "rape"
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.