[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the crusaders coming back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1458670647997.jpg (90 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
1458670647997.jpg
90 KB, 633x950
>>
Idk about crusaders but the Warrior class is making a come back. So only time will tell
>>
>>71042574
even if they do, you woudl be still sitting in your basement masturbating to anime
>>
>>71043657
Elaborate?
>>
AVE MARIA AVE MARIA DEUS VULT!!!!
>>
>>71044554
damn son
deep
>>
File: 1458258824377.jpg (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458258824377.jpg
1 MB, 1024x768
>>71045759
Cultural shift led by the Teflon Don
>>
>>71042574
I'd be willing to take part if we did it ourselves.
>>
>>71045971
>mfw I will slay shitskins with 3m long excalibur

Sign me up
>>
File: 03.jpg (27 KB, 320x215) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
27 KB, 320x215
Of course not.

Catholicism isn't under threat from an external source anymore. The real competition right now is to stop losing followers to indifference about religion. That's why the Pope is sucking feet right now, it's a better way to rope in the normies than running around the desert beheading infidels.
>>
>>71045833
>islamic states of america
Out.
>>
>>71042574
Earl of Grey go pls
>>
>>71045759
The rise in physical fitness among men is the catalyst to a separation of warriors from scholars. After ww2 the super powers that were left knew we would never fight another world war. It was complete nuclear holocaust or busy. This led to no need for warriors. Scholars became the combatants as wars began being fought with intelligence not force. Only problem is the scholars aren't as effective as a bullet thru the enemy's skull. 9/11 proved that the enemy is no longer a nation. It is the individual or groups of individuals. The scholars can't keep us safe from Trayvon and his dindu buddy's in a back alley. Or Ahmed when he storms a concert hall. We are responsible for our own safety. We have to be warriors.
>>
Society as a whole is far too cucked and beta for it.

Honestly, we have lost... fuck it all. This was really the ultimate Jew goal, make all our men absolute beta losers, so we just get steamrolled by Mudslime shits.

Women and children getting raped every day, where is the outrage exactly? Only the few right wingers left actually go on a march, but all the beta loser SJWs march AGAINST them, it's incredible
>>
>>71047065
You forget that the white mind is a powerful tool. For what we lost in physique, we make up for in technology.

I have these beautiful dreams in my sleep about a /pol/ fortress. A totally self-sufficient fortress that defends itself from the shitskin hordes. People taking shifts to mow down these animals in luxury; as routine as washing dishes. Mohamed's blade isn't a match for the might of the white man's brain. These thoughts bring me a lot of comfort. Maybe one day.
>>
>>71047065
Come on anon stop the doomsday screaming. It's far from lost. The sleeping euro bear will wake up. If GB leaves EU that's the first sign. The number of warriors will grow. That's the beauty of warriors they give 0 shits about what the left says about them. I could slit Ahmeds throat in a back alley after he tried to murder me and culturely enrich my girl. The left will scream and stomp their feet but any real man will wash off the blood and keep walking.
>>
>>71042574
I don't get the obsession with the Crusaders. They only had one victory, which wasn't even in defense of Christendom. The rest of the time they pretty much lost terribly against the muslims or they sacked fellow Christian cities because people were joining for spoils of war rather than some higher reason.
>>
Crusaders coming back... LMAO...... Op stop believing what you read in 4chan.
>>
File: OVIGILANTES_P1.jpg (78 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
OVIGILANTES_P1.jpg
78 KB, 600x397
>>71042574
Just not where you expect it to happen tho.

Pic related a local catholic militia called Ilaga. Too bad they act more like local security forces these days tho.
>>
File: 1416347919985.jpg (51 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1416347919985.jpg
51 KB, 500x750
>>71042574
There is an actual chance since the commie-pope will be with the orthodox arch-bishop in Mytilini to visit the rapefugees camp. If they chimp out hard enough and go full jihad and kill them both, the crusades will be put back on the table
>>
>>71048624
Somalia???
Are you a proxy?
>>
>>71049615
No my iytalian friend
>>
>>71042574
Not yet. First we have to see a dead of left. Then maybe, if God allow, we will reclaim Christians lands, from Euphrates to Fez.
>>
>>71047668
nice i imagine it like the soldier's camp in 28 days later
>>
>>71042574
I really hope so. What's been happening in Europe as well as all this middle east ISIS bullshit is downright blasphemous.
>>
>>71050194
You must be crazy to stay in this hellhole, hope you get a lot of money for your work.
What are you doing there? You teach niggers how to not die of starvation?
>>
>>71051197
Kek
>>
>>71048647
These mofos used to be feared even by the Tausug rebel fighters, now they're just old people with WW2 era weapons, and the MILF & other rebel groups today have more high tech weapons than the military. I wish the govt. will fund Christian militias again just like what Pres. Marcos did(that's why muzzies dislike him so much)
>>
>>71044554
Lol this and it goes for every single regular on this borad.
>>
>>71042574
The Crusades were ENTIRELY about protecting pilgrims on their trek to the Holy Lands.
>>
>>71052525
yeah that and retaking land that was captured by the turk roaches
>>
>>71053212
no it wasn't. The First Crusade was launched to protect Byzantium from the Seljuks but the time they got there the Byzantines already had control of the situation. So they beelined to attack the Holy Lands and they set up their own little kingdoms.

The later crusades were more about the Papacy trying to hold its grip on Christendom from factions internally.
>>
File: popedope.png (342 KB, 482x552) Image search: [Google]
popedope.png
342 KB, 482x552
>>71042574
>Are the crusaders coming back

Yes, as nu-aders.
>>
|
|>
|
|

>Sure, Goym
>Sure..........
>>
File: 8c4e3-2.jpg (43 KB, 249x366) Image search: [Google]
8c4e3-2.jpg
43 KB, 249x366
>>71055004
ID: TOP

>Top

OP, u are agullible goy.
Crusades were an aristocratic enterprise to jew, sack, kill and gib homage to the hidden hand known as the zionazi interplanetary jew.

Now - bear with me - by promoting jewsades in MMXVI you are promoting the same forces that killed Jesus (PBUH) killed Europeans in WWII and are killing Philistines right now.

>OP
>FAT
>GOY

you're a gullible fucking deprecate goy, OP

GAS YOURSELF
MAKE THE WORLD
A BETTER PLACE

HOMO
O
M
O
>>
>>71055293
how high are you because I want to try want to try what your smoking
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.