[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ How the fuck can i red pill my sister? She is currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
/pol/

How the fuck can i red pill my sister?

She is currently dating a paki (on off) who is fucking crazy. He has anger issues, calls her names all the time, pushes her about. I come in yesterday and WW3 is kicking off up stairs he's screaming at my sister and my mum. All of a sudden I've heard a big crash as im coming up the stairs and he's got my sister by the throat up against the cupboard and my mums trying to get him off. I run into the room and kicked him in the side of the knee and proceeded to beat the mother fuckers face in. I'm 6'0 160lb and i box but this guy is like 5'10 230lbs muscle. I wrestled this mother fucker while trying to smash his face in, and he's trying to do the same. We've wrestled down the stairs and ive managed to take the beating all the way to the door and we proceed to fight on my front drive, all while my sisters going crazy at me to stop.

She then talks to him outside and he starts asking if their still going on holiday to Morocco what i do not want her to go. She can't get in into her thick skull that these are not people. Anybody got any resources.

If i hadn't kicked him in the side of the knee and took him by suprise, he'd have got me to the ground and battered me.

What the FUCK do i do pol. I don't want my sister going to morocco and getting killed
>>
>>71042508
If she goes to Morocco she sure as hell isn't coming home

Why is she making such shitty decisions anyway? What's her reasoning?
>>
>>71042508
You sound like a faggot. Be a good brother. Should of done that years ago. Fucking failure
>>
>>71042508
Buy a gun and kill him.
>>
>>71042508
She's hooked on that brown dick! There's no getting her back now!
>>
Don't get mad. Get even. Even out the odds with a cricket bat and batter the cunt around the head with it. Serious. To the point where he is a cabbage.
>>
>>71043069
He'll end up battering your sister mate. You'll hate yourself if he does and you think you could have stopped it
>>
People who are violent towards their girlfriends often end up killing them. Make her at least write her will and ask to get her stuff, make her write it down. She is going to be killed, just be straightforward about it in a matter of fact manner. like when you meet him you might go "When you kill my sister in one of your common rage moments then just remember..." and if he says he won't kill her then just laugh and say that you are not as stupid as your sister.
>>
>>71042508
LMAO UK
>>
>>71042508
THIS IS YOUR FUCKING BLOOD. BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN. SKI MASK HIM. BE SMART ABOUT IT. FUCK FIGHTING FAIR. KILL HIM.
>>
>>71042508
Good for you for kicking his ass.
>>
Go with them and defend her.
>>
>>71043264
Pretty much this senpai. She won't come back from Morrocco. If you don't want your sister to become a muzzie sex slave you better atep the fuck up nigga
>>
>>71043375
>Defend her from herself...

Let her be, if she's luck enought to survive she might become redpilled. If she dies is because of herself and no one else.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x509
>>71043014
This is the only solution. Stand up and be a man.
>>
He will kill her one day. Don't let that happen.
>>
hide her passport .

as for him wear a clown suit and beat him half to death with a giant dildo .then get rid of clown suit and dildo. call police and say you battered somebody because they went for you they will arrest you . go along with it when police interview you claim you think he's literally crazy . him saying you were dressed in a clown suit and beating him with dildo will make them believe you . get him committed
>>
Report him to the police.
>>
>>71045246

Lmao no

You fuck with some random i call the police

my blood nahh
>>
>>71042508
Indian Pro tip.
OP, involve his family. He's probably keeping the relationship on the download from his family. Once you involve them he gets fucked up.
>>
>>71045550

then he has nothing left to lose....

I used to chill with bare pakis and i know his family but i dont want more bullshit, it'd turn this one on one to a 10 on 1
>>
get some friends and family and beat him up, make it clear he can never get close to your family again
>>
>>71042508
So you got into a fight with the guy and then he was like "oh, anyway, we still on for morocco?"

Yeah you didn't beat his shit hard enough. Also your sister is beyond saving if she'd be abused and betray her own blood like this.
>>
Where are your parents? Why did they not raise you correctly?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.