[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First of all sorry for my shitty english. I know i have no excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1454528717357.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1454528717357.gif
112 KB, 255x231
First of all sorry for my shitty english. I know i have no excuse and i can improve my grammar, but i want to write what lies on my soul to you anons and not spend 3 hours with a dictionary.

few years ago i was like "let's change the world, vote for the right guys! protect your country" but i realized that there are more dumb people than normal ones. Lack of basic ability to think rationally and have your own opinion!. We see them everywhere, on the internet, goverment on the street. People who eat every shit media serves them.
why there are so MANY fuckheads like
BlackLivesMatter
SJWs from tumblr
Lets take refugees here #notallmuslims

Worst part is that they outscale us in numbers. Otherwise lefties wouldnt be ruling europe by now.
Ameribros do you really believe Trump have chances to beat Shillary?

After another dose of recent news i just gave up
little boy brutally tortured and murdered by feminist-lesbian couple
another rape by refugee
all that suicide bombings and people reacting to this by drawing with chalk and women wearing jihab
Policeman doing his job shots another dindunuffin that it starts yet another baltimore
YOU ARE FUCKING WHITE MALE videos and whole white man shaming

I just really dont care anymore guys. I cant care.
Does this world and those people deserve saving?
I want to watch everything burn. I wont vote, or heck ill even vote for lefties
i want lefties to win. Lets take as many refugees as we can and create 90 new gender pronouns. They wont realize how stupid they were or when they'll realize it will be to late.
Earth will be colapsing, world war 3 or countries being destroyed from inside.

And we anons will have great view. Laughing and posting "told you".
Cant wait to see feminist getting beaten by her saudi husband then both of them getting killed by Tyrone, and of course new age white males working 16 hours a day geting cuckolded left and right and losing all rights cause "white male"

i dont have strengh to carry on. I give up.
>>
>>71042489

What are you bitching about, you live in the most right wing country in the world after Israel. Just BUILD WALL and only let white people in.
>>
You've got pretty good english compared to the polish people in my family. But I agree, lefties are literally poisoning the well and laughing as the world burns around them.

Their entire philosophy revolves around dissecting power structures and recreating them around minority groups. Its an Aristotelian nightmare. Self-determinism and individualism are thrown out the window by the fucking cucks and rabid whores who are turning the world into an Orwellian hellscape because they don't feel "safe" enough.

end it all my dude
>>
>>71042489
This is unrelated, but are you under 18?
>>
>>71042489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
>>
>>71042884
no i'm not. And even if i'd be under 18 i wouldnt be dumb enough write it.

[spoiler] i am 23 [/spoiler]
>>
>>71043118
[spoiler]why it didnt work[/spoiler]
>>
>>71042489

why do you care you live in glorious poleland. stop your bitching
>>
>>71043171
SPOILERS: no spoilers on /pol/
>>
File: 1452093797344.jpg (83 KB, 714x655) Image search: [Google]
1452093797344.jpg
83 KB, 714x655
>>71042599
righties are nearly as bad as lefties.
most of them are neo nazis, poor or jobless cirminals. Kinda equivalent to americas rednacks.
Recently our great rightwing goverment tried to:
violate the constitution and democracy
fuse goverment with the church
destroy all good relations with other countries
forbid any kind of abortion and make it a jail punishable crime. even if pregnacy endageres mothers life or child would be born a nobrain potatohead with lifespawn of 3 months. still abortion is a no-no
not even mentioning fucking over our economy
>>
>>71044164
That's what we call the left-right paradigm. One screws you over, so you vote the other one, and that that one screws you over, so you go back, and then you get screwed over again.

Just remember: it can always get worse.
>>
>>71044375

I'm surprised /pol is aware of this.

>inb4 /pol is not a single person
>>
>>71044525
It's even a famous Zyklon Ben comic. And most important of all to me is that at this juncture we're finally seeing the inevitable massive swing back to the right.

Why is that important? Because everything we see happening now is predictable. And we're not the only ones able to predict it. If we do not tread very carefully, the momentum will be turned against us when we get where we're going.
>>
>>71044525
/pol/ used to be more into it. Used to be you couldnt mention right or left without someone calling you out on it.
>>
>>71044164
thats exactly why we will never conquer stars

we will just destroy ourselves and our planet before that happens

I wonder if it happens with efery advanced civilisation because it would explain fermi paradox
>>
>>71046201
>all those spelling errors
english is hard when you're drunk
>>
>>71045638
I don't trust any party or ideology. But the only way to have a real change in the political system is to find a way to redpill the masses. People will always run back to the Democrats as long as they don't realize that this party is full of marionettes.
>>
>>71046889
And that's why I've invested as much time as I have in /pol/. We're doing in a matter of years what used to take decades.
>>
>>71047143
Doing what?
>>
Nice blog bro
>>
>>71046459
yeah but efery? come on
>>
>>71047492
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-how-to-hack-an-election/
>>
>>71047143
/pol seems to be 90 % circlejerking and shitposting. Lots of creativity is wasted on memes, when it could be used to organize information and spread it through different kinds of media. But i guess many here just want to whine instead of changing anything.
>>
>>71042489
I can relate bro. I sometimes envy norm is who are completely unaware and don't give a shit about how fucked the world is. I think my hardest red pill was that every fucked up thing that humans can possibly do to each other happens every day.
>>
>>71048027
Yeah. You really have to be the change you want to see. For instance during my tenure on /fit/ I was one of the guys with a litany of sources, but then it devolved into citation war and ideology after nobody even lifted anymore in the first place.

But this is a POTUS election so it's going to just be a free for all anyway for the time being. But also an unusual opportunity to gain exposure to more people than you would otherwise.
>>
>>71042489
Trump has a great chance of beating Hillary, that's why the lefty media is so hysterical towards him. They know that once the head-to-head begins, the inevitability of a Trump Presidency will be too overbearing for them. They won't be able to contain their bias.
>>
>>71042489
Poland is doing fine. Just prepare yourself for the inevitable.

We will rise from the Ashes as long as we keep our heads down and don't end up in the Gulags.
>>
>>71048322
>But also an unusual opportunity to gain exposure to more people than you would otherwise.

Yeah, but you still have to wait for the people to come here. There should be a better way to reach the people outside of 4chan.
>>
>>71049190
You mean like real life? In my opinion, 4chan is one of the hands down worst ways to organize anything. The only reason it's so much fun is because it's hell-bent on being disorganized.

IRL institutions exist to get things really done. Here, we just talk about, I don't know, masturbating to animes and other erudition.
>>
>>71049620
>You mean like real life?

No, I meant more like distributing information through more popular kinds of media (twitter etc.)

> 4chan is one of the hands down worst ways to organize anything

That's true.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.