[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti gun survey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
https://georgiasouthern.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dgMWDJ1YrnbTeTj

A professor who is VERY liberal sent out a survey to almost only liberal students hoping to get some biased data to send to the people in charge to stop allowing concealed carry permit holders from excercising their right to bear arms. You'll see what I mean when you open the survey. Let's give her some data.
>>
We just got back out ability to conceal carry on campus last week and she's trying to take it away
>>
>>71041772
I filled it out very pro-gun if that helps
>>
>>71041772
>If faculty, staff and students carry concealed handguns on GSU's campus, care will need to be taken when discussing sensitive topics in class.
>hurrdurr if everyone has a gun they'll freak out and shoot people when you talk about fags and abortion
Why do liberals always project their own lack of self control onto everyone else?
>>
>>71042876
At the end:
>If you are experiencing anxiety or other emotional distress from reading this survey, please contact the Georgia Southern University Counseling and Career Development Center at (912) 478-5541. Additional information about the Center is available at their website: GSU Counseling and Career Development Center
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Triggers Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
>>
File: IMG_20160415_140346.png (209 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160415_140346.png
209 KB, 1440x1440
>>71041772
Jisus fucking christ...
Shit like this triggers me.. can I call that number and say that reading that statement cause me anxiety and emotional distress?
>>
It felt really weird being a 22 y.o. Asian female graduate student.
>>
>>71041772

liberals are mentally ill. You can smell the fear in whoever wrote that survey.

one of the questions is how likely is a gun to accidently discharge and hurt someone?

yeah, guns don't accidently discharge. Someone has to pull the trigger.

if they're worried about it, just ban guns without safety locks.
>>
>>71043856
Oh hi roomate!
Did you also carry concealed guns on and off campus?
>>
>>71043939
Well they can, also you can ND but still, the chances of that happening when your weapon is holstered is INCREDIBLY unlikely. Most ND's happen when someone doesn't clear the weapon before handling it, setting it down, or handing it to someone else.
>>
>>71043950
Absotively!
>>
I'm really hoping that the college professor that wrote that survey, get's drunk, and posts a rant video, when he discovers, that his hard work has been compromised.
I'm betting it will resemble that Perez Hilton hissy fit!
>>
>>71041772
Took it, said I was a black democrat of "other" gender.

Filled it out super pro-gun, then for shits an giggles accused the survey of being racist and homophobic in the comments section.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.