[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if jews control the world then how come they can't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: Queen of Pol.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Queen of Pol.gif
3 MB, 500x500
if jews control the world then how come they can't even make Jerusalem their capital?
>>
>>71041660
Israel as a whole is a distraction.
>>
>>71041660
I want to rub my dick on her lips like lipstick, yeah? Like really get in there, make her lips chapped from all the friction. Maybe dip a ball into the popcorn, yeah? Add some sugar to that salt
>>
>>71041660
because NYC is their capital
>>
Because they would piss off Muslims and Christians, and they can't afford to lose their support from the Christians. But even when it's not their capital, the city belongs to them, it's just not officially.
>>
>>71041775
haha lol
>>
>>71041788
this.
>>
Some pesky Palestinians are there and they can't kill them all off quick enough because other countries not coerced to follow their agenda are watching.
>>
>>71041660
>jews controlling the world
>takes it literally

a high proportion of jews control public bodies, private banks and so on hence the "jews run the world" bit. In direct ruling.
>>
>>71041660
kebabs will go ballistic
kikes don't have the numbers yet
that's why they invented isis
>>
>>71041660
Jews are parasites, they excel at controlling their hosts but are quite useless on their own. And they haven't yet found a way to make their American and European hosts do their ethnic cleansing for them.
>>
What do you think controlling the world should entail?
>>
>>71041660

because they hate CHRIST and they mock him everyday.

because the founders of IsRaHELL,

the ROTHSCHILD have their own AVE in Tel Aviv

ROTHSCHILD AVENUE

because OP is a shill, a kike and a jew lover.

GET GASSED OP
>>
File: 052838672616.jpg (7 KB, 221x216) Image search: [Google]
052838672616.jpg
7 KB, 221x216
>>71041660
>>71041788
>>
>>71041788
This
>>
File: literallyhitler.webm (139 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
literallyhitler.webm
139 KB, 854x480
>>
>>71042078
>>
>>71041971
They are more assiduous, they are best at math. Most of people are lazy, thererfore Jews get success.
>>
>>71041988

They don't need numbers, they just need to be supreme. Which means getting rid of whites.
>>
File: hitlerlol.jpg (27 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
hitlerlol.jpg
27 KB, 608x402
>>71042078
it's almost comical how they portray him as such a "nasty and spiteful" character xD
>>
>>71041743
LOL wut

A distraction from what? The cucking of the world? Everyone is waking up. To. This so. Why would Israel be a distraction?

That doesn't even follow logically.
>>
>>71041788
I think you meant to say DC.
>>
>>71041660
anita is jewish now?
>>
>>71041660
If I were a member of a group that various countries had attempted to "genocide" several times throughout history, I would be vary wary of "hey guys let's all move so we're all in one place"
>>
>>71042710

They really only need to assume direct control for the SC, all the other DC Jews are small time and not important for the exercise of Jewish power.
>>
>>71042673

Israel is just the jews "safe space" while the west gets destroyed. The mudslimes next to israel aren´t really a threat considering that israel has nukes.

The focus should be on the NWO-globalist-jews sitting in important positions in europe and the US. Focusing on israel won´t bring you anything other than being distracted
>>
>>71043125

Now see with the context that makes perfect sense. Thanks man stay safe out. There
>>
>>71042823
Everything scary is Jewish. Mexicans? Jewish. Terrorism? Jewish. Muslims, really Jewish. Women of all types that intimidate us? Jewish.
>>
>>71043125
Why don't you save us Anon? we are behind you 100%. Make explosives and save the White Race! Do it.
>>
>>71044295
wait a second, if all women are jewish...
are you meaning to say we are all out of shiktzas?
>>
>>71044789
>shiktzas
No Anon, there are plenty of Goy women for you to rape and enslave. Don't worry. You can always join the IDF and arrest then abuse Pally bitches, right?
>>
>>71041660
Because the true capital of Israel is Samaria. Jerusalem is the capital of Judah.
>>
>>71045112
dude... im talking real fine shiktzas,
i you come bringing up palis.
wtf is wrong with you man?
>>
>>71045531
There are a bunch of hot Pally bitches.
Only way you will ever get Greater Israel is if you turn all them Arab bitches into half kikes. You can do it, I believe in you!

Only Shitzkas you will find, you will have to cuck away from Alpha Trad Bros. Good luck on that too.
>>
>>71045811
being higher class tends to help.
anyway, arab bitches would be murdered by their families if they were seen talkng to other arabs, i dont want to think what would happen if they were sleeping with jews.
no joke... them arabs are barbarians.
>>
File: dank_hitler.jpg (55 KB, 720x484) Image search: [Google]
dank_hitler.jpg
55 KB, 720x484
>>71042603
Tbh messi reminds me of hitler
>>
>>71046196
Aww, you truly do care about the people that would rather you die? Damn Jews. What did Golda Meir say? "Something something, we are sad about killing you"

The only solution, the final solution if you will, is to kill every male Muslim and take every female Muslim Arab as concubines. Every Jew and Anglo gets one. It's our only hope.

There is a lot of Jew blood in Euro and US, but I dounbt they qualify as Jew. There re plenty of Goy bitches for you. It would be easier if you are Mizrahim, Ashkenazi are all stereotypical. Mizrahi are basically Arabs. Good looking, masculine faces that make bitched wet.

Good luck yehudon!
>>
Jews aren't religious. The majority of Israel are actually agnostic. Tel Aviv is literally one of the gayest places on Earth. People there don't follow the religion.
>>
>>71046789
>The majority of Israel are actually agnostic.

You're an idiot. Tel Aviv is quite liberal, but that is it. Israelis, by and large, are religious fanatics.
>>
>>71046695
its a plan then!
>>
>>71046967
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/poll-fewer-than-half-of-israelis-see-themselves-as-secular-1.313462
>>
>>71046695
Are you like 13? jfc /pol/ has too much children posting
>>
>>71041660
Why does she chew like a cow chewing on cud?
>>
If Israel is deemed safe and war-free, then the US and other countries would stop devoting time and money to it.

tl;dr- Israel plays victim really well.
>>
>>71047102
Either way, that is not a majority "Agnostic/Atheist" as the person whom OI was replying to asserted.
>>
>>71049601
it also doesnt mean the country is full of religious fanatics.
>>
>>71047477
Idk but it makes my dick hard
>>
File: Louis B. Mayer.jpg (15 KB, 243x341) Image search: [Google]
Louis B. Mayer.jpg
15 KB, 243x341
>>71042823
jews have the reduced armenoid phenotype breh.

phenotype is less speculative than genotype.
>>
>>71047477
Because she's trying to look smug while doing it god it's 2016 I can't believe you didn't know that

Just wow
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.