[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God dammit /pol who did it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>>
Most jews were actually killed by bullets. A bullet through the cortex is way cheaper than gas for a whole room. My bet friend did one of his biggest college papers on it.
>>
VIA 9GAG.COM
>>
>>71041312
>implying it was only one shot for each
it was like
>>
why didn't they just use diesel engine to produce CO and asphyxiate the people
>>
>>71041397
I mean it only takes one bullet to the back of your head to destroy your cortex and your cerebellum.
>>
File: wLlsf4T[1].png (568 KB, 792x535) Image search: [Google]
wLlsf4T[1].png
568 KB, 792x535
Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun's temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun's temperature +1000 degrees of celsius.
Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun?
>>
>>71041663
A sun made of ice isn't a sun you stupid cunt.
>>
>>71041663
"Normal" suns are not made of lava.

Suns of a size that they can actually be suns would never be ice or lava, because physics. Gravity would compress the material, and the density would create nuclear reactions that would turn the suns "normal." Therefore, "crashing into one another" would be as a case between two normal suns. One possible outcome is that one would "eat" the other as they orbited, syphoning away all the material and growing even more dense.
>>
>>71042074
BUT WOULD THE RESULTING SUN BE ICE SUN OR LAVA SUN PLEASE RESPOND
>>
>>71041241
this ain't /b/ nigger get the fuck out of here a Hitler picture doesn't make it a /pol/ thread REEEEEE
>>
>>71041241
>9gag watermark
It's 9gag, as usual. Those anti-Semite fuckers! Why can't they just die for Israel, like everyone else?
>>
>>71042185
Plasma.
>>
>>71041312
You're friend did a paper about the most cost efficient way to kill Jews?
>>
>>71042512
>You're friend did a paper about the most cost efficient way to kill Jews?
Better than half the crap that people write as theses, you have to admit.
>>
>>71041241
Please leave hitler quote, he was never found guilty of personally killing anyone, he only did what he thought was right for his people.
>>
>>71041663
>-1000 degrees celsius

You're so fucking stupid it hurts.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.