[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think Trump should offer a reward to anybody who leaks Hillary's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 634x423
I think Trump should offer a reward to anybody who leaks Hillary's Goldman Sachs speech transcripts. And if he can't, I'd like to see one crowdfunded.

The way she was squirming when the topic came up last night really shows me that whatever is in there is political cyanide. It was fucking painful to watch, and I'm not even a Democrat.

Whatever is in there must so damaging that it would all but guarantee a Trump victory, and might even torpedo her nomination outright. We need those fucking transcripts. And the more she refuses to release them, the worse she looks.
>>
>>71041154
>implying the MSM won't sweep it under the rug like they did with Benghazi and the emails
>>
>>71041244
>MSM matters anymore
>>
>>71041456
This. In the age of social media, MSM is becoming increasingly irrelevant.
>>
>>71041456
why else do you think Trump has a massive hit campaign against him? being against the establishment isn't enough to convince the average joe to hate him
>>
>>71041244
>implying Benghazi or the emails are a huge deal

Isn't there some republican committee in congress that has spent the last 1.5-2 years on a Benghazi investigation and no new evidence has surfaced? Even after the leaked emails, talk about a waste
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 717x880
>>71041689
>>
Daily reminder the Clintons are huge racists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_y5OQfCZY
>>
>>71043279
But she's a woman. Muh privilege
>>
>>71041154
I think you're on to something...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/ release-of-clintons-wall-street-speeches_b_9698632.html
>>
>>71045020
Bump
>>
>>71041154
Last night was the first democratic debate ive watched so far, I literally cannot sit through listening to Hillary speak, but managed to force myself watch. I noticed the same thing about the Goldman Sachs speeches, she was really uneasy about it. There's something there that both Bernie and Trump supporters should push to uncover.
>>
>>71041154

Who cares, Trump is washed up. Nobody cares anymore, that's why he's fallen off the map.
>>
File: CgGBZ9hUEAAcM8X.jpg (72 KB, 439x681) Image search: [Google]
CgGBZ9hUEAAcM8X.jpg
72 KB, 439x681
>>
File: 1457935210705.jpg (58 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1457935210705.jpg
58 KB, 500x427
>>71046232
>>
>>71046408

His campaign isn't over, just dying a slow death. He was pretty popular at the end of last year and beginning of this year but his support took a major hit when he made that dumb as shit abortion comment. I know you guys will savagely suck his cock till the end, but his support has waned in the past month.
>>
>>71043279
nigger behaving poorly is a biggest problem. we need to focus on that.
>>
>>71046572
Trump was caught in a trap with that comment about abortion. Go find and read the context of that comment. Anyway this isn't about Trump its about what is Hillary hiding
>>
>>71046101
I completely agree. She was really squirming during that part of the debate, and both Trump AND Sanders supporters smell blood in the water. #ReleaseTheTranscripts is trending on Twitter.
>>
File: image.png (431 KB, 479x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431 KB, 479x605
>>71046232
Fuck off Hillary.
>>
>>71046572
But muh degeneracy.
>>
>>71047529
>Trump was caught in a trap with that comment about abortion. Go find and read the context of that comment.

>Dear Leader can do no wrong! He was just saying he would enforce the law!

Maybe you should learn context and understand the implications of the word "should". Don't blame the media for Dear Leader's choice of words.
>>
>>71048732
Let me fix that for you...

Dear Leader did no wrong! He was just saying he would enforce the law

Now we don't have to >imply anything
>>
>>71050193

That isn't what he's saying at all. If you bothered to watch the original interview, you would know that. He was quite clear in that he was against abortion and clearly stated that women should be punished in some form for having them. That is the exact context. He was asked if women should have some form of punishment, and Trump responded "yeah". It doesn't get any more clear than that. You can make all of the excuses you want, and Trump can backpedal and say he would punish doctors, but he was clear as crystal in the interview. Nothing was taken out of context.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.