[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merkel lets comedian face prosecution for Erdoğan poem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: german-islam-flag-03.gif (4 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
german-islam-flag-03.gif
4 KB, 650x400
>German chancellor under fire for agreeing to Turkish president’s request for prosecution of Jan Böhmermann
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/15/angela-merkel-agrees-prosecution-comedian-erdogan-poem
>>
>>71040821
lel all europe is erdogan muppets. listen us or refuuges will come there and rape your people xd
>>
>This is what a liberal dictatorship looks like
>>
>>71040907
Erdogan became the Sultan of Europe.
>>
>>71040907
cant handle the bantz
>>
File: Germacucistan.png (26 KB, 343x276) Image search: [Google]
Germacucistan.png
26 KB, 343x276
>>71040821
i was about to post about this..

Seriously what the fuck happened. the country that brought us world war 3 is now basically a caliphate??

Couple detained by police for wearing a bathingsuit at the beach:
http://en.tempo.co/read/news/2016/04/13/199762253/German-Tourists-Reprimanded-for-Wearing-Bikinis-on-Aceh-Beach

60 year old christian woman CANED for selling alcohol IN GERMANY!!!
http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/christian-woman-caned-for-selling-alcohol/

And now the newest cuckfagotry

Germany Turkey: Merkel allows inquiry into comic's Erdogan insult

Tha'ts right . now they can't make jokes that might offend other leaders in countries..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36055488

GERMANY GOES FULL FRONTALKEK
>>
>>71041582

>Couple detained by police for wearing a bathingsuit at the beach:
>60 year old christian woman CANED for selling alcohol IN GERMANY!!!

Both of those happened in Indonesia, not in Germany.
>>
File: REMOVE.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>71040821
>Making fun of Greek debt crisis is fine
>insulting roach who literally funds ISIS and is behind the invasion of Europe is a crime
REMOVE GERMANS
>>
>>71043143
it is very funny to see you beta guys with courage only on the internet.

Turks have been in Germany for 40 years and they fuck around like the way they want and fuck german girls in the woods or in their home when their dad is there.

Even I fucked 5 European girls visiting Turkey. Kek. You are just pussy and beta, we fuck your girls, cum into them and you marry those whores afterwards.

can't you see? even europe girls want us chocalate and manly skins over you roasted chickens.

those asses are best when they are big. hahah one of them was 15, which is illegal here but she fucked like slut with her arched-back
>>
>>71041582
they gradually take away all their rights and their ability to fight
their media is not functioning, and now they are forbidden to criticize the sultan.
>>
>>71041582
the public mood is swinging hard to the right wing but the media trys do deny it with propaganda. merkels inability to act with common sense is growing the urge to resist. every action like this brings more steam to the pot. soon there will be radical turn.
>>
>>71040821
Oh for Christ's Sake! When will Trump invade these self hating, muslim loving faggots?

Or you guys, you're pretty based too, screwing over the mudslimes.
>>
File: 1440926602247.jpg (94 KB, 410x295) Image search: [Google]
1440926602247.jpg
94 KB, 410x295
>>71046643
we barely manage to remove our local kebab.
europe is cucking us on full force
>>
>>71040907
you have pussy ass president, even a small girl would take the bantz better than this sly turkroach of a president erdogan
>>
File: DeutschGenocideWillkomen.jpg (57 KB, 505x269) Image search: [Google]
DeutschGenocideWillkomen.jpg
57 KB, 505x269
>>71040821
I've lived in Germany. I'm ashamed of that.
Germans are still massively Nazi.
But instead of genociding the jews, they are just genociding themselves.
>>
>>71040821
We know. There's been about 50 threads already. Some still going on now

LEARN HOW TO USE THE CATALOG YOU FUCKING DUMB YID
>>
>>71045660
Just try to keep it contained this time Deutschbro. No Lebensraum.
>>
File: 3457990.jpg (71 KB, 584x469) Image search: [Google]
3457990.jpg
71 KB, 584x469
Germany should have been destroyed completely after WW2
>>
>>71047627
>Some still going on now
LEARN HOW TO READ THE TIMESTAMP YOU AUTISTIC ANGLO
>>
>German comedian
>>
>>71048088
he did shrekt erodgan hard though.

called him pedophile and other shit
>>
>>71047988
There was still threads going on then. /pol/ has been posting this exact same subject all fucking day. It's getting boring
>>
>>71048282
I searched before I opened the thread
>>
>>71040821
Good riddance. Kill that fucking Böhmermann fag already.
>>
>>71048088

"Because without Jews, gypsies, and homosexuals, you have no theater."

- Robin Williams, when asked why there aren't more German comedians
>>
>>71044727
you're just as pathetic as all these fucks with their "remove kebab" shit , posting "heroic" praises of the crusades because they're too retarded to pick up a book and find out all crusades except 1 were a fucking disaster.

you too, turkroach, are in the same position. you fucked a couple of landwhale slags and you're here to shitpost.

fuck you all, seriously. /pol/ has gone to shit. a complete circlejerk of proxies and edgy basement dwellers and teens. can't wait for atomic fire. at least i'll die knowing all of you retards are going down just like everyone else
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.