[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about eating Halal meat? I don't eat out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
How do you feel about eating Halal meat? I don't eat out much and I'm not clued up on it but do restaurants have to declare that their meat is halal?
>>
Halal meat is the healthiest meat, it's scientifically proven.
>>
>>71040842

Look at me. I'm science now!
>>
File: 1445951271779.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1445951271779.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>71040842
Somalian """""scientists""""
shame they can't figure out a way to have a functioning government
>>
>>71040842
scientifically"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""proven"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>71040842
RARE
F
L
A
G
>>
>>71040720
>How do you feel about eating Halal meat?
I'm fine with it.
>I don't eat out much and I'm not clued up on it but do restaurants have to declare that their meat is halal?
No. But if it is actually halal they'll declare it as a sort of marketing-thing for Muslims and Jews. They might also put a 'halal' sign outside when they don't actually sell halal meat, for that reason.

The only thing that bothers me about halal and kosher is that it goes against Dutch animal welfare laws, in principle, but the article that bans the slaughter of animals without numbing them makes an exception in paragraph 2 for the 'slaughter according to Islamic and Israelite rites'... Which is fucking bullshit and goes directly against article 1 of our constitution in my opinion. As I said, I don't really care too much about one way or the other, but if you're going to make laws you need to fucking apply them consistently.
>>
>>71041337

Halal also has islamic taxes on it. The money goes to groups like IS and Al'Qaeda/Al Nusra

So tolerant
>>
>>71040842

Just like those mud cookies right jamal
>>
>>71040720
>eating a scared goat
Waste of meat, desu.
>>
File: Kapsalon2.jpg (75 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Kapsalon2.jpg
75 KB, 600x394
>>71041524
>Halal also has islamic taxes on it.
>The money goes to groups like IS and Al'Qaeda/Al Nusra

Islamic taxes get levied in many places, and those groups tend to get most the funding they don't steal and extort from other Muslims from state actors like Saudi Arabia and the US. There are some reasons to not eat kebab, but the possibility that you're funding IS isn't one of them imo..

>tfw no Kapsalon today
>>
>>71040842

>Somali Scientists
>>
It's disgusting and barbaric. Slitting an animals throat so it bleeds out had so place in a civilized society.

>inb4 but muh evil KFC factories in da west

Yeah, our way of mass producing meat is hardly perfect either but two wrongs don't make a right and halal is even more barbaric plus the retarded religious shit like it having to be "blessed by allah"

One of my absolute main problems with Muslims
>>
File: tse_helal.jpg (32 KB, 526x417) Image search: [Google]
tse_helal.jpg
32 KB, 526x417
>>71040720
erdoan in charge of jewing thru halal certification
>>
>>71042095
>It's disgusting and barbaric. Slitting an animals throat so it bleeds out had so place in a civilized society.

That's how my grandfather and father did it, and if I ever come around to learning to slaughter animals from my dad that's likely how I'll do it too. Breaking the neck or slitting the throat/chopping the head off is pretty much the go-to method of DIY slaughter.

>One of my absolute main problems with Muslims

Seriously? Your main problem is how they treat chickens and cows? You're a fucking imbecile.
>>
>>71042272

fuck off shitskin
>>
File: cute-baby-lamb-wallpaper-1.jpg (60 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cute-baby-lamb-wallpaper-1.jpg
60 KB, 1024x768
>>71040720
>do restaurants have to declare that their meat is halal
No. Halal and kosher slaughter has been granted explicit exemption from UK animal rights laws, which they are in contravention of. There is no obligation to label halal food. Your children could be eating it in school without your knowledge, and indeed it is the only kind of meat available in some schools, again, without parents' knowledge. You are eating it without knowing. These cunts should be killed for what they do.

>Passing off Halal meat to public without their knowledge (08May14)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5foGPiseTJA

>Meet your Meat, the Barbarity of Halal Slaughter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2svQFH_q0

>The Secret Halal Meat Scandal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMdgIk0UKG8
>>
>>71040842
Your IQ must be below average even for a nigger if you believe that. FYI average IQ in somalia is 68. Forrest Gump is 75.
>>
>>71040720
I honestly hate pork.
Some forms of ground beef (certain fast food restaurants) make me sick.

Never had halal, but I don't think it really matters
>>
>>71040720
I'm an American, I don't even know where I'd find Halal meat. I'm pretty sure slaughtering animals like that is against the law here, too. fucking savage mudslimes
>>
File: 1441626872660.jpg (377 KB, 1024x1611) Image search: [Google]
1441626872660.jpg
377 KB, 1024x1611
>>71040720
Daily reminder that one of Hitler's first major legislation acts on coming to power in 1933 was to ban kosher slaughter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
>>
>>71040842

Wallahi he is right brothers halal is the healthiest and inshallah all the kaffir will eat halal meat one day for their own sake
>>
>>71040720
Usually it says so on the menus, doesn't stop kebab from asking you anyway because they're dicks
It's not anything special and I could make better food on my own and even hunt it myself.
Halal meat in America is the only kind thats even sanitary btw, in Arabia and good chunks of Europe and asia halal food processors don't even wear gloves or masks, most either wear hairnets or those stupid little muzzie hats though
t. An ex Mediterranean restaurant waiter who got 70% kebab customers and the place was owned by a "Palestinian" and egyptian
>>
>>71042416
>fuck off shitskin

Kek. Did you never have any meat that didn't come from a supermarket or something?
>>
>>71042420
>Implying your cuckd population would have a good oblem with it if they knew it
Kek
I will say however that Kosher beef is best beef since they only allow the best cuts, still been dedicated by a Jew magician though
>>
>>71042420
>this triggers the native Brit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Halal slaughter should be specifically outlawed.
>>
File: v7ZWaPX.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
v7ZWaPX.gif
3 MB, 320x180
Why is stunning an animal before bleeding somehow less healthy or more sinful?

At the very least it makes less of a mess. I'd want to be stunned before being bled.
>>
>>71043075

I mainly eat meat from a local butchers, never supermarket. There is literally no reason for halal it's retarded muzzies exporting their third world practice that nobody else wants.
>>
>>71043126
Most people don't know. And there were four halal petitions on .gov.uk last time I checked. But they were all ignored as usual.

Read the top comments.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622830/Millions-eating-halal-food-without-knowing-How-big-brand-shops-restaurants-sell-ritually-slaughtered-meat-dont-label-it.html
>>
File: CFzYj6m.webm (449 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
CFzYj6m.webm
449 KB, 240x240
>>
File: S5_E3_Cuber.png (204 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
S5_E3_Cuber.png
204 KB, 1024x576
>>71040842
>Somalian scientist uses magnets to prove homosexuality is impossible
>>
>>71043012
They're probably not being dicks on purpose.

Most Muslims are illiterate
>>
>>71043376

What... on Earth was this supposed to be (from)?
>>
File: 1432092908193.jpg (72 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1432092908193.jpg
72 KB, 600x574
>>71041337
there is hope kaasbro
http://time.com/3974498/denmark-ban-kosher-halal/
>>
>>71044049

That's from The Walking Dead, a popular US TV series about survivors living in a post apocalyptic world. That scene was in Terminus, a settlement that we later discover has resulted to cannibalism. That's some of Rick's crew being slaughtered.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Terminus
>>
Halal is pure torture.

It's done because Abraham raped a ram to death and hid it by slitting its throat.
>>
Anyone who has ever eaten at 5 guys has eaten halal meat.
>>
>>71040720 Cant wait for the ww3, I'll be filming videos where muslims are being killed like animals (according to halal) and then feed to the pigs.
>>
I was at a popular buffet style restaurant last year and queuing for dessert, a small Muslim girl asked the server if the jelly was halal and he nodded. There were no labels on anything that indicated otherwise. I thought it was just meat but do Muslims have to have halal versions of anything including animal?
>>
>>71040720
It's degeneracy, along with kosher. I either hunt or buy my meat from ethical hunters that are damn good at what they do and prioritise quick killing shots. It's the least you can do to afford some respect to the animal for eating them.

Slaughterhouses aren't as good as hunting for meat, but as long as they use the bolt pistol properly and with the appropriate care to the animals then I guess its alright.
>>
>>71044548

Good that they've barred the exception. Like I said, I don't really care too much for the actual slaughter, because killing animals for food is just what people do, and severing the main artery is pretty humane as far as killing goes... It just irks me when they make exceptions to ACTUAL FUCKING LAWS for religious reasons... Even if this isn't a secular country, making exceptions for Jews and Muslims just makes 0 sense.
>>
>>71040720
Halal meat is the same meat.
They just said "Bismillah" before kill the animal.
>>
>>71046218
>killing
fuck me
>>
>>71046218
there is a bit more to it than that vladimir
the main difference is that the animal isn't allowed to be stunned before slitting it's throat so that it is fully conscious when it bleeds out
>>
So then this must really trigger the roaches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh06631hjHE
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.