[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norwegian Vessel Brought 14.000 Wild Niggers from Libya to Italy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: palermo_italy_harbour.jpg (172 KB, 962x595) Image search: [Google]
palermo_italy_harbour.jpg
172 KB, 962x595
> Help Organizations tasked with heading out to sea to pick up struggling migrant dinghies.
> Platform Supply Vessel "Siem Pilot".
> George Soros.

http://archive.is/phfBl

http://archive.is/AVl77
>>
File: niggers.jpg (137 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
137 KB, 962x642
> Syrian refugees
>>
>>71040291
Thanks norgay
>>
>>71040917
Isn't this in the news in Italy? At least in Berlusconi 's media?
>>
>>71040973
They talked about the arrivals in the last week but they didn't mention it was a norwegian vessel, i thought it was our navy as usual
>>
GG Italy on your way to join Greece two dumb fuck countries that can't be bothered to police their boarders and are about to get fucked up.
>>
>>71041120
> Private organizations rescuing migrants in the sea

That was new for me here too
>>
>>71040291
Norge why?
>>
>>71040291
Niggers, why must it always be niggers?
>>
As long as the gibsmedats keep flowing they will NEVER stop coming. Why does no one fucking understand this? They will not stop coming until Europe is exactly like Africa.
>>
>>71041194
>that can't be bothered to police their boarders
Thanks for your precious contribution to the thread, now go back to fucking sheeps
>>
>>71041340
Or what you will write an angry letter? your Navy is so retarded they HELP the invaders of your country.
>>
>>71040291
We need some seashephards raiding these ships.
>>
>>71041266
It is news on this scale but there have been cases in the past, for example i remember reading about a retired millionaire from Malta who spent her time taking "refugees" from Libya to Italy with her yacht
>>
>>71041340
t. angry, nearly dead man.
>>
>>71041443
Italian Navy will sink them and the Italian Citizens will think this is okay.
>>
Do the liberals ever question why these "refugees" are exclusively single, able-bodied men of fighting age?
>>
Why aren't they arrested for people smuggling?
>>
>>71041420
You obviously don't understand the situation since you live 6 gorillion kms away from anything but international laws force you to save people and you can't return them to Libya since there is no government, the actual dumb thing is allowing other european countries to use italy as a dumping ground for their operations so we have ships all the way from iceland rescuing refugees and taking them here instead of their own country
>>
>>71040291
Wheres the soros source?
>>
>>71041500
I don't even get why we are picking them up from the water. Fuck em we don't want em here they shouldn't be floating here in rubber boats. Just drop the EU navy on the mediteranian sea sail over all rubber boats and the whole problem is solved.
>>
>>71041652
Excuses the same as the Greeks it is always someone elses fault.
>>
>>71040917
>Thanks norgay

It was UN or EU or something who told us to do so. Because we are rich lazy bastards then it is the smallest thing on earth to help poor people we were told.
>>
>>71041810
But it is
>>
>>71041460
People like that would serve the common good much better as a corpse, with their wealth used to correct their crimes.

>>71041560
>They're of working age and will work and pay taxes in Europe!
>Their families are back home, and will come over when they gain residency status (this is somehow a good thing)!
>They are running away from violence aimed at military-aged men!
>They are running away from conscription into a war they don't want to fight!

I could go on all day. The left has already decided that they want these people in Europe, and they don't care all that much about the reasoning in support of that.
>>
>>71040291
fucking hell

germany please make wolfpacks again
>>
>>71041652
why dont you do something about those ships
>>
>>71040291
>14000 in a week
>The arrivals were rescued just 30 miles off Libya's coast by European military vessels, which had sailed 750 miles to pick them up
This is a fucking taxi service.
>>
>>71041778
Who has the money to charter a brand-new
5,000 t diesel driven mega vessel?
>>
>>71041805
>>71041876
The ships should be boarded and the crew jailed for people smuggling.
>>
>>71041872
You're not even in the EU. Why listen to those cunts?
>>
Gee, thanks Norway.

These tactics should be used during the next war. Gathering as many degenerates as you can and dumping them in enemy territory
>>
>>71040291
don't worry, these Nigerian black people are Syrian refugees who need your help because the USA started war in Syria. ;)

What are you, a racist?
>>
>>71041460
>her
You don't have to flood yurope with niggers even more if want some bbc. Just buy some nigger fuckbois, for fuks sake.
>>
>>71042014
oh it was chartered. i guess no possibility of finding the name
>>
>>71040489
I understand that Syrians are white and look just like you and me.
>>
>>71041958
If it was up to me i would make it so that if the government of iceland decides to send ships here to save refugees they should have to take them to iceland and i wouldn't let them dump their garbage here... sadly we have Renzi, good luck trying to get something out of that spineless cuck
>>
>>71042044
Well the Venetian Black Nobility might well have shared intelligence with the Mongols to help them bust up the then-budding Nation-State that they hated so much.

So it could be all just a little bit of history repeating.
>>
>>71042139
WIR SIND WIEß UND SCHIEßE
>>
File: Chimpout at the Golden Corral.png (178 KB, 511x245) Image search: [Google]
Chimpout at the Golden Corral.png
178 KB, 511x245
As opposed to America's "domesticated" niggers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCIvbsnrWgA

All over a fucking piece of fried chicken. In a buffet line.
>>
Europe is going to seal their borders with Italy the same as they have done with Greece and the Italian cucks will cry and moan and do nothing to stop what is happening.

Screen cap this.
>>
>>71042160

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing
>>
File: 1446854697581.jpg (32 KB, 385x356) Image search: [Google]
1446854697581.jpg
32 KB, 385x356
>>71040291
>George Soros.
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
Why's it just men?
>>
>>71042306
Capped it for you Australia
>>
>>71042160
Has the current situation hurt Renzi's reputation? What are his chances in the upcoming elections?
>>
>>71042367
One part jihad army. Another part "oh now that you magically made us citizens, you now have to import our families for us!"

Notice how they always keep announcing the quotas are higher than they told you they'd be?
>>
File: based basti.jpg (45 KB, 452x600) Image search: [Google]
based basti.jpg
45 KB, 452x600
>>71042306
yep, our foreign minister already said that he will close the border to Italy if he has to.
>>
You notice everything they have is given to them by whites
Just a buncha worthless fucking niggers

Why are these ships picking up the niggers and bringing them to italy?
This sort of fucking shit is nothing less than treason
>>
>>71042445
He literally said today at some press event that "there is no invasion going on, we are handling the situation just fine"
He has lost some reputation but he didn't have a lot to begin with, his party is at 30% in the polls
>>
File: rods from god.jpg (40 KB, 485x500) Image search: [Google]
rods from god.jpg
40 KB, 485x500
we should be dropping 50lb tungsten rods from orbit as soon as they reach international waters, not sending out rescue boats.
>>
1000 is immigration.
8 million is a fucking invasion.

Somebody has to have to balls to go sink those migrunts ships.
>>
File: EB325B539.jpg (88 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
EB325B539.jpg
88 KB, 1360x924
>>71042614
> "there is no invasion going on, we are handling the situation just fine"
>>
>>71040291
>Looks at the right of the picture
>Italian women already there to receive the BBC

Fucking kek.
>>
>>71042676
Well, piracy on the high seas means you can legally just sink them through normal means. And if the ship doesn't have a manifest documenting its goods then I'm pretty sure that's a big violation of the Universal Commercial Code.
>>
>>71042696
The US has had 50+ million spic migrants over the last few decades

It's 100% the US behind all of this
>>
File: 1457424878261.gif (998 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1457424878261.gif
998 KB, 400x224
>>71040291
>>
>>71042342
our govt is literally a EU puppet

and our navy is literally an offspring of the USN

so don't expect "us" to react anytime soon
>>
>>71042881
Grab the rest of the PIIGS with both hands, tell EU and NATO to fuck off, issue your own group currency, and just start sinking boats.

You'll find out pretty fast you have more power than you think.
>>
>>71042881
so you're not italian?
>>
>>71040291

wow norway thats very generous of u, pls share some multiculture with us too, dont italy have all the tolerance haha ;)
>>
>>71042797
>confusing a few global elites living in the US with the country/people of the US
why do faggots do this? Soros is European anyway.
>>
>>71040291
Italy finally receiving justice for Colonization. Libyans and Eritreans have a right to live in Italy.
>>
>>71042614
>his party is at 30% in the polls

Wanna bet he's gonna win the elections? He's a parody of Berlusconi, our brain dead population adores his kind
>>
>>71042041
Don't Jail people that'll only cost money. Just hang em.
>>
>>71044246
It would be better to make them work for it

Like, the boats stop 2 km from the coast, you have to swim. You tell them everyone reaching the shore will get a free citizenship in tha nation they prefer

At this point you fill the beach with landmines and watch the few survivors explode when they reach it

Oh oh, you wanna also make money on it? Sell tickets to rich white people to shoot the refugees that avoid landmines

From there it's easy, tv coverage, sponsors, name it
>>
>>71040489
>diversity
everyone of them looks the same
>>
>>71044239
I really hope not, i hope we'll manage to tell him to fuck off at the constitutional referendum this autumn
>>
>>71042523
This. Military patrol along your border.

Try to keep them from reaching Germany if you could, your brother is acting crazy lately with all of this political correctness
>>
>>71047329
Best option is to put them on a direct train to berlin.
>>
File: Domon.jpg (37 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
Domon.jpg
37 KB, 576x432
Why the fuck why the fuck are you letting in the niggers? I don't fucking understand the goddamn point of doing this. The Syrians I could understand yes but for fucks sake why the niggers? I thought the refugee shit was only for the Syrians in the war relief? Why the fuck did this get so out of hand? I am really mad right now.
>>
>>71048553
I still remember about a year ago when this all kicked up I was like, "but they're dark black africans and obviously not syrian refugees, have you not seen any pictures or videos?"

And people would simply tell me, "no." And maybe give me some official statistic or other and spout off the name of some tiny irrelevant country in Africa I've never heard of. This is the extent of the media blackout.
>>
>>71048796
This did not start a year ago I can tell you that guy. The Sweden shit started about 7 or 8 years ago. The boats of niggers going into Italy started a few months after Libya fell. But the influx of accepting every goddamn shitskin with no reason of doing it makes absolutely no sense to me at all. Maybe a europoor can shed some more light on this as they live with this dogma.
>>
>>71040291

Look up how to make a thermite cutter or buy them from eastern europe. Get diving equipment. Poke holes in hull. Guess what it works underwater too, not as well
>>
>>71049278
Basically if someone lands on your country and ask for asylum you are legally obligated to consider his request, which takes time
The problem with that is that even people from african countries that are perfectly safe with no wars use tricks like "i'm gay and in my country gays are sentenced to death because of sharia" and there you go, asylum granted or at least serious consideration and then if we don't grant you asylum you can ask again because it has the same rules as a court trial that you can appeal
>>
>>71049278
Correct, italy got sanctions from eu for turning the boats in 2012.
>>
>>71049278
I only took notice when they started flooding through the tunnel from France. I guess it just goes to show the extent of the media blackout.
>>
Is the Mafia in Italy neutered like they are in the U.S. these days? Seems like they would take issue with this deep penetrating cultural enrichment. Maybe they'll just exploit it somehow.
>>
>>71049655
>Basically if someone lands on your country and ask for asylum you are legally obligated to consider his request, which takes time

Nonsense, we turned them at high sea and got sanctioned for it.

http://cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649
>>
>>71049854
Stop taking memes from cabletv and pretend they apply to real life it's cringeworthy.
>>
>>71049971
I don't think that's against international law, it's more like the EU using an even more restrictive definition of the human rights... i'm pretty sure the usa used to do that with the cubans, if they managed to get to the shores they were safe but until then they could try to stop them in the middle of the sea
>>
>>71042043
were in the eos. eu controles all european countries.
>>
>>71050046
So sorry Giuseppe. Why don't you answer the question, you mustachioed greaseball cunt?
>>
>>71050183
Anyway italy will get sanctioned anyway:
-either for turning the boats in high sea
-either from not turning the boats and having them press the french/austrian/swiss border
-either for having them in refugee camps which are actually death camps run by the incarnation of mengele according to european liberals

Only solution is to leave the EU, britain should leave this summer if they get their referendum right.
>>
>>71049576

Or burn holes right above water line so that when its loaded up with migrants and pushed further in the water the holes submerge.
>>
File: Z.jpg (103 KB, 749x500) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
103 KB, 749x500
Your leaders are lying to you.
Just as ours are.
Civil war can't come soon enough.
>>
>>71041303
They had to send those boats because the leftists made it look like the right wing government didn't give a fuck about the rapefugees, which is accurate. So during a ruling, the leftists cried for ages for a boat to go help the "world"=/= niggers. We started shipping them in Italy, Australia and Greece. Everywhere but scandinavia. I can't see the bad part about this. We're just giving other countries problems that fuck up their economy while we thrive. It's all about money in the end, and Norway loves money, just like America loves oil.
>>
>>71049854
Your vision of the mafia is completely wrong, they only care about money, refugees are more profitable than smuggling drugs so the mafia is happy about the refugees, simple as that

>>71050964
Nobody is pretending that they are syrians, we know where these people come from, we're just powerless because of the whole refugee system we created ourselves
>>
>>71051290
>Everywhere but scandinavia
They go to sweden anyway, it just takes longer
>>
>>71042523
Thank you
>>
File: map.png (248 KB, 478x511) Image search: [Google]
map.png
248 KB, 478x511
>>71051320

My favorite part of Italy now has the highest percentage of refugees. I can never go back. It's dead to me.

Why, Italia? Why??
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>71051674
>europe won't survive without cultural diversity
>>
>>71042043
We didn't. Parties who aren't in the government overruled our minority government. They overruled them and made them send out boats even tho we didn't want to waste money on subhumans, and they made us state to the whole world that "Norway YES" when it comes to refugees taken into Norway. When the shit hit the fan, the government went on full damage control, and Listhaug, a based god was elected as an immigration minister. She hates immigrants, and she was perfect for the job. The leftist cucks that made us send the boats and made us say: "We'll take in 10 000 refugees every year" are dying on the polls. People HATE the leftists now more than ever. People are waking up to the right wing government and love what they're doing. They're usually right too, so that's a bitch to swallow for the leftists. Things that were suggested 20 years ago by the right are new and "brave" suggestions by the left now, but the people won't listen. We already know that their politics are outdated and going down the gutters. Norway is on the rise, and we'll be immigrant free, or at least stop them at the borders like we do now for ages.
>>
>>71051674
You would probably be fine visiting, they aren't in touristic places anyway
>>
>>71040917

It's so stupid. I bet there are some retarded norwegian politicians feeling better about themselves because they "helped"... and they put ALL the burden on Italy. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>71040291
>Italy
>was a big reason for germany losing WW2
>importing mudslimes en masse to europe

i'm starting to think this is all Italy's fault...
>>
>>71051674
>south tyrol
>2%
thanks italy
>>
>>71052241
Merkel invited millions of them.
>>
>>71052391
way too fucking many

t. area under south tyrol butthurt having his city fucked up
>>
>>71052241
It's not, see >>71049971

Italy doesn't want the migrants either, but the European Court of Human Rights demands them to pick them up and bring them to Europe.
>>
these niggers, do they get refugee status in Western Europe? there's no war in Africa. I know germans are deporting Moroccans and Algerians, but what about these turdskins?
>>
>>71052543
Does the European Court of Human Rights have jurisdiction?
>>
>>71041324
>They will not stop coming until Europe is exactly like Africa.

and then WE WUZ EUROPEANS AN SHIEET

We need to sink these ships
>>
>>71052553
>I know germans are deporting Moroccans and Algerians

Source ?
>>
>>71052553
No, they just get a 2 year vacation in some hotel here before they decide they don't have any right to asylum, after that they should get deported but by that time they are nowhere to be found
>>
Why do they want to depopulate the middle east and africa?

what is there that is so important that they need to remove the native population?

no native population, no one to resist exploitation
>>
>>71052972

it was all over the news, Schauble traveled to those countries a month ago and they agreed to accept the sandniggers. Schauble promised them some neetbux in exchange. It was all over the hungarian news
>>
>>71053163
>depopulate middle east and africa
They breed like rabbits, you can't depopulate those places.
>>
>>71053124
>whoops!
>>
>>71052553
>>71053124
A relative of mine has been working in some centers due to working for the local er service.
Most of the times as soon as they arrive they use their phone call, some cars come to pick them up and they disappear, most of these no profit shit muh niggers organizations are racking in ez money because they get support for every nigger they have, and they obviously don't say anything about the nigger disappearing half an hour after they came here.
>>
>>71053163

They're breeding like rats. We've also improved their infrastructure just enough that they can leave, and our media has promoted how great the west is for 20 years.

Hence, the diaspora. It's like it was all part of a plan.
>>
>>71041324
>They will not stop coming until Europe is exactly like Africa.

That's the Jews' goal.
>>
>>71052682
I guess so, they did order Italy to be fined for the case mentioned earlier.
>[The Court] ordered Rome to pay 15,000 euros (roughly $20,000) in compensation to each [24] of the plaintiffs in the case.
http://www.dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455

>>71052553
If there are somalis among them and if they manage to reach Finland, our fucktards grant asylum to over 90% of them.
>>
File: 1438526862816.png (203 KB, 496x256) Image search: [Google]
1438526862816.png
203 KB, 496x256
>>71053124

I'm sorry for you italians. italian /pol/ bros are taking it like real man. I'd be foaming if they'd come here.

I can't even deal with the daily 100 invaders we are receiving without high blood pressure
>>
>>71053419
That's not surprising at all but at least some of them stay long enough to eat some meal and start rioting because they don't like the food
>>
>by far the majority were young men hoping to find work in Europe
>Find work

Comedy gold right there
>>
>>71053677
Did Rome pay? You need an executive branch to enforce the court order if it's anything other than a strongly-worded recommendation.
>>
>>71053677

we can't deport somalis either. it's because that shithole doesn't have a functioning government. I think we granted asylum to 19 somalis last year. deporting them to Serbia is a viable option since we have declared serbia a safe country, I hope we don't accept all somalis
>>
>>71051674
A million years ago i heard that Sicily is owned by the mafia. Why would they approve refugees?
>>
>>71051674
whats with the 1-2% places.

especially that one in the south
>>
>Find work in west

Hahahahahahahha
>>
>>71054045

Maffia is over, last year they caught the last boss of sicilian maffia.
>>
>>71040291
Don't harm the refugees. They're just pawns. You have to go after the rich, take their money through coercion, and give their money to the refugees. It's what they would want after all.
>>
>>71053685
The saddest thing is seeing every country with far less problems with the refugees (other than germany of course) swinging to the right while we stay the same, the voters here are seriously brain dead, how the fuck can you vote for a government that spends billions of euros every year to house fake refugees, especially when you have the stats telling you they aren't real refugees but just random africans looking for welfare is beyond me
>>
>>71054045
they probably use them to sell drugs and prostitute women
>>
>>71054224
Molisn't
>>
>>71054224

Probably not normalized to land area. I just love northern Italy, especially the Centovalli and Lago Como areas.
>>
>>71054267
On the other hand, when they commit crimes under our laws, then they should be treated as equals under the law.
>>
>>71054045
see >>71051320

>>71054224
The map isn't adjusted for population, they grey regions are either very small or don't give a fuck like south tyrol
>>
>>71053507
How do the Jews benefit from all this?
>>
>>71054820
By being the only ones left not getting #blacked
>>
>>71054274
I thought Italy was was more conservative than liberal?
>>
>>71054985
But wouldn't they make more money using the Federal Reserves to rob the people, if everywhere is like Africa there is nothing left to steal.
>>
>>71054274

your economy is fragile, has always been. I have a theory that you are on EU life support and in exchange they expect you to be totally welcoming. They achieve this by pumping millions into media and hardcore brainwashing your people. that is the only explanation. Italians used to be proud people.

maybe all italy needs is a happening. like a nigger killing some child or some other terrible shit.
>>
>>71055013

They're the closest. Odd that we're not seeing as much from Spain. Also odd that Swizterland, especially Ticino, isn't flooded with them. Or at least we aren't hearing of it.
>>
>>71055013
We were a lot more conservative before Renzi but 15 years of Berlusconi left a mark on the society
>>
>14.000
they will start popping up everywhere
>>
So if the EU is kill the world would be a better place?
>>
>>71040291

And the Catholic and Orthodox church will be there this weekend to give them a warm Christian welcome to Europe.

>Christians not cucked.
>>
>>71054820
Look at France. Jewish leaves France since 3-4 years with the islamist attacks.
>>
>>71052004
I was a tourist in sicily. Its the tourist place.
>>
>>71055056
Africa has tremendous natural resources, which is why the Chinese are hard at work colonialising it.

But that's not what the Jews are after. They have their sights something on much bigger.
>>
>>71055391
But how does it benefit them. Wouldn't nationalistic France be more beneficial?
>>
>>71055213
>15 years of Berlusconi

When did that happen?
>>
>>71055127
>I have a theory that you are on EU life support and in exchange they expect you to be totally welcoming
It's not that bad, there's a lot of inequality and differences but the economy is fine, we don't get anything from the EU, we give them billions every year
>They achieve this by pumping millions into media and hardcore brainwashing your people
We do that ourselves with the tax financed public broadcasting
>maybe all italy needs is a happening. like a nigger killing some child or some other terrible shit
We had that last year, a nigger that just got here from ghana or something murdered a couple of elders in sicily to steal a few hundred bucks, there was public outrage and everything but it was forgotten after 1 month
>>
>>71055451
World domination
>>
>>71055451
What do the Jews want then?
>>
>>71055519
Ok more like 10 years actually in the government
>>
>>71055591
That won't achieve world domination. The elite have a much better control of Europe than Africa.
>>
>>71055655
More than world domination. There is no God. They want to make themselves into God.
>>
>>71040291
WHY ISN'T THE CAPTAIN AND THE WHOLE CREW ARRESTED FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING?
>>
>>71055806
How? Transhumanism?
>>
>>71055680
I think they're pretty much even.

https://www.senato.it/leg/ElencoMembriGoverno/Governi.html
>>
>>71055955
Yup.
>>
>>71055465
It's a good news for Israel. They have degrees.
>>
>>71055985
Yeah sometimes i give him too much credit, the governments in between were even more useless
>>
>>71040291
Haha. Those dumbasses brought them to europe instead of back to africa. Probably some navigation error. What a stupid mistake to make.
>>
>>71056031
I don't get how transhumanism makes you a God. It's just a robot body, nothing more than the Terminator.

>>71056076
I mean wouldn't controlling Europe be easier with nationalist governments.
>>
>>71042043
It's a ECHR decision
>>
>>71055955
Now, it took me about 3 years of book research to get the picture, and that was when I though it was really just about eugenics. In 1953, Julian Huxley (brother of Aldous Huxley and grandchild of T.H.H. Huxley aka "Darwin's Bulldog" who gave us much of our modern biological taxonomy) was head of UNESCO and suggested that maybe we shouldn't call it eugenics because Hitler kind of gave that a bad name after all those gory details. So he proposed that it be called transhumanism instead.

Now we have genetic modification. It might or might not come as a surprise to you that Monsanto as a company also used to be IG Farben.
>>
>>71040291
We need to change our international maritime laws ffs. As it stands now, all vessels in the area of a mayday call are OBLIGATED to respond. You have to respond, or else you'll get prosecuted.

The laws as they stand today also say that when you're picking up asylum seekers, you have to bring them to the closest safe haven. Unfortunately this fucks poor Italy right in the ass with no lube.

These laws made a lot of sense back in the day, but nowadays when you have thousands of niggers sailing towards europe on worthless boats EVERY DAY, it's simply not feasable.
>>
We need another rich billionaire to buy a Harpoon missile and blow this ship up with Soros on it.
>>
>>71056385
Eugenics is just sterilizing retarded people. How is that close to transhumanism which is turning into a robot? I'm really confused.
>>
>>71056320
If you were to read, "The Age of Spiritual Machines" by Ray Kurzweil, who is now a C-level at Google, then he'll tell you all about everything you're seeing being pushed through the media.

That was written in 1984, which is somewhat ironic. Or actually it wasn't even written. He dictated it through his "dragon" speech recognition software, which is why it's such a chore to read.
>>
>>71056150
Left is worse because they've huge inferiority complex.
>>
>>71056581
Eugenics isn't just sterilization. It's about control. If you control the basis of life itself (including but not limited to DNA) then you control life itself.
>>
>>71056651
No. Because even if you make the DNA however you want that doesn't let you control the persons mind.

And do the Jews want to control everyones DNA or just change their own?
>>
>>71056651

There is literally nothing wrong with eugenics. In the 1800s, before kikes controlled the west, it was practiced in MANY western countries.
>>
>>71040291
fucking Norway better take them since they have the nerve to dump them on Italy. Sad.
>>
>>71056416
It's the ECHR that ruled in 2013 that the navy needs to pick up the migrants and bring them to the shore. If you don't follow this you get fined.

Turkey and Russia are ECHR member too you know. Meanwhile they are torturing prisoners and the ECHR doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>71056733
It's overrated, look at what happened to pedigree dogs.
>>
>>71056715
I suspect they really want to change their own, but I don't really know for sure.

As for mind control, that's easy. Read, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Iserbyte, daughter of a multigenerational Skull and Bones family. All forms of control are necessary, or at least you can print up enough fake money to fund every possibility.

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf
>>
>>71056733
It's pointless. Anyone whos genes are bad enough to be sterilized wouldn't be able to find a mate to breed with anyway.
>>
>>71056923
Or royal families, for that matter.
>>
>>71055056
A country that's in economical problems is weaker and easier to take advantage of. At some point they're gonna come after us on the topic of our debt, and our natural resources are probably gonna be bought in ridiculously cheap price (for example water, in Finland's case). Also, the massive numbers of migrants have caused discussion about how to make them easier to employ, which has resulted in plans to bypass minimum wage laws and end up with cheap labor instead. That's another thing big corporations will want. And when the migration makes the population so fragmented and people have massive cultural differences, it's gonna be more difficult for the Europeans to organize any resistance against those who rule over us. Basic divide and conquer tactics. I used to think that NWO theories were just crazy conspiracy shit, but recent months have made me change my mind.
>>
>>71056733

Eugenics is literally an extension of what natural selection did for us for hundreds of thousands of years.

The apex predators are gone, we have food-tech-medicine now, and our emotions get us convinced that allowing the stupid/defective to breed is somehow progress.

I'm a middle aged white guy who has a very rare glycogen storage disease. So do 2 of my cousins. I decided in college, after studying it, that it would be irresponsible to pass on these genes. My idiot cousins didn't, but so far their kids look clean. I have lots of nieces and nephew I dote over, so no white guilt. They're all college graduates, some with PhDs now.
>>
>>71057006
Dumbing down people doesn't make them easier to control. It makes them harder. Look at Nazi Germany where the population was educated and smart, Hitler had total control. Then look at the dumbest country in Africa, the government has no control.
>>
>>71057118
>for example water, in Finland's case
They're taking everybody's water. Don't you dare let them.
>>
>>71057049
I heard the royal families problems are caused from mix breeding because the royal family is mixed with every single race on the planet.
>>
>>71057118
The richer the country the easier it is to control though. Nazi Germany was more controlled than Somalia.
>>
>>71057184
Machines are always easier to control. Hitler got shut down when he got out of control. Africa? It's like a sandbox for exploitation. The government having no control is part of the plan -- that way they can be more easily exploited.
>>
>>71057236
Haven't done the bloodline research myself, but it's interesting that horse bloodlines are kept in ledgers and so are the royal ones. You can look at the pictures of it and then you start to wonder, even before it gets complicated, why you would even do such a thing and publish it.
>>
>>71056845
It's so fucked up. Nobody is winning like it is today. Italy gets fucked having to deal with all the pressure, migrants usually gets told to gtfo after being processed and ship-owners are going near bankrupt because of this. All of this just to please these international hyenas sitting in brussel, frothing at their teeths at the thought of destroying Europe.

Fuck this shit makes me so angry
>>
>>71057438
>The government having no control is part of the plan -- that way they can be more easily exploited.
How? The government is what controls people.

How do you control a bunch of people who act like monkeys? You can't, they need to be educated and smart to follow orders.

>>71057590
I don't think that's true because the Royal Families of every European country mixed with eachother, and there's a lot of European countries especially back then so they aren't inbred.
>>
>>71057425
Oops, forgot this was a Norway thread. So the Nobel family, which extends peace prizes to people like Obama and Kissinger, got its money from somewhere. Where did the money come from? Oh yeah, oil and weapons. Two of the three biggest trades in the world.
>>
>>71057800
>How do you control a bunch of people who act like monkeys?
Animal training. Pavlov is the go-to for pioneering it (classical conditioning) and BF Skinner at Harvard is the go-to for a more modern version (operant conditioning). You should really read that pdf I linked for you.

>I don't think that's true because the Royal Families
Of course not all of them. Some were famously deformed like the Hapsburgs, but if you stop and look at who runs what you run into interesting things like Tsar Nicholas II, or Napoleon. And the more you look into it, the more you start to say, "oh, like that's never happened before!"
>>
>>71057809
>Oops, forgot this was a Norway thread
What

>o the Nobel family, which extends peace prizes to people like Obama and Kissinger, got its money from somewhere. Where did the money come from? Oh yeah, oil and weapons. Two of the three biggest trades in the world.
What does that have to do with what I said?
>>
>>71055680
more like 8
>>
>>71058049
Somebody from Norway posted and that reminded me to try to stay on topic.
>>
>>71040291
Why aren't they brought back to Africa wtf?
>>
>>71058003
>Animal training. Pavlov is the go-to for pioneering it (classical conditioning) and BF Skinner at Harvard is the go-to for a more modern version (operant conditioning). You should really read that pdf I linked for you.
It's harder to control a dog or monkey than humans. Dogs can be trained to do some things but only specific things that they are trained for. Smart humans can be told something totally new and they will do it. It's a lot easier to give commands to the military than to a pack of dogs.

>And the more you look into it, the more you start to say, "oh, like that's never happened before!"
What never happened before? This is confusing me.
>>
>>71058116
Oh ok.
>>
>>71058306
In fact, dogs are a part of the military. They have different brains and sensory organs and can be trained to do things that humans cannot. And vise-versa. Dogs that die in battle are sometimes promoted to ranks you'd usually think of as being human ranks.

>What never happened before?
Patterns of history. But more specifically, how the aristocrats are playing a totally different game than the plebs.
>>
>>71040291
Man the wars gonna be hard to fight when it happen
The shit kin numbers increase every day
>>
>>71058465
>In fact, dogs are a part of the military. They have different brains and sensory organs and can be trained to do things that humans cannot. And vise-versa. Dogs that die in battle are sometimes promoted to ranks you'd usually think of as being human ranks.
You know what I mean though. I'd rather have 10 humans working for me than 10 dogs, humans can do specific things in a heartbeat while if you want a dog to do something you need to show him how 100 times. Humans are much easier to control than animals. Can you get a dog to work for you? build for you? mine for you? spread propaganda for you? No.
>>
>>71058465
Sorry for two replies but I must ask how are the aristocrats playing a different game than us?
>>
>>71058649
>Can you get a dog to work for you?
Yes. It won't do the same things as a human. But every tool has its purpose.

Don't forget that the idea is control on every possible front.
>>
>>71058710
It's kind of the definition of the word "aristocrat" isn't it? Even if you're not going to look up the two names I dropped.

I'm trying to think here, but I guess maybe you should drop all my other book recommendations and read, "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski. It's short, and it'll tell you all about Grand Strategy.
>>
>>71058773
>Yes. It won't do the same things as a human. But every tool has its purpose.
Ok I agree, so why do Jews want the whole world to be like dumb Africans? Won't they still need intellectuals? They won't need lawyers because they will have all the legal power and they won't need professors. But they will need doctors to heal them, accountants to organize their wealth, scientists to advance their technology.
>>
>>71041878
At least when europe dies the survivors can rebuild into a new nation where we don't have any of this shit.
>>
>>71059059
If you read "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley, he'll tell you all about how you need a specific spectrum of people with various abilities to keep the game going. He names them by alphabet.
>>
>>71059037
Oh who? The aristocrats or the Jews? Because many aristocrats were WASPS. Also can you sum up their grand strategy?
>>
>>71059037
>I'm trying to think here, but I guess maybe you should drop all my other book recommendations and read, "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski. It's short, and it'll tell you all about Grand Strategy.

I've read it and it's kinda overrated, I prefer the one from Mackinder.
>>
>>71042776
>legally just sink them
No, fighting piracy is one of the few things that made every country on Earth cooperate.
>>
>>71059205
I read that book and didn't understand. The society was so advanced they didn't seem to even need people anymore. To me it seemed like they could of gotten rid of all non-Betas/Alphas and have been perfectly fine. Also Brave New World wasn't really a dictatorship. The people choose to follow orders.
>>
>>71059252
The WASPS were in many ways just old money fags and tycoons. For instance, CIA Anderson Cooper is heir apparent to the Vanderbilt fortune, and has been on good behavior for quite some time in order to not get jewed out of it.

The grand strategy of relevence for the time being is called American Primacy, which issues from the offspring of the Trotskyite Jews who fled from Stalin's purges with their ill-begotten money. That's how they paid for their offspring to go to all the best universities and get good jobs being neocons in the government.

So their grand strategy is basically an in-practice disaster. What's important is to clean up the mess and set a new course.
>>
>>71040291
>Wild Niggers

hehe
>>
>>71059511
>The society was so advanced they didn't seem to even need people anymore.
So you understand. They don't need people anymore. Welcome to genocide and population reduction.
>>
>>71059623
It's a feature not a bug.
>>
>>71059719
That's how good old Donald Rumsfeld got to such a high position. He was good at calling it a feature.
>>
>>71059690
>So you understand. They don't need people anymore. Welcome to genocide and population reduction.
Then why did they keep the people alive? Also are you suggesting that the end goal is human extinction and just machines do everything?

>>71059623
So basically Communism and Neoconservatism are both created by the same people for the same purpose?
>>
File: 1459895177790.png (33 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
1459895177790.png
33 KB, 616x725
>>71040291
fuck I hope Tuscani is not affected. We're planning to go there in the summer
>>
>>71060024
Don't worry man. I know mass immigration is bad but many refugees are great people.
>>
>>71059904
Neocons are former trotskysyts which are a branch of communism.
>>
>>71059904
>Then why did they keep the people alive?
Somebody has to figure out how to do everything for them. At least for now. In that Kurzwei book, he outlines how he doesn't care if the whole world turns into a "grey goo" of nanobots and we all die by way of getting it wrong. It kind of makes you wonder why we wouldn't try it on a different planet instead, nawmean?

>So basically Communism and Neoconservatism are both created by the same people for the same purpose?
More or less. Congress investigated that twice and one time a staffer got access to the secret records of the Carnegie foundation only to find out that,.from the start, they wanted to have us "comfortably" merge with the USSR. Not surprising if you look at other things Carnegie was in to.
>>
>>71060138
Then why do Neo-cons suck the dicks of massive corporations if communism is anti-corporation?
>>
>>71042139
yes we do
>>
>>71041560
*black, single, able-bodied men of fighting age

fresh outta syria, fleeing ISIS of course
>>
>>71042139
> sandnigger
> white
>>
>>71060277
Communism is not anti-corporation. The word you're looking for could be "communitarianism." There's really not much difference between Communism and Fascism. In one case, the state """allegedly""" controls the companies, and in the other case the companies """allegedly""" control the state.

It's just a difference in the exact power-sharing agreement to screw the people who aren't part of the organized crime.
>>
>>71060270
>Somebody has to figure out how to do everything for them. At least for now. In that Kurzwei book, he outlines how he doesn't care if the whole world turns into a "grey goo" of nanobots and we all die by way of getting it wrong. It kind of makes you wonder why we wouldn't try it on a different planet instead, nawmean?
Wouldn't that kill the elites too?

>More or less. Congress investigated that twice and one time a staffer got access to the secret records of the Carnegie foundation only to find out that,.from the start, they wanted to have us "comfortably" merge with the USSR. Not surprising if you look at other things Carnegie was in to.
Does that have anything to do with McCarthyism?
>>
>>71042000
REEEEEE
>>
>>71057118
>I used to think that NWO theories were just crazy conspiracy shit, but recent months have made me change my mind.

same desu, I always thought it was all retarded but Kalergi, Soros, Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg club changed that
>>
>>71060547
>Wouldn't that kill the elites too?
No. You want to eat, live, safety, and have creature comforts? Then you need their money. We once called that feudalism.

>Does that have anything to do with McCarthyism?
Probably, but I haven't looked into it. Read, "Foundations: Their Power and Influence" by Rene M. Wormser.
>>
>>71042296
is it too late to bring segregation back?
>>
>>71060519
Sorry if I take a long time to respond I'm just reseraching what your saying. Isn't under communism corporations are abolished? The state doesn't control the corps, it destroys them.
>>
File: france_2015.jpg (674 KB, 900x1519) Image search: [Google]
france_2015.jpg
674 KB, 900x1519
>>71046384
Isn't Multiculturalism & Diversity fun?!
>>
>>71060775
>No. You want to eat, live, safety, and have creature comforts? Then you need their money. We once called that feudalism.
Where would they live if the world turned into grey goo? Doesn't that mean that the whole world gets eaten and converted to tiny robots?

>Probably, but I haven't looked into it. Read, "Foundations: Their Power and Influence" by Rene M. Wormser.
I'd love to but I am studying and don't have much time to read.
>>
>>71060849
Corporations are a legal technicality (invented in NJ of all places by Rockefeller of all people). What I'm saying is that it's all technicalities and terminologies, but really the same shit in the end.
>>
>>71060922
>Where would they live if the world turned into grey goo?
They would die in the process and not be a problem.

>don't have much time to read.
Right in the feels. I so much wish I had time to read like I used to.
>>
>>71060277
You mean stalinism?
Stalin underwrote the socialism in one country theory while trotsky was for global goverment and permanent revolution
>>
>>71060976
So corporations and governments are basically the same because they are both controlled by elites? They are only different under name.
>>
>>71051400
Enjoy ur mandatory refugees friendo
>>
>>71061130
And that's why, if you want to keep your eye on one of the more important balls, you call out these "trade treaties." It's all about destroying the modern nation-state to have a network of corporations rule under the banks with a legal department to kill the people who disagree.
>>
>>71061082
>They would die in the process and not be a problem.
I mean the elites. Where would they live if the world is destroyed and turned into grey goo?

>Right in the feels. I so much wish I had time to read like I used to.
Same! In highschool I read a book a week, now in University I spend all non-4chan time studying.

>>71061099
Didn't Stalin want socialism around the world too?
>>
>>71042523
It should already be closed.
>>
>>71061130
Government are whatever dominant class of the period.
>>
>>71040291
>they are not importing those negros
>they don't want to genocie white people
>>
>>71061232
> anks with a legal department to kill the people who disagree.
I knew free trade agreements were bad but when did they say they would kill people?
>>
>>71060914
>scary black people
>fear this pictue!!!!
top cuk
>>
>>71061273
>Where would they live if the world is destroyed and turned into grey goo?
Underground, or at least that's what many of them think. But this whole line of inquiry started with religion, right? In other words, blind faith.

This is just my opinion now, but certain people have faith in things to the extent that it won't matter whether it's grey goo or not.
>>
>>71061314
So corporations are the government under fascism? Was Hitler Fascist? Because I thought under fascism corporations control the government but Hitler seemed like he controlled everything? This has been very confusing?
>>
>>71061480
Doesn't grey goo eat the whole earth up? And if that happened where would culture go? I always thought elites are super cultured. That's why the rich always buy expensive paintings. That's why I was wondering why they want to abolish European culture.
>>
>>71061393
As Mao said (and let's remind ourselves that the US govco put Mao in power and then declared China to be a most favorited trade partner) the authority of the government ultimately comes from the barrel of a gun.

We continuously see this repeated, even in the every day headlines, and it's why burgerclaps get so pissed off when, for instance, Hillary Clinton advocates for the UN small arms weapons ban so that the state can have what they call a "legitimate monopoly" on force. We don't need that flavor of bullshit.
>>
>>71061660
Yes. In fact, the specific example is that an entire planet would be found that is nothing but grey glue.

Really, read that book. The degeneracy is off the charts. Culture my ass.
>>
>>71061771
Then why would the elites want that? They want to live too.

>>71061699
>(and let's remind ourselves that the US govco put Mao in power and then declared China to be a most favorited trade partner)
Then why did China not trade with U.S until Nixon?
>>
>>71061962
>Then why would the elites want that? They want to live too.
That's why they're into transhumanism so that they don't die.

>Then why did China not trade with U.S until Nixon?
Henry Kissinger thought it would be a good idea to rope them, economically, into the frey so as to control them better. There are a number of Nixon White House Tapes you can listen to on YouTube last I checked.
>>
>>71062120
>That's why they're into transhumanism so that they don't die.
They'd still die if the world was turned to goo. If they became transhumans they'd need power wouldn't they? And by transhumanism do you mean they have better genes or do you mean they can fly and do crazy stuff?

>Henry Kissinger thought it would be a good idea to rope them, economically, into the frey so as to control them better. There are a number of Nixon White House Tapes you can listen to on YouTube last I checked.
Except it benefited China and made the U.S worse economically.
>>
>>71062338
>They'd still die
If you become a god, then you don't die. You can even resurect your dead father, as Kruzweil wants to do.

>Except it benefited China and made the U.S worse economically.
Yesderday's freedom fighters are tomorrow's terrorists. Just look at the mess we've made with ISIS. It's really not so different once you look up what the Spanish-American War was all about. Or read the story of Icarus for your Greek Mythology needs. Same shit different story.
>>
>Joe,39, a father-of-two from Nigeria, said that his life was not in danger back home but that he hoped to find work in Europe

fuck all of these people
>>
>>71062620
>If you become a god, then you don't die. You can even resurect your dead father, as Kruzweil wants to do.
C'mon, how will they become Gods? Gods are all powerful and turning into a robot will only make you slightly more powerful. Unless you can explain more in depth what transhumanism can do.

>Yesderday's freedom fighters are tomorrow's terrorists. Just look at the mess we've made with ISIS. It's really not so different once you look up what the Spanish-American War was all about. Or read the story of Icarus for your Greek Mythology needs. Same shit different story.
That's a great example. I am actually redpilled about the arming of different groups in the middle east. Is China really just controlled by the same puppetiers as America?
>>
>>71062804
>C'mon, how will they become Gods
So now you get it again. It's crazy, right? That's your elevator speech in a nutshell.

I look at some of these people from time to time and I say, "what are you fucking talking about?" (not really, can't use the f-word) but then they turn around and start asking me what to do. They literally do not know what they're doing. They're not even gnostics.

cf. machines.
>>
>>71063032
That confused me. How will they be Gods? By changing their DNA? Putting their brain in a robot? Neither of those seem to make you that powerful.
>>
>>71062626
What the fuck does he need work for anyway? Was the rent for the mud hut he lives in raised?
>>
>>71063213
Whoever figures it out first wins.
>>
>>71063383
But how will they be Gods? It doesn't make sense.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.