[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prohibition part 2: Electric Boogaloo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 252x200
If we want to prevent degenerate habits, how would we get Prohibition to work this time? What should we include in a ban? How we we prevent another surge of profitable bootleggers?
>>
internet prohibition,

all private internet use needs to be banned. And cut off electricity to anyone who tries to rig their own
>>
In fact it would probably be better to make most people live with no electricity at all until they earn it back by their behavior

this means you 4chan. Leave 4chan because it's degenerate.
>>
>>71040144
Wouldn't they just claim that's a violation of the First Amendment though? Do we repeal or rewrite the bill of rights to get this to work? Would that be possible?
>>
>>71040010
We need to ban less, not more. Statist little shits like you should die.
Freedom, motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
>>71040246
moving your fingers and staring at a screen is not speech, nor is it the press.
>>
>>71040269
The internet is the biggest cage and anti-freedom technology to ever be invented, becuase it provides an illusion of freedom but really it spreads filth and globalization and kills work ethic and attention span.

You've never been free
>>
>>71040438
If it went away right now we'd be pretty fucked since we'd be left off in this state. The internet can also be used to turn opinion back, at which point it needs to go.
>>
>>71040010
Prohibition is retarded and results in 1. More harm to users than the substance itself 2. Results in black markets which breed organiZed crime which results in more corruption in society in general 3. Is largely ineffective and pales in comparison to educating people on responsible use, making rehab/help available to people who abuse the drug, and punishing disruptive use (i.e. DUI)

Prohibition is degeneracy, drugs are not the problem and never were, the drug wars have always been used as a cudgel by powerful people to harm specific groups whether it was Irish, Italians, etc in the early 20th century or hippies niggers and spics in the later 20th.
>>
>>71041247
this. legalize everything and let people deal with the consequences the hard way
>>
>>71040010
Alcohol is a good thing faggot, stop trying to get rid of one of the few natural selection processes we have left
>>
>>71041361
Absolutely. Our governments subsidise stupidity.
That's why I hate the NHS. We pay for spergos to do stupid shit and then they're like "oh well... won't cost me anything1!!111"

Let them to do and let them kill themselves. I'll happily pay for their bodies to be collected though.
>>
>>71040438
No shit Sherlock
Mr. Burns put it best when he said we were here forever, and it was the truth
>>
>ban things because they are "degenerate"
>degenerate = something I don't like
What are you a fucking SJW?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.