[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
V4 Discussion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: V4.png (639 KB, 999x618) Image search: [Google]
V4.png
639 KB, 999x618
What is the real deal with this?What is its purpose since pic related?

Tell me /pol/ especially german opinions about this !
>>
>>71038266

>That pic
>From Romania
>Romania literally the biggest parasite in the whole EU
>>
>>71038558
Speaking the biggest benefit holder of the whole EU that complains everytime he has to fall in line with the others.BREXIT faster plx bong,nobody wants you.We don't need another caliphate.
>>
>>71038266
Romania poorest country in the world.
>>
File: no survivors.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
no survivors.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>>71038714
>the biggest benefit holder

Not an argument.

Remind me how much Romania contributes to the EU budget versus how much free stuff it gets. Meanwhile Britain pays £55m a day for fuck all.

>Thinking the EU will survive Brexit

Prepare to get assblasted, gypo
>>
>>71038767
damn that coming from you really hurt ...DAMN
>>
>>71038558
That would be poland.
>>
>>71038851
>free stuff
ye you mean you get your shitty products in our country with 0 taxes fucker...ruining our economy..i think we deserve to get something out of this bargain.
>55m a day
you can sell your trash expensive products with the EU's help dumby..without it u'd be gone in no time.
I just want you to BTFO faster .When you'll realize it ain't 1900 and ''MUH COLONIES ,'MUH EMPIRE are gonna you are going to cry like a fuccboi.
>>
File: 1450802398548.png (1 MB, 720x741) Image search: [Google]
1450802398548.png
1 MB, 720x741
>>71039088

>you can sell your trash expensive products with the EU's help dumby..without it u'd be gone in no time.

Is this some kind of argument?

If our products are so bad, don't buy them. Simple. Yet you do and then get butthurt, like a feminist who paid more for something pink.

Keep shilling for the EU, it only shows how dependent you are on it.
>>
>>71039375
well your products are sold thanks to EU policies that are always favorable to you fuckers.Check how much you sell outside EU.

I'm not shilling for EU .It was nice while it lasted but our country didn't benefit like Portugal and Spain did.Thanks to god we won't enter Schengen.

But mate your country is overrated as fuck,its products overrated.I really don't give a fuck about you exiting or not since you always were the odd man out.
>>
germany is rip
>>
>>71038266
and Pissrael?... must be there
>>
>>71040055

>Check how much you sell outside EU.

Funnily enough 60% of our exports are non-EU so kill yourself

>But mate your country is overrated as fuck,its products overrated.

I don't give a fuck, jealous?
>>
>>71038854
Sorry raminanbro, but I watched a ch4 documentry on YouTube it redbilled me on Romania
>>
>>71040328
Leave the EU and stop crying BITCH

yeah joining the EU is only good in the short term, but after few years we would be forced to switch to euro and all our economy would go to hell aswell.
>>
>>71040328
>60%
>not inside EU
dem bants.Who's going to buy your Rolls Royce Pajeet?Paco?

>I don't give a fuck, jealous?
well i don't give a fuck either on what you or your bong bros think,you don't get to comment from your privileged position in the EU, i was interested in germany mostly
>>
nigga chill
at least were not cucks right
>>
>>71040328
Don't reply to gypsies, m8, your taxes are probably going straight into his pocket via his asylum seeker uncle
>>
>>71041740
that are most probably going to your nigger buddies from your lost empire that emigrated to your shitty island,also your new built houses from what i hear;gypsies don't get free $ they make it :D unfortunately for you.
>>
File: 1460389531613.png (61 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
1460389531613.png
61 KB, 776x776
Our politicians get released from part of their obligations or given someone to blame for their incompetence and it also allows them to expand bureaucracy and buy more votes because they now have "mo' money for dem programs". And Germans get to play EU4 in real life.

Also there's some really dark globalist stuff going on behind it but, well...
>>
>>71038266
v4 biggest trade partner is germany but its doesent mean they trow here free money. literaly all the shops telecomunication companys internet cars all german so withouth us who buy their shit they fucked to.
>>
File: flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg (125 KB, 1120x720) Image search: [Google]
flash_662615_largest_crop.jpg
125 KB, 1120x720
>>71038767
Top kek. Nice one
>>
>romania
what? Where
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.