[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you learn in school, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18
File: school.png (34 KB, 643x261) Image search: [Google]
school.png
34 KB, 643x261
What did you learn in school, /pol/?
>>
dont talk to the blacks
>>
>>71037610
That most teenagers are spoiled naive cunts, that niggers are animals, and that modern "education" is a just a mix of stress simulators and political propaganda.
>>
How to bullshit your way through problems and how to cheat. The crazy thing is that those are the two most important skills you need to succeed in this crazy Jew run world.
>>
I chortled t b h

I learned that even in a "diverse" school all the races still stuck together. There were no popular kids, just the white group, the Asians etc
>>
>>71037610
that being liberal minded was poison for my soul
>>
>>71037610
How disgusting normalfags are
>>
How to make fun of bernie supporters
>>
That big guys are scary
>>
I learned that people naturally segregate because birds of a feather and that no one likes niggers.
>>
>>71038072
4 U
>>
>>71037668
this desu
>>
>>71038072
Just threaten to take their mask off.
They'll go running scared
>>
Blacks will fight each other over the dumbest most inconsequential shit
>>
>>71037703
This desu

And especially this:
>>71037858

My recommendation is to not get involved in any friends, don't let the propaganda affect you, get fit and do homework, and get a job to save up money to get the fuck out when you are 18. College is a waste, just normalfags wasting their money to get drunk and watch chads fuck hot girls. School really is hell, and it is so easy for degenerates to influence your mind there. You need to always be aware, always be disgusted by their degeneracy. Also don't do drugs, not even smoke weed and drink. It fucks with your mind when you are young and will make you stupid, just look at normalfags and stoners.
>>
I learned that basically any one who wasn't asian or white was subhuman
>>
>>71037610
avoid sluts
>>
>>71037610
Evolution is bullshit.
>>
>dont assiociate with the arabs and niggers. ever
>kissing teacher ass is more beneficial for your grades than actually studying
>>
>>71037610

>mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

literally meme biology, she doesn't know what that phrase means.
>>
>>71037610
For a group of people who claim to hate racism so much they sure love to segregate themselves.
>>
>>71038260
Are you really that fucking dumb or just trolling? The theory of evolution is as much of a theory as kinetic molecular theory by definition but the actual process of evolution and natural selection are documented laws of biology.
>>
>tfw you went to an all-white high school
>actually there were two black guys but one of them stabbed the other LOL and they both got expelled
>then you move to a bigger city and nobody on your morning bus speaks english

someone hold me?
>>
I learned how liberal and naive teen girls are.
>>
>straight white boys
That's a funny way of spelling niggers.
>>
>>71037610
>straight white boys are the popular chads at school who probably think whoever made this picture is a loser

>I-i d-didn't want to be around them anyway...
>>
Highschool was fucking shit.
My best friend who used to shit on politicians started doing weed and became a degenerate stonerfag, the Chads I hung out with were, well, chads, the chicks weren't even hot but literal sluts and we had a fucking child prostitute in out class.
But Jesus fuck private schools are worse, like fucking 9th graders acting like they're in the seventh and all being edgy fucks.
>>
>>71037610
My teacher was redpilled so basically a lot. We watched The Greatest Story Never Told, /pol/ was put on the projector, and how 9/11 was an inside job.
>>
Teachers are servants of the state and will teach what the state tells them to, even if it's pure ideology.

I mean, that should've hit home sooner, our teachers are state officials, but it really hit home during sociology lessons on the EU.
>>
>>
>niggers are lazy
>wetbacks are drug addicts and nymphomaniacs

Thank you Texan school.
>>
>>71039684

>After 5 years of owning a computer and internet I still haven't researched something so simple like how mortgages and taxes work because I am a dumb lazy ape relying on white people to survive
>>
>>71038669
such is life in weedmans canada
>>
>>71039621
>I like to write things that never happened in a Taiwanese scat forum
>>
>>71039621
that's bullshit. Teachers are retarded but they're not gonna play a 6 hour movie about Hitler to a bunch of kiddies who will go home and talk about it to their parents.
>>
>>71037858
yep
>>
>>71039621

That isn't the red pill bub. That is just stupid people that cannot cope with reality so they have to make up stuff so they can make sense of things.
>>
The minorities in my school were pretty much the same as the white kids. Maybe it's because there wasn't that many of them.
>>
>>71037858
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>71039684
I hate these assholes that say that kind of shit, "school didn't teach me how to pay taxes, how to get a job, how to buy a house, how the goverment works, bla bla bla"...
>>
>>71040121
Can you explain why they say it?
Like school is about learning a subject to pass an exam and eventually get a good job, a place in a university, an apprenticeship, etc
Do they want more added to school or don't they want any of those things?
>>
>>71040027
Quilt pls go
>>
>>71037717
I was very naive in high school. I had no idea all throughout that cheating was common practice. It wasn't until perhaps a year out of school I could be googling answers to homework. In fact, last year a big scandal erupted over a school wide ring that used various devices including smart phones to pass exams.
>>
>>71040121
School never taught that to anyone.

Though, I somewhat agree that it should. Parents clearly aren't up to the task anymore, and basic "How not to be retarded at life" classes may actually help a lot.
>>
>>71040027

normalfags are disgusting tho, thicker than pig shit. In my teens I viewed them as inferiors (tips) but now it's just despair
>>
I'm 25 and I still don't know how to do long division on paper without a calculator.
>>
>>71040264
Are you retarded?
>>
>>71040264
Time to learn you stupid fuck
http://www.mathsonline.org/pages/longdiv.html
>>
>>71040121
Its true you fucking idiot. Most people that graduate dont even know how the real world works. Whats the point of studying leaf cells. Fucking wetback crawl back to your polluted wasteland you call country.
>>
>>71040360
Education is to help you get a fucking job
School is not there to run your fucking life for you
5 minutes on google can teach you how to do taxes and another 30 mins can help you plan a fucking mortgage never mind how to pay one off effectively
>>
>>71039684
Leaf cells are studied to prevent this shit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
>>
>>71039684
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71040360
The point is to create a foundation to build upon in college. Of course biology would seem pointless if you end up working the back line at McDonalds until you're thirty eight.
>>
>>71040264

I also forgot how to do that. I'm 24 and in the last year of a professional graduate degree. I have six-figure starting offers already. Yet, if you were to ask me to do long division on paper I would have to give in immediately. There is no chance.
>>
File: icanteven.jpg (28 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
icanteven.jpg
28 KB, 500x456
>>71037610
I was homeschooled most of my life as I grew up on a sail boat and spent most of my time at sea visiting cool places. I do not agree that homeschool creates social rejects because I was not . I met and hung out with new people all the time. I was more social before public school.
I tested into the 9th grade at 10 years old when I was getting ready to go to public school. They did not let me skip to it because it would stunt my "social development". What a crock of shit.
In public school I learned that it's a culture of crushing creativity and difference. It is no wonder that kids are mental igits when they leave this shit institution. They do not understand the government at all. They have not been taught any critical thinking skills only memorization and regurgitation. If there was anything I could take from my 7 years in public school it was that I left more retarded than when I went in. Public school is cancer.
>>
>>71040264
I didn't even know long division was a thing until like 3 weeks ago. I saw it once in Hey Arnold but thought it was just bullshit. Now I'm in college and the teacher starts doing this shit on the board like what the fuck. Never saw it before until then.
>>
>>71040458
>Muh google
Then you ask why people are so fucking stupid today and have no motivation to follow and work hard.
>Fuck real life who needs to know about something that will be part of your life till you die, lets teach these 18 year olds about jellyfish
>>
>>71040517
That film is exactly what society will be like if we let niggers overrun our countries
>>
>>71040294
Yes.

>>71040352
Thanks brah. Don't let the muzzies get ya.
>>
File: 1458246838737.jpg (28 KB, 394x280) Image search: [Google]
1458246838737.jpg
28 KB, 394x280
>>71040560
What did your dad do, to be on a sailboat all the time. C-can I be a pirate with you? I have spirit, if not skill.
>>
>>71038479
Natural selection rings true; all life coming from non life and turning into different species is not.
>>
>>71039684
>I know about the cells inside a fucking leaf
Is this code for "there are ISIS terrorist cells in Canada"?
>>
File: image.png (110 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110 KB, 800x1600
>>71037610
Blacks are all animals who get C's
90% of people are meat bag NPCs
Nothing life throws at you will actually be challenging, you'll just procrastinate and think it's hard
Half Assing it is easier and more productive than just doing it
Nothing you learn in state schools matter, only if you're getting specialized education (trade school or college) does what you learn matter
The us sits on a foundation of arbitrary bureacracies
School is literally a daycare and your high school degree is literally worthless
College is a lot easier than high school if you don't procrastinate
That one kid you pick on in school will become a multimillionaire out of resentment and then come to your house, lead you into punching him first by insults, and then will shoot you seven times in the head with a faux gold pistol
Religion is shit and basically takes a few hours off your life every week
Sexual deviants are only sexually deviant to become popular
>>
>>71037610
Fucking nothing.
My senior year I came to school drunk or high more often than not. And I still passed with B's.
Its daycare. Only useful for socialization.
>>
>>71037668
fpbp

this applies to mexicans, too. unless you like drugs.
>>
>>71039684

>cells inside
>A fucking leaf

She should join CIA to find these ISIS cells inside of Canada.
>>
>>71040813
That comic is fucking retarded, I wish I could tell the creator he is a faggot and that he should go to college.
>>
>>71040740
Evolution is life's offspring turning into a different form life, it doesn't attempt to explain where life began.
>>
File: image.gif (836 KB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
836 KB, 300x160
>>71040517
>you think Einstein thought everyone was a bunch of dumbshits?
>now you know why he built that bomb
>>
>>71040633
>people have no motivation because school teaches them the same shit it taught them 50 years ago
Yeah Im sure thats the reason
Its got nothing to do with people spending their lives on social media and being more concerned with alcohol and drugs than improving themselves

>Fuck real life who needs to know about something that will be part of your life till you die
>Fuck education that will help me get a high paying job

>>71040685
I'm in Scotland mate
There were 3 Muslims in my school
One was fat with confidence issues
the other wouldn't shit talk me and I'd constantly talk shit about his religion in front of him
The other guy left a few years before we finished
He apparently went to England after visiting his uncle in Pakistan
Also this last kid once put together a "bomb" using a lighter, some flamable material and a fucking can of lighter fluid
Brought this into the school and I got talked out of phoning the police on the stupid little bastard because I was still a hope filled teen who thought he was just taking the "I'm a terrorist" jokes too far
>>
File: muhdream.jpg (424 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
muhdream.jpg
424 KB, 800x502
>>71040738
Odd tech jobs and stock market stuff.
I miss it, I live on land now in the midwest, but when I visit friends on the coast and get to see the ocean again I want to quite everything buy a small boat and leave it all behind. What I would give to have a 60 ft boat with some good friends and get to ignore the rest of world until it figures it shit out.
>>
>>71040121
Why are they assholes? Over here in burgerland they'd rather teach you stuff you won't use, like any science class pass 8th grade, (biology, chemistry, etc) than teach you practical stuff.

Why are biology classes mandatory but home ed is an elective?
What kind of backwards society do we live in?

This is why I graduated HS early.
>>
>>71040972
Adaptation and natural selection isn't evolution.
>>
>>71040925
He's saying that we go through 12 FUCKING YEARS of schooling but our HS degree is worthless.

He does a redpilled comic at redpanels.com

Also why is it stupid?
>>
Modern "education" is a joke, elementary through high school, the teachers phone it in, some are actually passionate, but thats more of a rarity these days. University is by far the biggest fucking joke ever though, if its any kind of social science, basically expect left-wing propaganda and theory crammed down your throat ad nauseam, art classes are a den of degeneracy, and even sports teams are cucked by the leftist agenda and leftover plants from the KGB. No debate, no intellectual stimulation, nothing interesting, just theory and bullshit until you've spent a certain amount of cash for a piece of paper slowly declining in value.
>>
>>71040807
Ha. Turns out blacks can actually do dry comedy.
>>
>>71041046
So a shitskin muzzie brought a 'bomb' to school?

I'd have that kid locked up so fast it wouldn't be funny.
>>
>>71040925

You can. He posts here and on cripplechan, and he has a website. Enjoy.
>>
>>71040517
Idiocracy was satire of pretentious assholes saying "HURR DURR THE WORLDS ENDING EVERYONES AN IDIOT"
>>
>avoid straight white boys

Try to find a single femmy faggot who doesn't pine for straight white dick (protip: you can't).

>no mention of straight black boys

Must have gone to an all white school.
>>
>>71038228

In Canada, we have no choice but to get a post-secondary education.

I wish what you were saying was true for us, but it's not. If you only have a high school education, you are royally fucked here. Sure, you could go work in the western parts of the country, in the lumber or oil industries, but if you get laid off, you are even more royally fucked.

We have no choice, burgerbro.

I only rarely did drugs or smoked weed. I didn't feel good doing it, and I didn't want to say weird things when I was on them that might make me look like a retard.
>>
>>71041320
What happens when satire becomes reality? I wont pretend to know the intentions of the people who created the movie, but it's happening.
>>
>>71041256
I was going to do it but he was part of our group and although I hated him all the other kids were begging me not to do it
He used to make jokes about being a suicide bomber a lot and he was an attention whoring little cunt so they thought (and convinced me) he just took the whole "I'm a terrorist" bullshit too far
>>
File: IMG_20160414_231425.jpg (6 KB, 141x133) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_231425.jpg
6 KB, 141x133
I was right
>>
>>71041076
May I voyage with you, and possibly be a pirate and fuck islanders and such?
>>
>>71037610
>What did you learn in school, /pol/?
الاشتراكية، نظام اقتصادي يمتاز بالملكية الجماعية لوسائل الإنتاج والإدارة التعاونية للاقتصاد؛ أو هي فلسفة سياسية تدافع عن هذا النظام الاقتصادي. الملكية الاجتماعية تعود لأي شخص ما أو مجموعة مما يلي: شركات تعاونية أو ملكية شائعة أو ملكية عامة مباشرة أو دولة المؤسسات المستقلة[1]. الاقتصاديات الاشتراكية تعتمد على الإنتاج من أجل الاستخدام والتخصيص المباشر لمدخلات الاقتصاد لإشباع المتطلبات الاقتصادية والحاجات البشرية (قيمة الاستخدام)؛ المحاسبة تعتمد على كميات طبيعية من الموارد، كمية طبيعية أو قياس مباشر لوقت العمل.[2]
كحركة سياسية، تشمل الاشتراكية على مصفوفة مختلفة من الفلسفات السياسية، تتراوح ما بين الاشتراكية الإصلاحية إلى الاشتراكية الثورية. يدافع أنصار اشتراكية الدولة عن قومية وسائل الإنتاج، توزيع وتبادل خطة لتنفيذ الاشتراكية. يدافع الديموقراطيون الاشتراكيون عن إعادة توزيع الضرائب وتنظيم الحكومة لرأس المال من خلال هيكل اقتصاد السوق[3]. بخلاف ما سبق، الحركة اللاسلطوية تدافع عن تحكم العامل المباشر في وسائل الإنتاج بدون الاعتماد على سلطة الدولة أو السياسيات البرلمانية أو ملكية الدولة للصناعة لتحقيق الاشتراكية.
>>
>>71041235
> the teachers phone it in, some are actually passionate, but thats more of a rarity these days

This x 6.02 * 10^23

I had the very good fortune to have a retired Rolls Royce jet engine test engineer as a teacher for my Physics 6th form (16-18y old) qualifications. Convinced me not to become a "scientist" which was the generic and uninterested response to someone who aced everything including mathematics, but to become an engineer.

Best career advice I ever got. Previously little stupid teenage me didn't know what the fuck an engineer actually did.

Now I'm in a job I absolutely fucking love, designing and manufacturing integrated circuits using embedded processors.
>>
I learned about all the stuff that's directly my fault, like war, racism, bigotry and hate. Before school I thought I was a pretty nice guy but now I know better.

To any minorities and women in this thread: I'm really sorry
>>
>>71041386
>if you get laid off, you are even more royally fucked.

This happened to a friend of mine, and now he works strip mining. He makes an insane amount of money with zero formal education (I forget the exact amount but it's above $150,000/year + expenses are paid). However, he also has a whole bunch of "tickets" in various industries that were paid for by the company when he was working in oil. This is also a guy who is quite intelligent and worked 12-18 hour days constantly during winter for years.

But yes, everyone else I know from the same industry is unemployed now, so I wouldn't really rely on that as a viable option.
>>
>>71041386
>In Canada, we have no choice but to get a post-secondary education.
Same us true here
Idk about England but if you aren't educated passed high school, or get some form of apprenticeship (most of which come with a foundation degree anyway), you're never going to do anything except suck dick for crack after raiding the bins for dinner
>>
>>71040264
This. We learned how to do it in like grade 5 but after that it we never used it again because we just used calculators. I got accepted to university comp sci without knowing how to do long division
>>
>>71037610
Spics run in packs but can't fight 1, 2, or even 3 on 1.
>>
>>71037610
Gay clubs are actually 99% trannies
Never ever eat the school lunches
Nobody can tell it you're wearing women's clothes as long as they are lehwear
>>
Pull the trigger on every nigger
>>
File: 1458937675140.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458937675140.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
>>71041599
Nice
>>
>>71041529
Sure m8y, it is bring your own guns for this wild ride. So make sure you have a proper rifle, handgun, and if at all possible a deck gun of some kind. I hope you don't get sea sick and you can learn to sail. (protip it's not hard at all). Also being drunk and/or high is a reality of the free boat life. Be prepared for sailing and deep sea fishing a lot. Be prepared to feel amazingly isolated at night, but the isolation is amazing. the quite is unparalleled with one of the most amazing views of the night sky you will ever see.
>>
>>71037610
People are just worthless drones, soulless husks living without reason.
Whatever you enjoy, people will find a way to destroy it.
Hold close those who value your words, ignore those who don't.
>>
File: 1444785315301.jpg (125 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1444785315301.jpg
125 KB, 1280x800
>>71042089
I am no guns, but I seem to be a good shot. I'd like to buy a M-14 or nugget, a Bowie knife, some other shit, bring my hat, and we could set sail

>select palm trees
>>
>>71039621

fuck off, tell us more in greater detail, i dont believe you.
>>
>>71037610
Literally nothing. Complete waste of time besides getting indoctrinated with the rest of the sheeple
>>
>>71037703
/thread
>>
I'm almost done with my studies in mechanical engineering, because after years of slacking off I learned not to be a jackass and actually work for my future.

Why people choose useless shit or even choose not to learn is beyond me.
>>
File: 61_Pete-Seeger-in-1955.jpg (508 KB, 2235x2585) Image search: [Google]
61_Pete-Seeger-in-1955.jpg
508 KB, 2235x2585
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VucczIg98Gw
related

this was basicly punk once, ...
>>
>>71043262
For one the course is called "White Studies" and it covers all of White history, whiteness in modern times, and how to preserve the white race. The day usually starts off with breeding time in order to fight white genocide and keep the population up. After that we analyze infographics about the holocaust and the many lies surrounding it, and then we are instructed to shitpost on Chinese oil painting forums. It's bretty good.
>>
>>71037610

Might makes right.
>>
>>71040517
Is Maya Rudolph Jewish?
She gets my dick going like none other and I have a huge fetish for Jewtits
>>
>>71037610
Blacks, especially the females, are loud and annoying and travel in packs.
>>
>>71044898
>Why people choose choose not to learn is beyond me
> after years of slacking off

but that's what you did. Why don't you tell us why you did what you did?
>>
>>71037610
>80 people have more wealth than the next 3.5 billion people
Had this drummed into my head in my hischool ap English class. The teacher treated the class like his own personal philosophy session. Didn't learn shit
>>
File: contemplating intensifies.gif (957 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
contemplating intensifies.gif
957 KB, 500x418
>>71037610
i don't get the detest of straight white boys but not straight black boys. aren't straight black males way more aggressive? look at that famous "walking around NYC" video, all the guys that were trying to flirt with her were Negroes.
>>
>>71040813
>That one kid you pick on in school will become a multimillionaire out of resentment and then come to your house, lead you into punching him first by insults, and then will shoot you seven times in the head with a faux gold pistol
A-anon?
>>
>>71037610
Learned it's easyer to get weed/coke/heroine then school supplies.
>>
File: 1451453787895.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
1451453787895.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>71037610
What to do when a wasp nest drops on you.
>>
I learned 2 things
1: 75% of the General Populace are morons.
2: The female teachers are whores ;)
>>
File: caesar sees your post.jpg (96 KB, 890x656) Image search: [Google]
caesar sees your post.jpg
96 KB, 890x656
>>71049329
>only 75%
>>
>>71037703
This
>>
You won't get very far in life at all if you avoid all straight, white men.
>>
>>71041599
Prep the bull
>>
Niggers are animals, beaners are feather indians who are trying to nigger and failing at it

Six gorillion soap lampshades died in the shower ovens because of raycism

Illegal immigration is good for the economy
>>
How to get out of class to go meet gf to fuck on the toilet stall
>>
>>71037610
That a small group of intelligent, honest, thoughtful friends is preferable to a moderate/large group of dumbshits.

That learning actually IS enjoyable and knowledge is something to be cherished.

That once high school is over, the real world is going to hit like a 767, so I enjoyed it as much as possible while I still could.
>>
>>71038072
Don't let that big guy push you around CIA
>>
How to get really good at being alone ;-;
>>
>>71037610
That 12 year old me was smarter than most of my teachers and the biggest problem in America is that all the people that go into teaching are low IQ women and unambitious males who want a secure job with tons of time off and ZERO FUCKING ACCOUNTABILITY>

Like seriously UNLESS YOU FUCK ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS YOU CAN'T BE FIRED. THERE IS NO PENALTY FOR BEING AN IQ 88 LAZY FUCK IF YOU'RE A PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER
>>
>>71037610
Pakis are foul animals, women are all sluts and the nice guy finishes dead last
>>
>>71051868
Nice guy is codeword for pushover. You can be nice and a dominant alpha. If you actually stand up for yourself and don't shy away from confrontation people will respect you, especially if you're jacked and good looking.

Trying to score women by being a nice guy is like trying to catch fish by throwing the bait in the water without a hook and hoping the fish will jump into your boat.
>>
That success is a punishable offence.
>>
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>71040264
This
Not even a small one, I always forget the procedure.
>>
>>71037717
you must have an italian heritage
>>
I was going to say that not much, but I did learn a lot from school. I recall many good lessons, like the one that was about being critical of all media and several red-pilled stories from our English teacher who had seen the world quite a bit. We didn't have that SJW stuff some schools seem to be filled with.
>>
>>71037610
That the end of germany is near.
If you had my "history" lessons you would have given up hope too.
>>
>>71041202
ev·o·lu·tion
the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth

It's nine letters, then hit "enter"
You may find this hard but I know you can do it
>>
>>71041599
haha get cucked marxist shit.
>>
File: elipepe.jpg (47 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
elipepe.jpg
47 KB, 552x390
>>71037610

genetics affect intelligence about 60%

that's literally what i was taught in biology
>>
>>71054343
and of course you were too dumb to realize that your slav background excludes you from the lucky sperm club by default
>>
>>71054343
see quads confirm >>71054444
>>
>>71037610
Gypsies should never be let near to a school or civilization at all. Education in its current form is useless and stressfull.
>>
>>71047786
Ebin troll bro
>>
File: 1420476611961.jpg (81 KB, 342x380) Image search: [Google]
1420476611961.jpg
81 KB, 342x380
>>71054444
>literal nigger
>>
>>71047295
She's Jewish on her father's side.
>>
>>71037668

>dont talk to the blacks
except if you need drugs and have no connection.
>>
That when you skip school they punish you by not letting you go to school.
>>
>>71055432
>algeria
>black
seems he was right about you
>>
File: 1460751371047.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460751371047.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
School is stupid.

Lets suppose you want to learn some random shit online, over the next 1 hour which is equivalent to one school lesson, how much do you think you could learn about the topic? Probably quite a lot.

Now, how many school lessons do you think it would take to learn what you just researched?
>>
How to calculate taxes and increase in loans
>>
>>71037610
Not how to do taxes or banking or anything with car repair or liens or plumbing or electrical work or how to do a job interview, but I know the Pythagorean Theorem.
>>
>>71057153
Schools have been teaching how to do job interviews for a long long time now.
They don't do it very well, but they do it.

You're probably just some underage kid who hasn't had them yet.
>>
>>71056729

You forget that most people don't want to learn, would rather play on their iDevices all day long.

For those willing to learn, internet is probably better than public school, at least the one I went to.
>>
>>71057381
All public schools are like that. They have too many people in each class. You cannot teach 30 different people something in an hour, especially when some of them have no other desire but to be disruptive and you have little to no control over them.

A lesson is 1 hour long. It takes about 5 minutes for everyone to get in the classroom, sit down, get their stuff out.
And how much time does it take to deal with constant interruptions of completely inane questions, telling trouble making delinquents to behave/
>>
File: 1455151095664.png (265 KB, 316x604) Image search: [Google]
1455151095664.png
265 KB, 316x604
>>71056813
>flag
>>
I learned that life is fucking awful, but worth living, because even the worst circumstance is better than potential nothingness, so I ought accept the opportunity to experience this consciousness and witness this strange, temporary world around me, and while doing so, I ought to oppose communism and socialism wherever I find it. That isn't so much something I learned from school as it is something I learned while at school.
>>
>>71059323
Nothingness would be better than being cucked to oblivion.

Although I can't find satisfaction in being cucked and then eliminated from existence. Even though you wouldn't be around to feel the impotent rage, shame, and remorse, the last moment before you ceased to exist would be pretty awful.
>>
>>71059564

It's just my opinion. Consciousness is such a strange thing to me, and I like it and want to see/experience as much of it as possible, so my opinion is that any existence is better than any non-existence. Even if you get cucked into oblivion, at least you still get to experience the rest of what life is too. I might draw the line at "you are blind and perpetually on fire" or something, but as a general idea, I think that anything is better than nothing
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.