[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT you give me answeres and i try to figure out the questions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
ITT you give me answeres and i try to figure out the questions.
>>
>a jew
>you give me
nothing ever changes
>>
>>71037648
do you really think this thread is going to be successful?
>>
>>71037735
2nd post is best post
>>
>>71037427
Jews did it
>>
>>71037427
Is there a chance for the goyim to stop you damn kike?
>>
1. Temple to Ra
2. Temple to Ptah
3. Temple to Seth
4. Temple to Bast
5. Temple to Osiris
>>
>>71039292
which post is the best post?

>>71039384
who invented the flash disk?
>>
File: Pharaoh_Coverart[1].png (229 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Pharaoh_Coverart[1].png
229 KB, 300x376
>>71039740
can you rate the best temples to construct in pharaoh?
>>
>>71039888
Well done
>>
>>71040008
what is the worst crime one can commit against a stake?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.