[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one city worse than Los Angeles >The other side of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Name one city worse than Los Angeles

>The other side of Tinseltown: Moving pictures show how 'riverside living' has a different meaning in America's homeless capital
>There are an estimated 44,000 homeless people living in Los Angeles according to a recent survey into the problem
>Hundreds risk their lives by living on the bed of the Los Angeles River or in an equally-dangerous storm drain
>City officials want to eliminate homelessness within the next decade according to an ambitious new plan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3541807/The-Tinseltown-Moving-pictures-riverside-living-different-meaning-America-s-homeless-capital.html
>>
>>71036577
>homeless person at home
what
>>
All the homeless should be rounded up and put into camps
>>
>>71036577
>Cecilia, left, and Irma, right have breakfast outside her trailer along the side of the LA River, living in a state of absolute poverty
>>
>>71036577

You mean shit latinos are turning Los Angeles into shit mexico?

What a god damn mother fucking surprise.
>>
>>71036799
Those fat bitches aren't homeless and they aren't properly poor, if they were then they would be skinny as fuck
>>
>>71036577
>city known for job opportunities and Hollywood success stories, also expensive as fuck to live in.
>shocked when there's a high number of people that didn't make it, one way or the other.
This should be expected.. every major city has these issues, LA is just a bit worse off cuz muh Hollywood deam.
>>
>>71036699

If we simply rounded up the illegals that would take care of most of it.
>>
>>71036577

Why are these disgusting subhumans not doing work that Americans will not do?
>>
>>71036577
>44,000

76,000 was the last number I heard. And you can probably triple that.
>>
>>71036577

Honestly if it wasn't for the crime/drugs I wouldn't have a problem with people living like this. Not everyone needs an apartment or mansion or whatever.

If homeless people were just normies who downsized it would be one thing but they're always fucking bottom of the barrel crazy violent bum drug addicts. Put them on a boat and point it toward europe. They'll take garbage people.
>>
>>71036983
Imagine how many 8/10 whores and sluts didn't make it and end up sucking cocks at random bar
>>
Off topic anons kek
>>
New York
>>
>>71036577

Detroit.
>>
>>71038126
>Put them on a boat and point it toward europe. They'll take garbage people.

This triggers me.
>>
>>71038723
Kek kek
>>
>>71036577
Johanesburg ?
>>
Salt lake
>kek the whole state Utah
>>
>>71036577

Gary Indiana is the worst. LA (and Detroit, and Baltimore, and Newark, ect.) at least have some nice areas. Gary is pretty much entirely a ghetto.

on the plus side, outside of the gangbangers, the black families in Gary are generally good people, not the dindus that infest other cities that are largely african american. they tried to have some BLM rally in Gary and less than a dozen people showed up, and most of them were white people from surrounding cities.
>>
>>71038126
LAfag here.

A large number of the homeless people in my neighborhood are schizophrenic.
>>
>>71036577

Why are so many homeless people so fucking fat?

If you're living out of a cardboard shed and eating food you find in dumpsters how would you get enough calories to be such a disgusting, turd-colored land whale?
>>
>>71039100
>Gary Indiana is the worst. LA (and Detroit, and Baltimore, and Newark, ect.) at least have some nice areas. Gary is pretty much entirely a ghetto.
At least those places you get what you pay for
>>
>>71040086
Carb loading and skipping workouts
>>
File: Mexico-City-slum.jpg (270 KB, 1000x622) Image search: [Google]
Mexico-City-slum.jpg
270 KB, 1000x622
Los Angeles circa 2025
>>
>>71036577
>Name one city worse than Los Angeles

Lagos, Nigeria
>>
>>71038415
I live here, so I don't have to imagine.
The answer is fucking tons
>>
>>71040086
Heavy drinking, poor food quality, low exercise.
>>
>>71038723
Why, 'cause it's true?
>>
>>71036577
Detroit
>>
>>71040386
Do these tubby Mexishits even lift?

There's gotta be some cinder blocks or cast iron bathtubs they could flip so they could get some sweet gains instead of turning into turdballs.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.