[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could such a violent and savage religion be so successful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Islam Emblem.gif (6 KB, 299x269) Image search: [Google]
Islam Emblem.gif
6 KB, 299x269
How could such a violent and savage religion be so successful?
>>
They keep their women in the kitchen and they don't tolerate Jewish bullshit

>how to make a successful culture 101
>>
>>71036400
>bunch of sand niggers walking across the desert looking for wite wimin to rape and other sandniggers to fight
>successful
>>
File: Take Back The Holy Land.jpg (84 KB, 577x885) Image search: [Google]
Take Back The Holy Land.jpg
84 KB, 577x885
>>71036400
Savage people are attracted to it, violent warmongering people, conservative violent people people who are dumb and cannot think for themselves. This groups are so numerous well yeah it can't be blamed that they are attracted to this violent and savage religion.
>>
>>71036400
thats why it is successful
its an expansive ideology so has expanded
>>
>>71036400
It's not violent and savage. It is the non-muslims who attack the muslims. Muslims are just doing self defence and revenge. Justice prevails which is why they win.
>>
>>71036400
Savagery is generally successful on Earth, and much more simple and easy than enlightened debate
>see animal kingdom
>>
It's very simple

Cucks get cucked.

Alphas stay Alpha.
>>
>>71036400
Violence is the universal language.
>>
>>71036838
t. Abu Muhammad practicing taqiyya
>>
>>71036400

Inbreds in the desert believe anyone with water
>>
I think you answered your own question.
>>
File: 1460737592265.jpg (41 KB, 408x672) Image search: [Google]
1460737592265.jpg
41 KB, 408x672
European/western goverments protects them from the reprocuissions of their actions by the general populace.
>>
Remnants of the medieval age. If you want to know the future of Islam, just see what has happened to christianity, they are just behind.

A muslim's biggest fear in leaving the religion is that he might be wrong and thus go to hell. That and family denounciation.

Many western countries got out of the collective "believe in this, do that or you will be tormented eternally".

Old power tools from the medieval age. They are slowly fading.

It has already lost. It's just kicking and screaming while slowly dying at this point.

Among the few % of free thinking muslims, the will have to face the fact that the Qu'ran is God's word and the book has never been tampered with. It then proceeds to tell us the earth is flat in several verses.

If a muslim can see this, he can also question why a good God think pedophilia and slavery is aye ok.

Sadly, it will die a slow death just like christianity is doing. It wont happen in our lifetime.
>>
>>71036400
Because its violent and western cucks are letting them.
>>
File: 1460152269559.png (161 KB, 439x628) Image search: [Google]
1460152269559.png
161 KB, 439x628
>>71038155
Why are /pol/ such hypocrites? Muslims stand for everything /pol/ supposedly stands for. Racial solidarity, rigid traditional gender roles, a male-centric family structure where fathers and husbands are the ultimate authority, etc.

Any white man who believed these things would be considered "redpilled", "alpha", "based", etc.

But you have a Muslim with a beard who preaches what /pol/ preaches, and we want to kill him and destroy his country?
I don't know, I'm starting to think maybe we deserve to be conquered, since we apparently have no idea what we actually want.
>>
>>71039037
>Many western countries got out of the collective "believe in this, do that or you will be tormented eternally".
>Old power tools from the medieval age. They are slowly fading.
...You don't know many Christians, do you?

Friendly reminder that Christianity is STILL the dominant religion throughout the globe. Yes, it's "shrinking", but it's been shrinking for hundreds of years. It's not going anywhere, trust me.
>>
>>71039198
>Muslims stand for everything /pol/ supposedly stands for
Miscegenation
Abrahamic Dogma
Genital Mutilation
Pedophilia
Get The Fuck Out
>>
>>71039490
AMEN!!
>>
>>71039198
>Racial solidarity
They love niggers more than the Jews and muslim girls are mudsharks
>Traditional gender roles, male-centric family structure
They take it too far. Muslims are tribalistic, mysoginistic (the real kind), pedophilac, violent towards other for nor eason other than "Allah told me to" and extremist. Just because I don't want women to whore themselves out and for western men to start standing up for themselves against MUSLIMS, niggers, and Jews doesn't mean I want to live in a world were women wear tents, men fuck children, and inbreeding is rampant.
>>
>>71036400
Your question answers itself.
>>
a religion designed for violent savagery is successful with a species designed for violent savagery. sounds about right.
>>
>>71036400
Its violence and savagery the crack of mankind.
>>
>>71039908
>mysoginistic (the real kind)
hahahaha, what?

>It's not misogyny when WE do it!
T. white people
>>
>>71036400
You answered your own question.
>>
>>71036539
>Brazilian education
>>
>>71036400
succesful?.. everybody hates muds
>>
>>71040254
Well, coming from you... that has to be true!
>>
>>71040224
Nah, actually pretty accurate for 99,99% of the time
>>
>>71036400
Because we haven't played Cowboys and Muslims yet.
>>
>>71040727
Care to explain?
>>
>>71036400
Because there are a lot of very, very stupid people.
Lack of understanding about the world leads to frustration (because the kafirs are laughing at the dumbshits who believe this mother-of-all-con-jobs).
This leads to rage (because...well, stupid people). And this leads to violence.
VoilĂ ...muslims, everybody!
>>
>>71041546
Remember what happened when we played Cowboys and Indians?
>>
>>71036400
>violent and savage

the answer is in the question.
>>
>>71036400
man is violent and savage
>>
>>71036535
not entirely true
the wife points at something, the man has to buy
>>
>>71039198
>systematically tear down everything good about western civilization
>look guys this shitty sandnigger civilization looks good in comparison, why wouldn't you want to be like them?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.