[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're an adult and you eat cake, you are degenerate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_n41euyFS4G1suggjpo1_1280.jpg (422 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n41euyFS4G1suggjpo1_1280.jpg
422 KB, 1280x800
If you're an adult and you eat cake, you are degenerate.

Cake is served to children because it's easier to chew, and their palates aren't developed enough to enjoy the variety of tastes pie has to offer.

Pie is so versatile that you could live off of it your entire life, with a selection ranging from fruit pies to meat and veggie pies.

Also frosting is too sweet you fat fuck.
>>
>>71035586
Gas the cakes, bake war now.
>>
Top shitpost here pierre
>>
File: 1459359294823.gif (59 KB, 408x397) Image search: [Google]
1459359294823.gif
59 KB, 408x397
Top quality shitpost
>>
>>71035668
fisrt alwas bast
>>
Thanks, now I'm triggered and need to go by a cake and eat it.

I blame you for my falling of the cake wagon.

Asshole.
>>
>>
File: albundy.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
albundy.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
Between french cake and that one nerd with the pistol photo, /pol/ is shit this week.
>>
>>71035668
First post fine post
>>
>>71035586
I just had raspberry pie, definitley the most redpilled desert
>>
File: cinnabon.jpg (16 KB, 310x220) Image search: [Google]
cinnabon.jpg
16 KB, 310x220
>>71035930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp-j72ALHHs
>>
>>71036170
This pie fueled the Brits while they conquered the world, this is defniitely the most redpilled pie
>>
if you aren't chewing rocks you aren't a real man and should just kill yourself

a real man sustains himself off grit and grit alone, in a literal sense. You have failed as a human being if you ever, in any capacity, at any point in your life, enjoyed anything other than crunching minerals in between your teeth.
>>
>>71035586
not politics, but i sure like me some pie
>>
File: dora-cake-top.jpg (3 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
dora-cake-top.jpg
3 MB, 4320x3240
>>71035930
Don't forget to choose one with a character.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.