[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate this piece of shit even more than Hillary and Bernie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: el rato.jpg (41 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
el rato.jpg
41 KB, 600x399
Anyone else hate this piece of shit even more than Hillary and Bernie?
>>
>>71035401
Yeah, it's that smug aura of superiority. Like a used car salesman or a televangelist peddling his own book or asking for donations. The fact that people can look into his eyes and see an honest man makes me lose hope in my countrymen
>>
I hate his followers more, it seems like a cult
>>
Kinda hard for me to hate him more than fucking Hillary
>>
yes, i just hate his fucking rat face, that fake fucking grin and his cult followers.
>>
>>71035511

This, El Rato can still be likeable at times and his record is not bad at all, but his followers are hopeless anti-white leftists pretending to be "conservative". Too bad he wrecked the last shreds of "anti-establishment" credibility he had by being cozy with the Bushes and other crooks, and the Colorado shenanigans.

But still better tha Hillary the gun-grabbing SJW witch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3utZxUq7kpU
>>
File: 1459359093115.jpg.png (889 KB, 746x725) Image search: [Google]
1459359093115.jpg.png
889 KB, 746x725
>>71035401
>>
>>71035726
Those are just trolls, but there are people who actually see him as some kind of God sent Messiah.
>>
Can someone post that Cruz gun webm that has the fart noises for the gun and his creepy laugh!
>>
>>71035961

Yeah that one is hilarious
>>
Ted Cruz was a mistake.
>>
He doesn't seem like a human

The way he talks, his expressions and mannerism

Fucking creep
>>
>>71036068
I know! I saw it last night and for whatever reason I didn't see it. I was in tears.
>>
Yes, but I think the media is faggy when they say shit like "Cruz believes this, but here's why he's a hypocrite courtesy of what his college rommate had to say about him."
>>
File: Cf2sDDFXIAA0Ft5.jpg (92 KB, 1024x595) Image search: [Google]
Cf2sDDFXIAA0Ft5.jpg
92 KB, 1024x595
http://www.gq.com/story/ted-cruz-republican-senator-october-2013

"As a law student at Harvard, he refused to study with anyone who hadn’t been an undergrad at Harvard, Princeton, or Yale. Says Damon Watson, one of Cruz’s law-school roommates: "He said he didn’t want anybody from ’minor Ivies’ like Penn or Brown."

If that's what he thinks of 'minor Ivie' leaguers, just think of what he thinks about the stupid bible niggers voting for him.

He's a fake and his supporters, being the strict constitutionalists that they are, are hilariously being duped into voting for someone who isn't even a natural-born citizen.
>>
>>71035401
Seems like the CruzMissile petered out in New York, many were leaving during his speech
>>
>>71036466
>>71036508
kek
>>
Not really. I'll take him over $hillary or Bernie "I'm so sorry I'm white please forgive me" Sanders.
>>
>>71035511

He attracts holier-than-thou douchebags who pride themselves on their consistent principled True Conservatism (TM). Ben Shapiro is fuelling this madness.
>>
>>71035401
He is kinda like the uncle who fiddle children. No one likes him but you still tolerate him
>>
Cruz has that quality about him that just screams phonyness, its hard to define exactly what it is exactly. He reminds me of a sleazeball snake oil salesman or a corrupt teveangelist. The way he speaks and his mannerisms scream bullshit salesman

He reminds me of the Justin Trudeau of the cuckservative right.

It is a shame so many American goyim are falling for the Cruz Ruse.
>>
>>71037382
Fucking Canadian politicians.
>>
>>71035401
No, I like Ted Cruz.

>>71035511
That is how I see the Trump support on /pol/ funnily enough.
>>
>>71035482
>>
File: 1457407394915.jpg (3 MB, 2340x2893) Image search: [Google]
1457407394915.jpg
3 MB, 2340x2893
America, listen here you fuckers:

If Cruz wins, Canada will be king of the US, and the Canadian shitposters on /pol/ will never shut up

so you better make sure he doesnt win
>>
>>71038606
Ted Cruz has absolutely no chance of becoming president, I promise you that.
>>
>>71035401
Hillary is worse but it's hard not to hate El Rato
>>
>>71035401
I don't see how that's possible unless you're actually a leftists shill
>>
>>71038110
This thread is increasingly hypocritical.
>>
>>71038918
The thread is not one person therefore it cannot be hypocritical.
>>
Look at the greasy old father.
Rafael "Ted" is a taco chip off the old block.
>>
>>71038975
It's a hivemind
>>
>>71039033
Obviously not otherwise we would all agree.
>>
File: ULVyyFp.png (1 MB, 1157x707) Image search: [Google]
ULVyyFp.png
1 MB, 1157x707
>>71035401
At least his tax plan will cut my taxes.
>>
>>71039331
>Everyone gets poorer with Sanders.
Kek
>>
>>71039496

But if you're poor you're only paying 16$ a month for loads of free stuff
>>
>>71035511
Not an argument
>>
>>71035401
I do t think he's a man of principle, he's on the "libertarian" bandwagon and he just gives me the creeps. My dad is a Cruz supporter and almoat as bad as the Bernie bros when it comes to Trump.
>>
>>71039676
>Implying
Bernie's tax plan does not cover what he says he wants to give people. So he will either have to not deliver on all of his promises or he will have to raise taxes higher than he says he will.
>>
>>71035511
This

Cruz supporters are the biggest cunts. Especially the women. Poeple like Liz Mair, Amanda Carpenter and Dana Loesch
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.