[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/, why are women so weak and why do cucks try to give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1460728975172.png (27 KB, 181x220) Image search: [Google]
1460728975172.png
27 KB, 181x220
Hi /pol/, why are women so weak and why do cucks try to give them so much power?
>>
>>71034943
The empathy of white men.
>>
File: mVhuofU.jpg (85 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
mVhuofU.jpg
85 KB, 1080x1920
>>71034943
Women are designed to bear children and to be emotional care-givers. The men have always been the providers who are put through the most risk to do so. They are also physically weak - obviously - just look at one. And beta male cucks give them power because their generation has been raised to "empower" women, to always treat them like goddesses, put them a pedestal, and also don't forget to feel guilty for having a penis. Gibs me money and gibs me societal advantages, and maybe some day you can touch a woman.
>>
>>71034943
>womym are weak
>guys back me up I can't function unless my /pol/ support group gives me strength
kek
>>
>>71035553
Nice ad hominem bro
>>
Men are programmed to trade their power and resources for love and companionship.

In a way, it is no different from the idiot military guy who looks the other way while his wife spends him out of house and home, or the retards who give hundred dollar tips to waitresses or strippers, or foreigners who buy girls expensive gifts first, and get to know them second.

That is literally how it worked before. Love was important, yes. But so was proving you were a decent guy with a stable life.
>>
>>71035553
Why is OP wrong?
>>
Women are weak, so they learned to manipulate other people, all of them are a bit psyco/sociopath, it helps them survive.
One example that i saw on TV about a woman being raped by a dindu in usa, she pretended to love him for weeks to escape, a man could not do something like that in the same situation.
>>
>>71034943
Read a The Manipulated Man.
>>
>>71035553
-4 str
>>
File: koko is sad.jpg (24 KB, 419x387) Image search: [Google]
koko is sad.jpg
24 KB, 419x387
>>71035553
your fallacie made koko sad
>>
>>71034943
>why do cucks try to empower women

You answered your own question lad
>>
>>71034943
Sexual selection
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.