[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why the Anglosphere shouldn't unite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (77 KB, 1362x644) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 1362x644
Give me one good reason why the Anglosphere shouldn't unite?

We are the same blood, and an Anglosphere confederation would be a hyper power that would never decline. Total domination.
>>
>Americans
>Anglo

Also; any union which entertains the notion of having all its member states on equal footing, will end up being dominated by the US.
>>
>>71034891
Each member state gets a vote. Difficult not to have equal footing under that arrangement.

Like saying, "Anyone who thinks the US states will be on equal footing will be dominated by New York."
>>
>>71034690
canada has french in it, and the US is hispanic.
>>
>>71034690
America is the only country with freedom of speech.
Fuck all you other cucktries
>>
>>71034690
>uk trying to piggyback on america to be relevant again
We already have what we need from these countries, why would we colonize them?
>>
>>71035834
It's called a union you dumb burger.
>>
>>71034690
Bongistan wants a circle jerk. What is wrong with you faggots?
>>
Wasn't this literally the exact scenario that led to Oceania in 1984? It took place in Britain but Orwell implied that America was the real leader of Oceania. Makes sense, since Orwell was suspicious of American influence post-WWII
>>
>>71035641
Accordingto Schenck v United States, the USA does not have freedom of speech and the executive has the power to ban any speech it does not like and to imprison people on the basis of thier speech. This has been law in the USA since 1919.

On top of that, you have one of the least free and most censored presses in the developed world. Only in the USA can someone be arrested for saying "fuck", "shit" or "cunt" in public.
>>
File: britain power.jpg (75 KB, 694x905) Image search: [Google]
britain power.jpg
75 KB, 694x905
>>71035834
Seems like we're pretty relevant. We also don't have a nigger president, so that's good.
>>
>>71036669

>france has more power than china
how?
>>
>>71034690
TIME TO BLANDA UP
y'all are getting guns
>>
>>71036788
Amount of nukes probably. This list is shit.
>>
>>71036669
>Global power
kek You can't even stop the muslims to take England, what kind of power you have?
>>
>>71036940
kek You can't even stop the English to take The Falklands, what kind of power you have?
>>
>>71036594
What a surprise, literally a second of research led me to the reality of Shenck vs. United States

"Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919), is a United States Supreme Court case concerning enforcement of the Espionage Act of 1917 during World War I. A unanimous Supreme Court, in a famous opinion by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr., concluded that defendants who distributed leaflets to draft-age men, urging resistance to induction, could be convicted of an attempt to obstruct the draft, a criminal offense."

I can guarantee if someone tried this in Cuckistan aka Britain they'd be going in the slammer too. Also public obscenity is not an arrestable offence in the majority of states, only sometimes fineable and even then officers don't really care.
>>
>>71037105
We don't have any but we are not delusional to thing we have power like UK.
>>
File: 1460120577911.png (413 KB, 600x659) Image search: [Google]
1460120577911.png
413 KB, 600x659
>>71034690
Destroy the anglo. Save the aryan race.
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 403x286) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 403x286
>>71036940
Dont make us teach you another lesson.
>>
>>71036594
>Only in the USA can someone be arrested for saying "fuck", "shit" or "cunt" in public.

That's actually not true. You can be arrested for swearing in public here too and be charged for breach of the peace.
>>
>>71034690
Why dont you include poo in loo and south africa they were also your colonies, dont neglet them
>>
>>71038057
South Africa isn't a real country anymore
>>
>>71038057
I thought South Africa was more Dutch, based on the fact that Afrikaans are essentially Dutch.
>>
>>71038057
>Why dont you include poo in loo and south africa

Probably because those countries aren't part of the Anglosphere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere
>>
>>71036669
You might not have a nigger president but you have nigger people.
>>
>>71034690
Enjoy having shitty countries like Libéria on your union.

>>71035040
The US is much more powerfull than any other anglophone country, they'll just pressure other countries to fulfill their desires. Everyone will be US cucks because without the US the anglosphere is just another irrelevant union
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.