[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the whitest parts of America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
what are the whitest parts of America?
>>
Rocky mountain states
>>
Maine
>>
>>71034660

Alaska, various fly-over states, the remote northwest... Think states with a lot of agriculture, low crime rates, and no massive cities. Niggers like big cities.
>>
>>71034660
nice try, niggerjew
>>
File: map_nhblack.gif (26 KB, 567x473) Image search: [Google]
map_nhblack.gif
26 KB, 567x473
The north.
>>
>>71034660
New England
or any suburb
>>
Wyoming.
>>
NH, VT, ND
>>
The workplace
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x920
I am a FUCKING LEAF seeking refuge in the US due to this Trudeau/Mudslime crisis that is rapidly killing my nation.

I do lots of road travels throughout the states and I can confirm that Montana is by far the white sanctuary of the world. Followed close by Wyoming. If you go north into Alberta (Home) youve gone too far and will instantly be around Natives/Browns & Asians. If you go to far south of Wyoming (Northen Colorado) you will be met with the first wave of niggers and beaners.

The northern midwestern states are your white friend senpai. (Montana, Wyoming, ND, SD, Idaho, Utah etc)

Too bad they are shithole cold wastelands for most of the year.

I for one have beaner fever so Texas is a great place to seek refuge.
>>
File: otown.png (1 MB, 947x636) Image search: [Google]
otown.png
1 MB, 947x636
>>71034660
>FL here
Nationwide: All rich suburbs, and most rural areas.

When i was in highschool, they actually had to bus in black kids from an hour away (out of district) to avoid de-facto segregation.
>the system works
>pic somewhat related, not my hometown
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
Check out this short new Trump video called "The Evolution of Donald J Trump" Its less than 3 minutes long and its good. Do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>>71034660
>america
>white
I guess the european embassies.
>>
what do you guys think the whiteness percentage will be at after trump removes beaner? will the ">le 60% white" memes finally come to an end?
>>
File: yasss.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
yasss.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
>>71039139
lol no they won't stop, it'll be "le 70%"

>Until Europe is overrun that is...
>mfw refugees can't raft across the Atlantic
>>
>>71034660
Massachusetts

And for all you "HURR durr liberal taxachusetts" dumbass people out there, if you lived in this state, you would know how extremely racist it actually is. Fuckers only think about Boston and how it must be a liberal cesspool.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.