[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the world so unfair /pol/? Why are mothers treated like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1460048232094.jpg (46 KB, 750x711) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460048232094.jpg
46 KB, 750x711
Why is the world so unfair /pol/?

Why are mothers treated like they're the ones that do absolutely everything for their child while 9 times out of 10 it's the fathers that are out working until night everyday to make sure their family can live a comfortable life? It's usually the men that do everything they can while women just stay at home and fucking raise kids. It's literally the least they can do.

And you never hear people thanking all the amazing fathers for all their incredibly hard work.

>pic related. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>71034344
sounds like you have mummy issues senpai
>>
>>71034701
Nah, I just want dads to be respected.
>>
>>71034344
Nigga do you have kids? Do not underestimate the incredible amount of work a mother has to do, especially for the first few years. It is far harder on them than it is on us.
>>
>>71035187
this tbqh senpai
>>
>>71034344
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>71035187
This, especially if the house is spotless.

Cleaning is fucking annoying and tiring. I would never get a big house without a cleaning. I can't believe the amount of dust that can accumulate if you aren't dusting at least weekly.
>>
>>71035576
Well, a house doesn't need to be spotless. It's their decision to make it so.
>>
>>71035874
>Well, a house doesn't need to be spotless
This
>>
My mother is probably responsible for the majority of my mental issues, and her family also which is mostly women. The men in my life, family and friends alike, are the ones who've always been there to help me/go drinking/play video games to take my mind off shit. My dad has a lot of patience with me and has helped me more than my female relatives ever could've.
>>
>>71035187
>being a mom is hard

Oh give me a break.
>>
>>71036687
Exactly the same with me
>>
>>71036779
Think of all the diapers you have to change though!!! And all that time you have to sit there feeding the baby. It's really hard work1111
>>
>>71034344
raising children is the woman's job, always has been

The dad simply has to be there and say a few friends every now and then.
>>
>>71036779
I bet you think physical labour for 12h a day is piss easy as well

Being a mother is very hard, unpaid work and you never really get a "day off" until your kids get older.
>>
>>71037131
>unpaid
>>
>>71034344
Man the more I read threads like this the more I realize how lucky I am to have the mother I do. She didn't raise me perfectly and even admitted herself that her constantly "strangling me with the umbilical cord" approach to parenting led to a few issues that I have, but she otherwise was a kind and caring person who now supports me through college working as an RN. She works a stressful job and is always helping me out despite this, and I appreciate her very much for it.
>>
>>71036779
Bonjour, man-child
>>
>>71037283
In my country, yes. The "child support" you get from the government is absolutely pitiful and won't even pay for food.
>>
>>71036687
Same
>>
>>71035187

>work in a coal mine
>but cleaning dishes is just as hard!
>>
>>71037131

If being a mother is so hard, then why can almost anyone be one and why do most women not succeed in business?
>>
Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, who among the people is most deserving of my good companionship?’ He said, ‘Your mother.’ The man asked, ‘Then who?’ He said, ‘Your mother.’ He asked, then who?’ He said, ‘Your mother.’ He asked, ‘Then who?’ He said, ‘Your father.’”
>>
>>71037551
Simply because something is hard doesn't mean it's unique, uncommon or even mentally straining.

Women shouldn't receive any special rights for being a mother, yes, but we also shouldn't be forced to hold ourselves to the same standard as men WHILE taking care of children.
>>
>>71034344
Mothers are often total fucking retards who are totally unfit to raise children.
>>
>>71035187
Yeah but it's likely the hardest thing a woman will ever do
>>
>>71035187
cuck
>>71034344
mine is a generation of whore mothers and loose morals
near everything involving being single with a kid was born of their own poor choices
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 580x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 580x691
"Cleaning the house is hard"
"Raising kids is hard"

Grow the fuck up, if you are gonna bitch about doing housework then get a fucking job. My father in particular works 65 hours a week and has repeatedly gotten many serious injuries at his job. Raising kids is hard, but don't martyr yourself because you are the one raising them.
>>
>>71035187
>>71035576
Fucking chink bastards, we should have killed you all long ago and been done with it.
>>
>>71034344
I'm a dad. I don't feel unappreciated.

My wife is routinely grateful, and the local school and library are well-aware of my dedication to my kids.

Also, I find coding to be far less effort than taking care of the kids. I do both.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.