[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling my company for enough money to support generations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: black_lives_matter.jpg (193 KB, 939x664) Image search: [Google]
black_lives_matter.jpg
193 KB, 939x664
Selling my company for enough money to support generations.

Where should I move to minimize my tax burden and maximize my quality of life?

Married with two kids, but they're both very young
>>
>>71033500

Go to a cold area, niggers hate the cold
>>
>>71033500
Hungary, seriously get a nice house buy some guns and wait till shit hits the fan

Would buy a house in russia too tho
>>
>>71035559
Why Hungary specifically?

I'm dodging south America because I've lived there before and I fucking hate hueniggers.

I've obviously thought about Norway, Finland seems too autistic and while I love Macao I don't think I want to raise my kids there
>>
>>71033500
Bahamas
>>
>>71033500
South America
>>
>>71036358
This is my wife's choice. Seems pretty comfy but I'm worried about kids education
>>
>>71036353

>Finland too autistic

Kekekekek
>>
>>71033500
don't have to move anywhere. Just hire an attorney in Grand Cayman to handle everything. Congrats anon!
>>
>>71033500
Singapore you stupid faggot.

Also,

>really
>you think people would just
>like
>go on the internet
>and tell a bunch of lies?
>>
>>71033500
You should donate it all to Black Lives Matter, you fucking white male!

But desu your tax burden will happen when you sell the company. You're probably already fucked pham. Move it off shore then sell it.

>>71035559
>moving to Eurabia
>>
>>71034147
nu huh, i am watching gangland on TV and they have this crazy episode about nigs going wild in alaska
>>
>>71036353
>Why Hungary specifically?

Any V4 will do, they all pretty similar.
>>
>>71036529
What about your wife's son's choice?
>>
>>71036353
I don't know how you feel about fugees but the north of europe should be avoided

Hungary is my favorite because of the landscape and rich culture, you have planty of Forrest sees and old castles on top of that you live in a white nation that closed it's borders for moslem
>>
>>71036353
>Brazil=all South America
>>
>>71036759
>using desu wrong

You're a retard desu
>>
>>71036759
Meh, there's several layers of tax burden and at different rates.

Obviously I'm not looking to a Martian Sweater Eating scroll exchange for tax advice just ideas on where to move
>>
>>71036939
>Obviously I'm not looking to a Martian Sweater Eating scroll exchange for tax advice just ideas on where to move

They are intrinsically linked you stupid faggot.

Jesus you are so full of shit.

t. actual richfag
>>
>>71033500
Adopt me please senpai
>>
>>71036872
I'm going to start looking into it. Thanks anon, sounds like the best option so far
>>
>>71036872
>you have planty of Forrest sees and old castles on top

You're thinking of Slovakia, Hungary is a big field.
Slovakia has most castles per capita in world, Czech has most per km2
>>
>>71037033
> being this autistic

Yes, they're linked. But why would I take financial advice from anyone here? I have actual professionals giving me advice. People with reputations, not some faggot who's triggered by anyone more successful than them
>>
File: 1459229878519.png (160 KB, 490x480) Image search: [Google]
1459229878519.png
160 KB, 490x480
>>71036935
>>
>>71037296
>But why would I take financial advice from anyone here?

>hey guys, I'm going to renounce my citizenship and move myself and my new family to a new country, where should I go?

kill yourself
>>
>>71037296

t. poorfag thats poor near me
>>
>>71037130
Shit he's right >>71037223 a good place to be anyways tho
>>
>>71036353
Don't come anywhere close south America.
>>
OP can I be your butler? I'm autistic as hell but with a genius IQ and I'm highly educated. Might I suggest purchasing a liveaboard and investing in real estate in several countries that you travel between as the need arises, while homeschooling your children?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.