[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
http://www.womansday.com.au/real-life/news-stories/tara-brown-speaks-from-beirut-cell-15114
>>
>>71033391
Nigga why do you read women'sday?
>>
>>71034185

>Somalia.
>>
>>71033391
London
>>
>>71034262
post pics of feet
>>
>>71033391
This whole event triggers me.
They took a very big risk, but to be fair 60 minutes is one of the most reputable current affairs programs out there, despite the fact it's on nine network.

The leftists are losing their shit over this. It's not an ABC program, therefore it does not have left bias and is therefore wrong. The child in question is in a country where males have full custody over children. If we had that here, leftists would lose their shit. But no, CULTURAL FUCKING RELATIVISM. Our western values such as a fair trial, custody decides objectively based on what's best for the child, are just our west-centric idealistic colonialist notions.

Our country and our laws are better. Their laws are objectively shitter. It is morally okay to ignore shitty laws overseas, providing you're willing to suffer the consequences. These guys are heroes - but the left won't have any of it. Because arab countries win the oppression olympics. Their shitty culture trumps the rights of children. Fucking disgusting.

God I hate the hypocritical left.
>>
>>71034185
>he doesn't read woman's daily

kek faggot, more Miley Cyrus gossip for me
>>
>>71034185

OH
MY
GOD
>>
Is Australia going to save this dumb bitch?
>>
>>71034528
RARE FLAG
>>
>>71034674

The Spanish flag is one of the most common flags here, you fucking retard.
>>
>>71034472

It's called the Regressive Left broski. Get with the times. But you're absolutely right. The sheer arrogance and hypocrisy of this story just makes my fucking brain hurt.
>>
>>71034185
you should become a pirate, wear an eyepatch and a sword.

it'd be fucking hillarious
>>
>>71034739
poo in loo
>>
>>71033391
I have no sympathy for any of them
none
>>
>>71034472
k

http://www.australianetworknews.com/mum-trades-children-freedom-60-minutes-scandal-pushes-sally-faulkner-give-kids/
>>
>>71034739
>poo peeland
>>
>>71034870

I already know that you don't poo in loo, stop reminding me.
>>
>>71034960
I don't care about any Muslim country. There laws are shit and based off the words of a false God. They are hence wrong and do not matter.
>>
>>71035177
*their

also the father is christian

are you the same meth head degenerate whose "friend" has another welfare baby to this whore?
>>
>>71034185
What is this sorcery?!
>>
>>71034185
hi teacherbro, got dem pics of your maid already?
>>
>>71035465
i actually intended to say there, laws are shit and based off the words.

i missed the comma
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (29 KB, 985x393) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
29 KB, 985x393
>>71033391
>>
>>71034472
>literally entering fucking lebanon to steal kids that are in full custody of their father
>not going through federal/diplomatic options first
>just stealing them in the middle of a street in daylight

honestly i feel no sympathy for that fucking 98% botulism ridden cunt and her camera crew, she took the risk and fucked it up
>>
>>71036060
I get the impression she thinks they are going to be freed soon
>>
>>71035598
Hay ruskibro I got em, but I'm taking more pics tomorrow around town with timestamp, I will make thread after work.
>>
>>71036335
No she's shitting herself and not wanting to agitate the situation any further. What it tells me is that she is the one that probably pulled the strings whilst the camera crew with her were along for the ride. She's facing up to 20 years in prison and the judge has already said there is no chance the charges will be dropped against the crew, I'd say she's pretty fucked and there isn't anything any agency in AUS can do about it
>>
>>71036751
Sweet, was just about to make a thread trying to summon you. Thanks somalibro
>>
>>71034472
Tbh they were dumb trying this shit in Lebanon. Out of all of the shitty middle eastern countries, Lebanon is still functioning well enough to have police and a legal system. Bottom line is women shouldn't have kids with middle eastern men cause this is where it will end up
>>
>>71037020
You that cool Russian bro that summoned me, that was a great thread. Thank you
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.