[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Heidi Cruz looks like she's competing in The Fear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: fear_factor.jpg (78 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
fear_factor.jpg
78 KB, 800x491
Whenever she's near Ted Cruz (why the hell is he even called Ted, it's not his name) she looks disgusted and terrified at the same time.
>>
>>71032045
look at that rat face
>>
File: Heidi.jpg (9 KB, 260x208) Image search: [Google]
Heidi.jpg
9 KB, 260x208
>>71032045
word on the street she wants to roll trump into a little ball and shove him up her vagina
>>
>>71032045
Ted is a disgusting rat
>>
>>71032045

Looks like shet met the town's rapist.
>>
I bet his breath is BRUTAL.
>>
>>71032377
This ..
Beat me to it
Halitosis is fucking un doable
I could never
>>
He's a Canadian,Jewish Cuban rat literally the worst of the worst
>>
>>71032045

She used to work for Goldman Sachs, so she was already teetering on the edge of having a soul or not.

Whatever was left, surely it was crushed when she found out about Ted soliciting the toes to suck of a black tranny prostitute named lolipop.

Show some pictures of cruz and his kids and you'll see it, why his family can't stand him

>mommy why are you crying...
>Well baby girl daddy... did... something...

Never trust laywers.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Ask his daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gplpSfaouP8

>booger eater Ted
>daughter gives him the "flick the booger" gesture
>"fuck off booger eater"

My sides !
>>
File: Rafael Mask.jpg (56 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
Rafael Mask.jpg
56 KB, 736x981
>>71032045
>>71032111
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.