[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out with a girl >seems nice, a conservative type >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: apply directly to the face.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
apply directly to the face.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
>go out with a girl
>seems nice, a conservative type
>she got her hair cut recently (just a bit off the ends) so we talk about that for a while
>discloses that at one point her hair was short
>... ok
>she was just experimenting with different styles, now she laughs at how she used to look like a boy
>ok, back to Defcon 5 (lowest)
>"...but I also have two tattoos"
>DROPPED
>"and I'm thinking of getting a third one"
>mayday mayday, need an evac!

I told her that I don't like tattoos and there's nothing I could think of that's important enough to me that I would tattoo onto my body, unless it was something for medical reasons or my blood type.
>>
>>71031861

Oh yeah, I also just remembered stories of her making out with another girl while she was wasted... I don't know why I suppressed that, I guess it all makes sense now.
>>
File: 1400979917813.jpg (288 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
1400979917813.jpg
288 KB, 748x748
>>71031861
>>
>>71031924
You did good bud. Don't fall for le epic hole meme
>>
I know a really cute conservative girl who hates muslims, but she's taken.
What do
>>
Personally don't drop bitches until I've heard of their sexual history as lesbian or interracial relationships. Something like tatts dont bother me, but i think if enough people made it clear they didnt want girls with that kind of history they would learn their place as bottom of the barrel.

Tattoos are a red flag most of the time
>>
>>71032768
Respect the other man and leave them be. Or be a fuck boi degenerate like you want to be and contribute to your already decaying society
>>
>>71032573
>le epic hole meme
What?
>>
>>71031861
I too dislike girls with tatoos, but it really depends on how big they are. I do't care if it's just a small thing on the ankle for example
>>
>>71031861

Girls just wanna have fun and she's a girl. Maybe try pulling the potato out of your ass.
>>
File: 1459977406796.gif (81 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459977406796.gif
81 KB, 360x360
>>71031861

>/pol/ - faggot blogposting
>>
>>71032873
I go to an extremely "international" university and she's the closest thing I can get to a non degenerate.
When was allowing another man to have someone you like considered non degenerate
>>
>>71031861
You made the right call, anon.

1000 cucks will tell you you're wrong on this forum, but we both know (((why))).
>>
>>71032905
The vag is a trap.
>>
>>71032768
protect her as she were yours
>>
>>71032814

Well, you're in America, you have to be more lenient...
>>
>>71033013
When it contributes to cheating/plan b statistics
>>
>>71033052
It really is hell here for men seeking women.
>>
>>71033065
I wouldn't go out with her if I made her cheat.
Once a cheater always a cheater.
>>
>>71032913
>ankle tattoos

like literally what the fuck
>>
>>71031861
Oy vey goyim be more accepting you baby
>>
>>71033205
True
Then I guess take this advice>>71033038

That's a pretty sticky situation you have there.
>>
>>71033205
Exactly. This guy understands it. She'll cheat on you too as soon as she finds someone with better genes.
>>
>>71031861
No evac. Only airstrike.
>>
wow yall are worse than fucking sjw's.

sjw:
>if you have a drop of white blood in you you're a fucking oppresive fascist
/pol/:
>if a girl has a drop of ink on her skin she can get the fuck away from me

sjw:
>if you havent experimented with the other sex than you're a brainwashed hypocrite
/pol/:
>if a girl has sexually touched another girl she is a filthy degenerate

how do yall not realize this lmao
>>
>>71031861
I feel your pain Italian bro
>>
>>71033545
Ones personal choices and the others a crybaby movement
>>
>>71033010
This.

Fuck off with your shitty blog, OP.
>>
>>71033545
More like people have personal taste like I don't date women that smoke.

Also it's basically this >>71033663
>>
>>71033545
>if a girl has sexually touched another girl she is a filthy degenerate

But this is true. That's likes saying

>if you sucked a man's dick you are not a faggot

I'm sorry but you are. There is no combination of thought processes that will lead to that outcome unless you are an utter faggot.
>>
>>71033545
why do i have the feeling that you think being racist is perfectly ok ?
>>
>>71031861

>date women
>expect her to be 100% conservative submissive wife

Topkek Giovanni, I bet you also want your waifu to be virgin

Women are here for fun and enjoyment anon, why would you expect them to be subtle and politically educated? That's just full retarded.

Unless you're a 38yo trying to have a family life your logic is pretty feminist tier desu senpai
>>
>>71033820
>women that smoke

Oh this one I fucking hate as well. Impossible to find an Italian girl that doesn't! It's as common as tattoos/partyslut behaviour for Americans.
>>
>>71034014
>I bet you also want your waifu to be virgin

I do

>why would you expect them to be subtle and politically educated?

I don't, but I at least expect some measure of moral standards

>Unless you're a 38yo trying to have a family life

38 years old is pretty old to start a family bro... unless you want to croak before your grandkids enter high school or want to bring Downies into the world
>>
>it's a we actually took /pol/ memes seriously episode

i hope you're trolling though
>>
>>71031861
>unless it was something for medical reasons or my blood type.

As someone who thinks that tattoos are taboos this actually sounds cool.
>>
>>71031861

Italian women are garbage tier anyway
>>
>>71034153
>I do

Well good luck dating 17yo bro

>some measure of moral standards

No one could disagree with that but you moral criteria are dumb as fuck.
What's wrong with a chick that like tattoos if she still keep some sort of sobriety in the pieces she got?
What's wrong with her having a one time gay sex and admitting it if? Would you prefer a chick that hide that stuff from you?

This is literally tumblr tier shit
>some part of your personality don't fit my magical political ideal therefore she must be a nigger cock sucking cunt

Enjoy virginity ;)
>>
>>71033943
rape
but we all know you italians and greeks are into that shit
>>
>>71031924

>not fucking tattooed girls with piercings and daddy issues

It's like you don't even want to enjoy a nice FFM threesome. There is no point in trying to have a serious relationship now if you're under 40, most girls are absolute trash and they won't change for anybody, either grow up and wait or becoma a billionaire.
>>
>>71034582
>What's wrong with her having a one time gay sex and admitting it if? Would you prefer a chick that hide that stuff from you?

I'd prefer a chick that it wouldn't even cross her mind to do that at all. Believe it or not 50 years ago this was the majority. A girl that does that shit and still pretends to be upstanding will not be a good mother.

>some part of your personality don't fit my magical political ideal therefore she must be a nigger cock sucking cunt
>Enjoy virginity ;)

Roastie detected. Enjoy your muslim dick, I guess.

>What's wrong with a chick that like tattoos if she still keep some sort of sobriety in the pieces she got?

Tattoos are stupid and no amount of sobriety can save that unless it's an Auschwitz tattoo, at which point I wouldn't date her because she's a jewish grandma. It's the equivalent of having a tablecloth with the Mona Lisa on it, thinking it makes you look 'cultured'.
>>
>>71034584

I meant voluntary cocksucking.
>>
>>71035200

I get it, you don't like homo propaganda and think tattoos are attention whore tier.

My point is simply that you should have fucked that bitch, you might have discovered that she's not as degenerate as she seems, now you will never know.

But instead you're ranting about it on /pol/ which don't make much sense since mixing dating and politics is a pretty dumb idea.

A little sense of Catholic morals should tell you that it is about meeting a human being, not fitting your political agenda.
>>
>>71034016
I will take them off your hands.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.