[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'What's wrong with a woman looking 40?' M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
>'What's wrong with a woman looking 40?' Mother's Facebook rant goes viral after she hits out at an airport salesman who told her she needed to buy anti-ageing cream
>Annick Robinson, 40, from Quebec, was stopped by a salesman at airport
>He said she should buy creams and serums to avoid having surgery later
>Mother hit back saying there's nothing wrong with women ageing
>Posted a rant on Facebook which has now been shared 33,000 times

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3541607/Mother-s-Facebook-rant-goes-viral-airport-salesman-tells-buy-anti-ageing-cream-face-having-surgery-50.html
>>
>>71031098
>>
>>71031190
>>
she looks good for 40, "I look my age" my ass. A lot of chicks are completely worn out by age 30.

always the most privileged women that complain about this shit
>>
>>71031062
would bang
>>
>>71031062
honestly the no-makeup look is super underrated amongst women, especially post-35. Attractiveness is more something you _do_ than something you're born with
>>
>>71031062
a lot of this viral bullshit is started by attention whores. i don't give it any attention
>>
she needs more than cream.

acid bath maybe?
>>
No one cares.
>>
>>71031062
Why women do this?

It's a massive att whoring and is stupid as fuck
>>
>>71031935

You answered your own question.
>>
>>71031602
/thread
>>
She looks good for 40. Would definitely bang.
>>
>>71031062
>>71031098
>>71031132
>>71031190
>>71031218

r/thathappened
>>
>>71031062
>fat women want to be treated the same as thin women
>40 year old women want to be treated the same as 20 year old women

It doesn't work like that because you do not make my penis rock solid, sorry.
>>
>>71031062
>What's wrong with a woman looking 40?
Nothing attractive about deterioration.
>>
>>71031062

On one hand I don't disagree with her, that aging is natural and whatnot, but I also understand that the salesman was just trying to his job. He was trying to get someone to buy product from the company he works for.
>>
>>71031062
Why the fuck would any one argue with a salesman? Just tell them you aren't interest and ignore them.
>>
>>71031574
this. I find women more attractive without make up
>>
>>71031062
id fuck her without any remorse to be honest
>>
French Canadians are so hot
>>
Why would she need anti aging cream when she can suck a mean Dick.
>>
>salesman trying to get a sale
>roastie spergs out in 4 page rant because a salesman trying to get a sale is a personal insult of galactic importance
>could have just said "not interested" and kept walking
>>
>>71031098
>miracle baby
Is this how a cunt says "my baby is 'tarded because I got pregnant at 38"?
>>
A woman's value is in her attractiveness. I have absolutely no qualms about that, since women are far more critical and picky with men.

When roasties stop judging men on their wealth, height, confidence and millions of other aspects, things could change.
>>
File: youwhat.jpg (111 KB, 1200x915) Image search: [Google]
youwhat.jpg
111 KB, 1200x915
>>71035837
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.