[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look out! It's the orientation police!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1459848938274.jpg (110 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
1459848938274.jpg
110 KB, 600x857
Look out! It's the orientation police!
>>
>>71031008
Literally can't even admit to not being gay.
How desperate he must be to be different.
>>
I bet I could crush these faggots with my balls alone.
>>
What the fucking shitting Christ on a burning stick did I just read?
>>
Millennials literally need to be gassed
>>
>>71031290
Australian Mongolian cartoons.

never again
>>
You mean liberals?

Because as far as I've seen it's only the Left who are so hellbent on forcing everyone into a box.

>If you are black you must think this way or else you're an Uncle Tom
>If you're transgender you must think like us or we wont even recognize that you're the sex you say you are
>If you're gay and you have conservative values, well you can just go fuck yourself queerboy.
>>
>some men I date have vaginas

This could be the motto for millennials.
>>
>>71031504
/thread
>>
>>71031008
The sheer entitlement of these people continues to astound me and I have watched this shit go on for years. They actually think that they have the permission, or hell, even the right, to totally alter the meanings of words and change the speech of others to suit their insane sexual agendas. They really think that it's totally okay for them to just declare that "straight" doesn't have a meaning, or "men" is flexible, or "women" is a catch-all term for both male and female human beings. This shit is baffling; but then they have the audacity to call others clueless! Fucking unbelievable. These are truly dark times.
>>
Thanks Millenials, you've constructed a language much easier for me to spot nut cases.
>>
>>71031491

It's a control system. Successful people blow a hole in the social justice narrative, so they have to be repressed.

All women are stupid and worthless and need special treatment. Is this true? No, no it isn't. But all SJWs ARE stupid and worthless -- that's why the pursue SJW shit, since they can't make anything else work -- and women who succeed and are competent clearly throw a wrench into the argument that being a woman is what makes all these SJW women fail. So women who study STEM are called traitors and warned they'll get raped because "those are male dominated fields, it's not safe". Women who work full time are told they're being repressed and "kept busy to keep you off the street." Women who have happy relationships are told they're getting raped since society mind washed them into being straight.

Blacks who succeed and get out of the ghetto? "Traitors, became white on the inside." Feel like you're the wrong gender? No, the solution isn't therapy -- cut your dick off and ride the bus naked to stick it to the patriarchy. Have brown skin and don't like illegal immigrants? Holy shit, THEY COULD BE YOU HOW CAN YOU BE SO MINDWASHED?!!?!?!

In reality, most sorts of people can succeed -- race and gender certainly play a role in your odds and what you can do well at, but most humans are capable of being competent and sane. But SJWs can't. They hate when others win since it reminds them that their problems aren't real and they could be solved by just getting up and getting a fucking life. So they have to destroy everything else since they can't fathom actually creating anything new. They're the Morgoth of society.

At my college Women's Studies people got permission to crash STEM classed and tell women to drop out because "STEM is sexist." Oddly, none of them did. That made the SJWs really mad. Now they're trying to create gender-seperate majors "for sexual safety" so women don't have a choice but to learn SJW bullshit.

It's all about control.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.