[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brtibongs do you believe Brexit will happen? What do most of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: brexit1.jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
brexit1.jpg
71 KB, 827x472
Brtibongs do you believe Brexit will happen? What do most of your family, freinds and co workers belive?
>>
>>71028774
Most of my family originally wanted to stay but with perseverance I've swung nearly all of the, towards leaving and made the rest heavily doubt their faith in it.
>>
>>71028774
>>71028774
Scotland will probably vote to stay in just because they didn't get their independence, then of course you have all the Muslims in London. It ain’t happening guys
>>
>>71028774

My calculation is that Brexit needs to lead by about 10% in the polls to win

12% of voters are undecided, 4% will go Brexit, 8% will go Remain. Brexit holds perceived risk and most undecideds are women

Also I believe more will jump from Brexit to Remain on polling day than vice versa. I give an additional 3% to Remain based on that

I support Brexit but I will be shocked if the result is not Remain
>>
everyone i know is voting out
but the government has just handed out extremely biased scaremongering propaganda so that will most likely scare the average voter into staying
>>
File: farage.png (112 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
farage.png
112 KB, 400x293
>>71029550
Yeah, and realize when the shit starts floating into the south coast they'll say... bugger.

Vote OUT!.
>>
>>71028774
My heart says out, my head says in. Too many cucks, but maybe I'll be surprised and I'll certainly keep pushing for it until the day.
>>
I think it depends on how many Tories David Cameron pushes toward Remain

A Tory Prime Minister campaigning hard for Remain is too formidable an opponent

Don't forget, the British government has this all planned out. They likely have a calendar grid of scare stories to drop into the media. And friends like the IMF and Obama to put in pointed interventions.
>>
>>71028774
They are going to rig the vote. No matter the real results they are not going to let the uk leave
>>
>>71030187
It certainly won't be a walk in the park, but don't give up just because it's hard until it's over.
>>
>>71028774

It's against the globalist plot, so it has 0% chance of happening. If Trump wins in the USA the glow lists will double down on buttfucking europe.
>>
>>71030812
>It certainly won't be a walk in the park, but don't give up just because it's hard until it's over.

I bet £3,000 on Remain

whatever happens I'm happy
>>
C'mon britbro's. If we can refferendum, so can you!
>>
>>71029431
I believe middle England will say one thing and vote the other. I believe most people aren't racist. and outwardly they believe the migrant crisis is a terrible thing. Inwardly i believe they are for the most part red-pilled.

They know that resources are overstretched and having no EU borders will fuck us completely.

The older gen will be the ones that normally won't vote but will vote out on this occasion. We need to work on the women.
>>
the fear tactics haven't even started yet.The remain side will throw out huge lies in days before the vote and we will be stuck providing welfare for half of Europe
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.