[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any voting group he hasn't impressively alienated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: PREP.jpg (48 KB, 511x379) Image search: [Google]
PREP.jpg
48 KB, 511x379
Is there any voting group he hasn't impressively alienated since September?

>Left
Hate him
>Right
hate him
>Environmentalists
hate him
>Climate Change skeptics
hate him
>Gay marriage supporters
hate him
>traditional marriage supporters
hate him
>Conservative Liberals
hate him
>Moderate Liberals
feel betrayed by him
>>
>>71028091
BUT YOU'LL LOVE HIM
>>
>>71028210
>Good
no
>Maintain at least one base of support for longer than 6 months
Yeah
>>
File: yews.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
yews.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
I know the place for him
>>
How long until based Tones knifes him reclaims his throne?
>>
File: 1437991245970.jpg (60 KB, 520x500) Image search: [Google]
1437991245970.jpg
60 KB, 520x500
>build new hospital in major city
>get told by the nurses, doctors and staff that the hospital barely functions and is critically mismanaged

>go on national media and say that these critics are just jealous of the hospitals success
>mon visage quand

will we ever have a government that personally satisfies me?
>>
>>71028091
bring back tone
>>
>>71028535
>How long until based Tones knifes him
After the election
>reclaims his throne
He won't get enough, but he will likely set in motion Morrison replacing him in the next term regardless of their deal

>>71028539
In 6 months he used all his political capital on unpopular policies he abandoned anyway, if anything I overestimated him.
>>
File: Turnberg.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Turnberg.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Remove the Reptilian Illuminati from office
>>
>>71028771
Morrison is a dumb cunt though, but then again the entire liberal party is filled with dumb cunts.

No one is fit to rule over us tbqh.
>>
>>71028811
Morrison is useless, but he's the darling of the Right.
Bishop could be PM as a compromise candidate, after all she had more support than Turnbull or Abbott while Abbott was PM, but she burned some bridges when she backed Turnbull.
That said if things get desperate enough she might get it, but her ultimate goal was to be Deputy and Foreign Minister so she would need to be drafted.

Basically as long as Tony is in Parliament his gang of 20 supporters will continue to destabilize as long as anyone but him is PM.
>>
File: mc.png (45 KB, 320x404) Image search: [Google]
mc.png
45 KB, 320x404
I'd prefer Michaelia Cash, even though her hair the female version of JUST
>>
File: 1458192285565.jpg (32 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
1458192285565.jpg
32 KB, 411x411
I miss Abbott and I will tell anyone that listens. Except for all those 412 visas that now brought heaps of brown people from the islands to work those harvesting jobs. Tongans are pungent... I hear for breakfast they eat bread mixed with soft drink.
>>
>>71029250
She doesn't have much factional support, is a mid-tier media performer at best.
>>
>>71029462
Abbot was fucking awful. Stop this meme. He had one good policy of BTFOing refugees. Thats it.
>>
australia is gay lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.