[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl is threatening to kill herself to get attention >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: Ashley-DiPiazza.jpg (281 KB, 620x599) Image search: [Google]
Ashley-DiPiazza.jpg
281 KB, 620x599
>girl is threatening to kill herself to get attention
>police arrive and shoot her 11 times

can any of you gun nuts defend this? why couldn't they just tell her that she's beautiful and drive her to a psychiatrist like any sane person would do?

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/family-of-woman-shot-by-police-files-federal-lawsuit-alleging/article_422bf5bd-2a40-5ad9-8fe1-9700fa1cf82c.html
>>
Its called suicide by cop
>>
They did prevent the suicide, though.
If you kill yourself you dont go to heaven.
>>
She did kill herself though, suicide by cop is still suicide.
>>
File: 1382305950491.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
1382305950491.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>71027295
>>
>>71027295

>tell her she is beautiful
But the police aren't supposed to lie
>>
>>71027385
Amen
>>
>>71027295
The police should do that more often.
>>
cops are gonna be cops
>>
>>71027295
>girl commits suicide by cop
>girl
Can any of you female nuts support this? How are women still allowed to make decisions for themselves. Why can't they just listen to what the obviously more intelligent and superior beings of men tell them to do?
>>
>>71027620
She had a gun.
>>
>>71027620

If she was unarmed then how'd she plan on killing herself?
>>
>>71027295
>Be obviously mentally deranged
>Have a handgun pointed directly to your head
>Be able to snap hand to the side and shoot cops before they could respond

These types of situations are sad, but the cops did exactly what they were trained to do in the instance of a deranged person posing a threat.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 350x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 350x255
>>71027295
The weak should fear the strong. People who threaten to kill themselves, I have no patience for.
>>
>>71027295
If she is your pic, then calling her beautiful would be an exaggeration. She's okay. She's not really cute enough to be shoving flowers in her hair. When a non-cutie does that, it just looks pretentious.
>>
>>71027295
Based cops
>>
>Officers shouted for her to drop the gun, then opened fire.
>some crazy woman with a gun
>mentally unstable, highly unpredictable
>doesn't drop her weapon when ordered to by the police
Ridiculing amerishoots is fun and all but this was justified. It's unfortunate but the officers can't endanger themselves or their surroundings.
>>
What does being a "gun nut" has to do with this?
>>
>>71027385
Bless
>>
>>71027295

BEADY
>>
SHE WAS A GOOD GURL

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

FUCK DA POLICE AND FUCK DA BOOTLICKERS
>>
File: brevik.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
brevik.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>71027295
>police shoot somebody
>gun nuts

yeah there's a connection there dipshit
coming from a country with the greatest, most impregnable firearms regulations, i'm sure
>>
>>71027295
Why do you care about the rights in MY country
You faggots gave up yours fine what ever but I have no idea why you Euroscum care about what rights I have in MY country?
>>
>>71028001
This, crazy bitches shouldnt wave guns around and expect not to get shot up.

cops are lucky it wasnt a pavement-monkey or they'd be on the news regarding it.
>>
>>71028029
If she didn't have a gun, which is clear evidence of being a gun nut, she wouldn't have been shot.
>>
>>71027385
>If you kill yourself you dont go to heaven.

sigh. it's this fucking year.
>>
File: sledge.jpg (89 KB, 900x350) Image search: [Google]
sledge.jpg
89 KB, 900x350
>>71027295
>>police arrive and shoot her 11 times

I even had to reload Susi.
>>
>>71027385
>comments on articles that he didn't even read
You are the WORST kind of poster.
>>
Shot 11 times?
What happened to two in the chest and one in the head? Sounds like more training is required here.
>>
>>71027295
Guns are like natural selection for dumb fucks. Fucked up people do not need to spread their genes or behaviors to others. Let nature do its job.
>>
>>71027295

Sounds like the cops were assisting a citizen.
>>
>>71027295
Well, to be fair, this is a matter regarding our local police forces. not private gun owners.
I personally think that local police should not have the authority they have assumed.
We should go back to only having peace officers.
Cops in this country are trained poorly.
>>
File: 1460662309307.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460662309307.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>71027385
God bless America
>>
Is no one going to comment on the fact that you need to do an assfucking SURVEY to read the article?!? Fuck you op you are the biggest faggot.
>>
>>71027359
>>71027395
>>71027796
lern2know girls. they threaten to kill themselves all the time, but they don't mean to do it
>>
>>71027295

Don't blame guns for the crimes of feminism.
>>
>>71028471
>Is no one going to comment on the fact that you need to do an assfucking SURVEY to read the article?!? Fuck you op you are the biggest faggot.

i didn't see that. maybe adblock blocked it.
>>
>>71028239
>Ashley-DiPiazza.jpg
>281 KB JPG
First three cops to fire did right. Fourth cop just missed what was left of her head.
>>
>>71027295
>police arrive and shoot her 11 times
>Shoot her 11 times
>11 times
>11
How is this justifiable?
>>
>>71028239
Keep shooting until they stop twitching.
>>
>>71027295
>those dead eyes

well at least they match the rest of her now
>>
File: really_angry.jpg (17 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
really_angry.jpg
17 KB, 450x239
>>71027295

Suicide by cop is probably the most selfish way to go. Those cops are never going to forget what they did and will probably be Monday morning quarterbacking their decision for the rest of their lives because of this mentally ill coward.

Same goes for people who step out into traffic, fucking cowards.
>>
>>71028473
>lern2know girls. they threaten to kill themselves all the time, but they don't mean to do it

yeah, but it's kinda like with blacks. are we really supposed to treat them like they are children and also pretend that they are fully capable adults?
>>
>>71027295
Weak genes. This is evolution.
>>
>>71027295
>gun nuts

>you don't need guns because the police will protect you
>>
Cops in the states are trigger happy as fuck. How is this news?
>>
>mentally unstable bitch
>armed
>told to put the gun down
>nope.jpg

I would have done the same. Never risk my life or the life of a fellow officer for some mentally unstable bitch.
>>
>>71028239
That's for chimps in body armor.
Police just magdump center mass, most of them are below average shots as well, so it is the safest procedure for (almost) everyone involved,
>>
>>71028471
no survey here, you probably got that from installing bonzi buddy. install gentoo, or get a mac if you're retarded
>>
Why do I have to defend this? Gun grabbers are the ones who always say only police should have guns.
>>
>>71028767
>Cops in the states are trigger happy as fuck.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? she was pointing the gun at her head and threatening to shoot herself. the bullet could bounce off her skull and kill one or more policemen.

clearly you are canadian and don't know much about balistic firearms.
>>
>>71028767
No they are not. Stop being a network news cuck. 99% of active police will finish a 20 year career without ever unholstering their service weapon in the field.
>>
>>71027295
Sane people would recognize the idiocy behind a plea for help suicide. Better she is gone. She was mentally ill and deserved to die for it.
>>
>>71028473

Uhm, no.
>>
>>71028799
This is what's wrong with the police. They are interested in protecting themselves first.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that; only, if you can't let go of that mindset, you shouldn't be a cop.

Cops should be prepared to die before taking the life of a citizen. Now, there is no reason to die for an actual dangerous criminal citizen, but troubled girl? She probably wasn't going to hurt them.
>>
>>71027295
>can any of you gun nuts defend this?
She got what she wanted. It doesn't a genius to figure that one out.
>>
>>71029012
You're stupid, humans are interested in self preservation period.
Grow up child.
>>
>>71029008
but this is true

girls have a higher rate of suicidal behavior, but men have a higher rate of actual suicide - suggesting that men behave suicidally because they intend to kill themselves, while women behave suicidally as a cry for help
>>
File: 1459860625491.jpg (28 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1459860625491.jpg
28 KB, 622x494
>About a half-hour after Leerek arrived, DiPiazza opened the bedroom door and stepped into the living room, still holding the gun to her head. Officers shouted for her to drop the gun, then opened fire.

Why are americans so scared about guns? I thought being exposed to them 24/7 since childhood gives you some kind of resistance to them.
>>
>>71027295
Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>71028805

I carry myself and in all fairness if I ever have to unfortunately use my firearm I would definitely empty the mag.

The only terrible meme out there involving handguns is that a couple well placed shots is feasible in the heat of the moment/adrenaline kicking in, moving perps, etc etc

This isn't the movies. Handguns often just as likely injure/incapacitate the person you are shooting at as opposed to killing them (unless it's a literal 3+ police officer firing squad) or one of your shots get lucky.
>>
>>71029012
You are a fucking idiot. First priority of any human (cop or not) is self preservation. As to them thinking of others, maybe they were thinking of their wives and kids loosing him to some deranged bitch.
>>
>>71029171
Achmeds calling for you to dab the sweat off his balls whilst he rams your woman kruaty.

Hate all you want on our guns, it's what's preventing our government from doing what yours has to you.
>>
File: 1437140003068.jpg (62 KB, 600x663) Image search: [Google]
1437140003068.jpg
62 KB, 600x663
>>71027295
WAIT
I've literally just read the first two lines.
Let me guess......
burgerland?

>opens link
>Wisconsin
shocking
>>
>>71029093
take a genius*
>>
>>71029154
I understand that humans are interested in self preservation. I'm not sure what I wrote that would have suggested otherwise.

What I wrote was that, prior to becoming officially responsible for the life and death of a given citizen, cops should learn to suppress that instinct. They should prefer their own death the killing an innocent (I'm not saying this girl was an innocent; I'm saying that the idea of "my life might be in danger - open fire" should be eliminated, not inculcated)
>>
File: aXm9046xjU.jpg (88 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm9046xjU.jpg
88 KB, 650x650
>>71027385
How far does the definition of killing yourself reach?

If you purposely eat a bag of chips every day, even though you know the health risks, would you go to hell? Wouldn't this be considered a slow suicide, since you're shortening your life with your own hands?

What if you eat chips once a year only? This would make a small, but a definite negative contribution to your health. Would you deserve hell in this case too, or is there some arbitrary line below where shortening your life with your own actions doesn't doom you to hell?

Actual suicide is the most extreme form of shortening one's life, but in its core it achieves the same thing unhealthy lifestyles do: premature death. You could argue that unhealthy lifestyles are caused by the drive towards pleasure, whereas actual suicide is done to get away from pain, and are therefore different. hut then you would have accept that the meaning of life is to maximize pleasure. Which is pretty degenerate value compared to Christian values.
>>
Why do American cops always go for lethal shots? Why not just shoot in the legs?
>>
>>71028906
Whatever helps you sleep at night man.
>>
>>71029215
I don't understand how illiterate you retards have to be to think I need that reiterated to me. Certainly nothing that I wrote suggested that.
>>
>>71029171
>scared about guns
most cops not in nigger infested areas practice maybe once a month if they don't go to the range on their spare time

when you're actually afraid someone's going to kill you, adrenaline is pumping and your hands are shaking, all "training" goes out the window unless you're something like a literal Navy SEAL
>>
>>71027359
No it isn't, its called American police are fucking psychopathic untrained trigger happy arseholes.
>>
>>71029306

Are you eating the chips with the intent on killing yourself?

Wtf Finland
>>
>>71028643
What if you had a heartfelt leader to the officers thanking, explaining the cowardice, and telling them to not be the cliche ptsdfag
>>
>>71029266
Thats no answer to my question but thanks for trying.
>>
>>71029301
No, they shouldn't. Law enforcement is not a modern name for martyrs.
>>
>>71029266
These small arms that were allowed to possess won't deter the government from doing anything faggot. Drones exist for a reason.
>>
>>71027385
dog blessd
>>
>>71029301
Find 10 people in state that are that crazy let alone a district that requires hundreds to suppress the nigs natural behaviors.
>>
>>71029215
If you feel the need to shoot someone at the slightest inkling that you might be in danger, then you shouldn't be a cop. It is a profession in which you are constantly put in that situation. "muh kids" is not an excuse. It was your choice to become a cop.
>>
>>71027385
Praise Jesus
>>
>>71027295
>>71028001

Jesus christ. This same shit happened with a 16 year old nigger. If you point a gun at a cop, you get shot. It's literally as simple as that.

They're professionals, and with all of the hate against cops getting thrown at cops nowadays, they're ready and willing to play pop-a-nigger at a moments notice.
>>
>>71029328
shooting the legs won't do shit to people actually prepared for a fight
the reason that cops are instructed to aim for centre mass (the chest) is that it'll put down people the fastest, and even that's not instant

the actual official training american cops get is "Point gun to chest, keep pulling trigger and keep aiming at chest until your gun's slide locks back, call for an ambulance and reinforcements afterwards"
>>
>>71029402
I didn't say it was. I was saying that killing an innocent should be worse for them than death. If it isn't, they aren't equipped to decide the life and death of citizens. They are literally just like the rest of us (note: the rest of us aren't charged with determining the life and death of citizens, generally)
>>
>>71029488
>If you point a gun at a cop
Which she never did.
>>
>>71027295

Sounds like murder not excessive force.

Excessive force is when you gang bash a 110 mph driving aggressive hopped up nigger on PCP with batons.

Shooting someone 11 times is fucking murder. Plain and simple.

No need for some long winded dribble. It is murder.
>>
>>71029403
Okay, cause politicians don't drive to their homes in communities where the average Joe can own an automatic machine gun

Stay ignorant.
Our government still fears us retard.
>>
>>71029328

If someone shot you in the legs and you had a gun, what would you do? Yeah, shoot them back.
>>
>>71029519
Ok, but what about mentally anguished girls with no intent to hurt anyone but themselves?

might shooting in the legs be sufficient to deal with them?
>>
>>71029457
Well then sign up cowboy! You could be the hero they deserve!

Assclown
>>
>>71029555

>Shooting someone 11 times is fucking murder

Why emphasize the number of rounds spent? Would it have been less a murder if it was 1 round?
>>
>>71029571
grab my leg in pain, I would imagine

I've never been shot before, so I don't really know
>>
>>71029328
Because that won't incapacitate anybody. They can still shoot back.
>>
>>71029625
Uh, yes?

Once seems like a reaction to protect yourself. The other seems like a desire to be certain she's dead
>>
>>71029571
>>71029328
You eurofags are so dumb. Do you have any idea how hard it is to hit someone in the leg at even 10 yards away?

You don't because you've both never shot a gun before. Goodness gracious the nerve.
>>
>>71028906
[citation needed]
>>
>>71029519
But it works in every other country as well. Only American cops are instructed to empty their magazine into everyone who gives them a bad look.
>>
>>71029574
How about a trained compassionate officer talking to her and reassuring her from a safe distance?
If she shoots herself then that is her choice, still better than helping her with 11 fucking bullets riddling her body.
>>
>>71029685

The courts are not going to see it like that. Sorry.
>>
>>71027455

That isn't true. Cops are told to lie and be deceitful to the public. Entrapment is a piggy tactic.

Anything that will fill more Gov. coffers get them another bust for their record and get more people in jail since everything takes from the populace.

A pig will encourage you to do wrong so they can shoot you or arrest you.

This is the average pig fucker!
>>
>>71029328
It's illegal to shoot to wound.
>>
>>71029488
She didn't point the gun at them. Not even the cops claim she did. She locked herself in the bathroom. The police set up outside the bathroom. She told the police she wouldn't hurt anyone and came out of the bathroom with the gun pointed at herself. The police immediately shot her. 11 times.
>>
>>71029574
You don't know her intentions. She's obviously mentally insane, she is now wounded, and she has a gun. You can't risk the lives of civillians and officers because you don't know her intentions. Also, she may accidentally shoot in pain.
>>
File: 1460276573461.jpg (255 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
1460276573461.jpg
255 KB, 1100x1600
>>71029731
Oh you're not joking?

How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>be american
>contemplate suicide
>get shot
>>
>>71029748
Maybe not. Sorry, I was answering from my own perspective. I'm fairly certain that these officers would be protected from anything criminal. Still, as a person (and not a court), I can't help but think that 11 shots to some suicidal bint is way more than necessary.
>>
>>71029328
>le shoot in the legs meme
hope you have a paramedic handy, since you're going to hit an artery
>>
What a dizzy cunt.
>>
>>71029301
>They should prefer their own death the killing an innocent
Grow up. Cops are trained to eliminate threats where they arise to protect the citizenry, public, and private space. That is their job. Putting their surroundings or themselves in danger because some nutjob might still be reasoned with is not a risk they can take. It's not a risk they should even be allowed to consider. It's extremely irresponsible to ignore their primary duty for the sake of one nutjob and it really goes against everything a police officer is supposed to stand for. To protect and maintain peace and security, with force if necessary.

And it was necessary in this case.
>>
>>71029571

Are you black?

Niggers love speaking for everyone else?

Are you a libtard then?
>>
>>71029685
Yes, if there is someone insane with a gun, you do want to make sure she's dead.
>>
>>71029574
>no intent to hurt anyone but themselves
there's literally no way to tell if that's their intent
sitting on the edge of a tall building is being a threat to yourself, walking towards police with a loaded readied pistol to your head is being a threat to everyone within about 300 meters

>>71029629
>grab your leg in pain
the literal second you get shot you're going to ignore fucking everything and either shoot back, or run away
you can see this on various liveleak videos, shit like 9mm and .45 will allow someone to run for quite a distance before they collapse

there's been instances of cops being shot with actual rifles multiple times, then getting up and killing multiple people before falling unconscious once their adrenaline ran out

>>71029731
>reassuring her
i know you don't like reading english Ahmed, but they had a negotiation officer there attempting to calm her down, SHE threatened the police and instigated the shooting.

>>71029725
m8, i can guarantee you if you've had a total of maybe a day training with your service pistol, you'd magdump all the same if you were being shot at.
>>
File: 1260653404586.png (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1260653404586.png
26 KB, 400x400
holy fuck, can this journalist write? does he he know what basic grammar is?

the first 2 or 3 paragraphs go on to say that the family was shot because she was holding a gun to her head. then it goes on to talk about 4th amendment rights? then it says she was shot 11 times and is not filing a suit. it concludes that she died from the shots.

am i reading this correctly?
>>
>>71029616
>Me: People shouldn't become cops if they blast people at the slightest hint of danger
>You: You should sign up then.

That makes no sense, anon.
>>
>>71029851
Yeah because talking to an emotionally distraught child rather than spraying her with bullets is clearly insane. Silly me.
>>
>>71027385
Thank you, Jesus
>>
>>71029843
Yes, you can risk the life of an officer. That should be requirement 1 for the job.

>>71029912
>Cops are trained to eliminate threats where they arise to protect the citizenry

surely then, they should prefer their own deaths to killing an innocent, right? that logically follows from the above, as killing an innocent would make them the very threat to the citizenry that they are meant to eliminate.
>>
>>71029731
She's fucking insane. You don't know if she'll turn the gun on said officer and shoot him up.
>>
File: 00marciano.jpg (24 KB, 392x369) Image search: [Google]
00marciano.jpg
24 KB, 392x369
>>71029912

You have no idea what was necessary.

You weren't there!
>>
>>71029869

I don't see it that way. Firing at someone is automatically an intent to kill. Rather it is one round or several rounds.

That's why the bar to use your firearm should be set high. If you have to use your firearm it's for the kill. Those of us who carry know this. If you are truly needing to pull your firearm it is because you fear your life is in jeopardy and because of that the person on the other hand has just forfeited their life.

I am not trying to defend the police at all. Plenty of instances where police have used lethal force that they walked away from where as an armed citizen like me would be rotting in a cell.
>>
>>71029093

I want $100000 billion dollars so that I can redistribute it to everyone. Can the cops give me what I want?
>>
File: doitfag.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
doitfag.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Attention whore got what she deserved.
>>
>>71029970
Trusting your life and the lives of your fellow officers in the hands of an emotionally distraught girl welding a loaded weapon.

Cucked much?
>>
File: 1459631972941.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1459631972941.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>71027295
Why would "gun nuts" have to defend authoritarian police brutality?
>>
>>71029934
>the literal second you get shot you're going to ignore fucking everything and either shoot back, or run away
>you can see this on various liveleak videos, shit like 9mm and .45 will allow someone to run for quite a distance before they collapse
>there's been instances of cops being shot with actual rifles multiple times, then getting up and killing multiple people before falling unconscious once their adrenaline ran out
are these instances when the perp has no intention of hurting an officer?

I mean, if I wanted to kill myself, and someone shot me, I dont' think my instinct would be to shoot them back. If I didn't have aggression towards them to begin with, I dont' think this would create that aggression. I imagine what it would create is either pain or shock, neither of which would cause me to open fire on anyone else.
>>
>>71030036
They don't even have to do that.
As the lawsuit points out, the police could have brought gear to protect themselves. Instead they waited outside the door with no protection, leaving gunfire as their only "defense" if she comes out.
>>
>>71030036
>Innocent
>is obviously a threat to officers and civilians

Pick one my friend
>>
>>71030036
>requirement one for the job
so i take it you want to put literally 1.1 million people (or in other words, about the North Korean Army) through enough training to essentially become Navy SEALs

because special forces soldiers are about the only people who can go into the sort of situation you're describing (willingly putting your life down calmly and rationally)
>>
>>71029093
>She got what she wanted.
Her body her choice
>>
>>71030191
I pick innocent. She wasn't an obvious threat.
>>
>>71029301
An innocent person might be preparing to innocently take my life with a firearm. Let me innocently lay down my weapons and die like a man so Jesus will smile upon my love for mankind and choice of mortal cuckoldry.
>>
>>71030174

Essentially this. Random dindu encounters and authoritarian shits are half the reason "gun nuts" are armed.
>>
>>71029538
Says who? You? I'm pretty sure she fucked herself.
>>
>>71030191
I already addressed this. Stop moving goal posts

> (I'm not saying this girl was an innocent;

I already excluded this girl from the conversation.
>>
>>71029380
Intention is not the only thing that matters, action does too. The action of eating chips, no matter whether you enjoy doing it or not, leads to potential shortening of your lifespan.
>>
>>71027295
She threatened to kill someone.

Should have shot her 12 times.
>>
>>71027385
Amen
>>
>>71030178
>I mean, if I wanted to kill myself, and someone shot me, I dont' think my instinct would be to shoot them back. If I didn't have aggression towards them to begin with, I dont' think this would create that aggression. I imagine what it would create is either pain or shock, neither of which would cause me to open fire on anyone else.

have you ever held a gun with your finger on the trigger before m8
because even getting your back tapped in some cases is enough to make you fire a round, let alone being fucking shot at

also you have to realize, shooting to wound is literally illegal, if you're shooting you're shooting to kill
>>
>>71030178
Sure, but you didn't know her intentions. You don't know if she's about to sperge out and rush the cops. You can't take that risk since she has a gun.
>>
>>71029934
>SHE threatened the police and instigated the shooting.
source?
Says she merely didn't jump when the police told her to, she was of no threat to anybody but herself and as she had already stalled on pulling the trigger this means there was room for talking her out of it as she was likely just crying out for attention.
The police murdered her, they were impatient to go pick up their donuts and coffee and wanted to get it over with quickly.

I don't know why I bother even pointing this out, its common sense, and bootlicking seems to be popular on this site for the most part, so much for being 'red pilled'.
>>
>>71030065
>policemen should be walking execution squads free to judge whom to kill

What could go wrong?
>>
>>71030241
That's being sexist. Is it because it was a small innocuous woman?

B-BIGOT! !
>>
>>71030309

Suicide by definition has to have intent or it is not defined as suicide.
>>
>>71030256
That an innocent person might kill you isn't justification to kill them. That would justify random murder, since you don't know if any random wants to kill you.

Regardless, that misses the point entirely. I'm not describing a situation; I'm describing a mindset. And that mindset needs to be "my death is preferable to the death of an innocent"

That should be implicit in becoming an officer
>>
>>71030241
>has a gun
>mentally unstable
>not a threat

????
>>
>>71030272
Try reading the fucking article, Tyrone.
>>
>>71030360

hmmmm. Where did I say this?
>>
File: austism.jpg (675 KB, 1920x888) Image search: [Google]
austism.jpg
675 KB, 1920x888
>>71027295
Yes hans, yes
>>
>>71030036
Someone who walks out armed, mentally unstable, and ignores a direct order from the authorities to disarm themselves is not innocent.

The moment this woman decided to not disarm herself after being ordered to do so she became a threat and was dealt with adequately. What kind of person she was outside of this situation is irrelevant, she created this scenario by not disarming.

Cops tell you to drop the gun, you drop the fucking gun, or you get shot. It's THAT simple.
>>
>>71030350
>source
>literally asking me for a source

how about the article that you saw in blue text when you clicked on this thread, you fucking cunt

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/crime-and-courts/family-of-woman-shot-by-police-files-federal-lawsuit-alleging/article_422bf5bd-2a40-5ad9-8fe1-9700fa1cf82c.html

"About a half-hour after Leerek arrived, DiPiazza opened the bedroom door and stepped into the living room, still holding the gun to her head. Officers shouted for her to drop the gun, then opened fire."
>>
>>71030322
Again, it may make me fire a round, but it wouldn't cause me to turn the gun on someone else
>>
All these EURO KEKS defending her in this thread is astounding. I know it's nightie for ya'll soon, but damn the vast majority of you are faggots. Damn....
>>
>>71030435
In your post
>>
>>71030039
>>71030142
It's almost like I didn't say safe distance specifically.

>>71030142
>cucked much
says the bootlicker

fucking bootlickers, bootlickers everywhere.
>>
So, burger police can't be trusted with talking a suicidal person down. Good to know.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
>>71027455
>>
>>71027295
>someone's going to kill themselves
>better kill them before they kill themselves or something
>>
>>71030471

Could you quote this for me? I am not finding it.
>>
>>71030373
It's because a person pointing a gun at herself and saying she would not hurt anyone is not an obvious threat.

>>71030412
Having a gun is not enough of a reason to shoot someone. Neither is being upset. Having a gun in your hand while being upset might be problem, if you weren't pointing it at yourself.
>>
>>71030337
Of course you can take that risk. She wasn't going to kill them. Look, I know they can't know that. And I know that will (and probably should) protect them legally.

Still, they could sack the fuck up, and not get fucking jumping at some suicidal girl. Just because you can't KNOW someone's intentions doesn't mean you can't act with calm and composure in a situation which calls for it.
>>
>>71027295
>can any of you gun nuts defend this?

>wasting 11 bullets when clearly 1 to the bombo's brain would have been more than enough.
>>
>>71030465
>thinking rational thought will apply when you're deranged enough to be holding a loaded gun to your head and ignoring the orders of police

unless you're in the fucking Delta Force, i strongly doubt you'll be able to predict what you'd do senpai
>>
>>71030360
>Equipping law enforcement with superior firepower to enable them to defend themselves means they are execution squads
The Jizya just got 10% higher
>>
File: Police Brutality3.jpg (42 KB, 359x495) Image search: [Google]
Police Brutality3.jpg
42 KB, 359x495
>>71030182

Exactly but instead they wanted to shoot someone. Yes I will project that thought on them fucking piglets. 11 fucking times! MORE.

Don't mistake a nigger incident for one that happens to a white female. Those are two separate planets!

They wanted to escalate the scenario like pigs love to do. They wanted to challenge and find a reason to shoot someone who was only threatening themselves.

Pigs as usual serving and protecting themselves and the Elites!
>>
>>71030556
That's called contradiction and even a lie in some countries.

Clearly loaded, intent to hurt.
>>
Tragic accident, oh well, let's all get back to shitposting.
>>
>>71030480
how the fuck is he supposed to reassure her but be out of the range of a gun?
>>
>>71027385
Plenty of saints commited suicide
>>
>>71030402
eh, you may be right.
>>
File: 1459843708883.jpg (87 KB, 800x753) Image search: [Google]
1459843708883.jpg
87 KB, 800x753
>>71029215
Outside the US of A it is generally accepted that police are REQUIRED to NOT put their lives first, if it means to maybe unnecessarily kill a civilian, who might even be innocent. Only in burgerland police officers are allowed to mow down a suspect if they feel threatened. An officer should be the special person that CAN take that risk because of his POLICE TRAINING. Otherwise you might as well have an armed mob of amateurs.
>>
>>71030591
I initially framed this the way I did for a reason.

I said nothing about rational though. I said it wouldn't create aggression where there was none. It would create shock and pain.
>>
>>71030546
>American in charge of reading

kek
>>
>>71027385
Dog bless :DDD
>>
>>71029306
Asking the real questions. Yes, youre right, although all of this is so hypothetically it appears you have many psychological problems yourself
>Finland
Oh
>>
>>71030678
You're deflecting you stupid fuck.

Go pray to Allah or something bro, walk it off.
>>
>>71030671
>I said nothing about rational though. I said it wouldn't create aggression where there was none. It would create shock and pain.
have you ever been in a fist fight
because generally upon being hit, you don't go "Oh gee, this sure hurts, I better get to a hospital"
you go "Fuck you cunt" and hit them back
>>
>>71030561
Acting calm and compassionate can get you killed when talking to an insane person.
>>
>>71030659

Literally none of them.

Go ahead, give me a single example.
>>
>>71027455
FBFP
>>
>>71029328

Because cops only unholster their weapon if the situation requires deadly force and if so, then you shoot to kill and not shoot to maim.
>>
>>71030036
Nope, the requirements of an officer are to enforce the law, not protect you. They are under no obligations to sacrifice themselves for you.
>>
>>71028473

then maybe they shouldn't threaten to

women are faggots
>>
>>71030556
>Upset = insane

The direction that gun is pointing can change in seconds
>>
File: in-bruges-9[1].jpg (78 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
in-bruges-9[1].jpg
78 KB, 814x500
>>
>>71027920
>ugly people aren't allowed to put flowers in their hair it's pretentious if it's not muh aryan blue eyed goddess doing it
you're faggot desu it's just a flower
>>
>>71030454
>holding gun to her own head
>they shoot her as they shout "drop the gun"
You can't watch many police shooting videos mate, this is American police, there's barely a week goes by without a video of some trigger happy cop shooting somebody when there were other options.
Funny how every other country in the world manages to sort these situations out without filling somebody full of holes
ELEVEN FUCKING BULLETS
They love to riddle people with bullets.

Fucking lousy bootlicker, kill yourself, or go say hi to an American cop and they will do it for you, either way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8qa5Wk_f7U
>>
>>71027690
Did you even read the article? She pointed the gun at herself and police chief said that "the gun could easily have been turned on officers before they could respond."

That's not a good reason to shoot somebody.
>>
>>71029372

>BLM SJW detected

Get off this island Tyrone
>>
>>71030754
It can
It can also save the life of a despondent girl

I suppose it depends on which matters more to you.
>>
>>71028239
Expand your knowledge of guns beyond TV shows and movies. Mozambique is nice and all for demonstrations and shit, but irl you magdump center mass until they're on the floor, and not moving.
>>
>>71030745
That seems like a real reach to compare a random cheap shot with a suicidal standoff that you initiated because you are bereft of hope.
>>
>>71030647

Maybe from behind a wall!

Brick one preferably.
>>
>it's a /pol/ defends psychopath police officers episode
Again?
>>
File: 1444905714669.png (201 KB, 331x378) Image search: [Google]
1444905714669.png
201 KB, 331x378
As she collapsed onto the floor and the world went dark, she took a look at her chest and thought to herself "These aren't retweets."
>>
>>71030806
I said nothing about what the requirements are

I literally said, it SHOULD be requirement 1
>>
>>71028598
Because you keep shooting until your target stops moving, aka incapacitated. If that also means death then oh well, shouldn't have played games with the cops.
>>
sides in orbit.
>>
>>71030917
>Fucking lousy bootlicker, kill yourself
someone's a bit angry
also why do you think 11 rounds of 9mm is a big thing

one guy shot 3, the other two shot 4 each, that's not even close to "riddling"

"riddling" would be magdumping

>>71031053
>bereft of hope
yep, and bereft of hope = mentally deranged, guess what mentally deranged people generally do to cops
>>
>>71030917
Stfu faggot, if you are shooting to kill, you want to make sure the target is fucking dead
>>
>>71030917
Requesting the image of that crazy British "woman" freaking out at the sight of a cops holstered gun in a NY coffee shop.
>>
>>71027295
who the fuck call their daugher pizza?
>>
>>71031137
I suppose they get the cops to kill them for them.

Still, if the cops reacted more calmly, they might have thwarted that tragic behavior.
>>
>>71030932

You dumb fuck. She pointed a gun with the intention of shooting it. She was putting the lives of others at risk as well.

Did you know that bullets travel through people, you stupid fucking liberal scum? Maybe you can experiment on yourself to find out?
>>
>>71031066
>it's a faggots think that officers should get themselves killed because some girl could be troubled or could be a fucking lunatic episode

STFU achmed
>>
>>71027385
Spbp
>>
>>71031221
>Still, if the cops reacted more calmly, they might have thwarted that tragic behavior.
oh, quite possibly. generally women acting "suicidal" are just begging for help, but suicidal behaviour is NOT the same as having a loaded readied gun in hand and demonstrating the intent to disobey police orders
>>
>>71031058
True, although they did try this
>>
>>71029839

Kill yourself shill.
>>
>>71031329
It is not the same, in the sense that football and sports are not the same

still, one is just an instance of the other
>>
>>71030976
I'm sorry, but that risk is not worth it, especially when that girl can cause harm to others
>>
>ring police saying you will shoot yourself
>attention whore cunt swings a gun around whilst the popo have her lined up
>durr why am I dead?

nigger tier
>>
>>71031137
>being shot 11 times is no big deal
tell that to her grieving family

>>71031139
licky licky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW6nSGqQoao

>>71031151
>shock horror, a libcuck being triggered at something
you realise I'm pro-gun right? Oh of course not because being anti-trigger happy murderous police means I am somehow a libcuck lefty offended by bike wheels.
>>
>>71030480
Safe distance? I'll start waving a gun at you and you tell me when you think your at a safe enough distance to have a nice little chat, if she had a knife/sword maybe yeah, personally dont see why a good shot cant just blow her arm off instead of her head but either way she would be coming out of it in a fucked up way, would you be saying the same if it was an aggressive looking man? no you'd say well sorry dude dont point guns at armed people who just want o go home at the end of a shift.
>>
>>71027920
she could easily have evolved into a 10/10 grill if she put on some makeup, lost like 5 kilo, got some self confidence and maybe some restylane as well
>>
The cops who killed her must have a fun time trying to fall asleep at night.
>>
>>71027295
>"Ms. DiPiazza said she was upset at her boyfriend but wanted to see him one last time, and said that she wanted to talk to her father. She said she only wanted to hurt herself, not others."
>"Ms. DiPiazza opened the bedroom door and stepped into the living room, still holding the gun to her head. Officers shouted for her to drop the gun, then opened fire."
>"“While we regret the outcome, the fact remains that Ms. DiPiazza approached the officers with a firearm and refused repeated lawful commands, leaving the officers with no recourse but to respond in the manner that they did,” said Jim Palmer, executive director of the Wisconsin Police Dept. "

Well? We're the cops right?
>>
>>71031421
>Swings gun around
source?
>>
>>71031384
But you're the one shilling for the almighty state who should be allowed to kill anyone without a trial.
>>
>>71031439
>waving gun at you
source?
>>
>>71031411
I suppose it depends on your makeup and your willingness to assess a single situation, rather than describe it in general terms and hide behind that description.
>>
>>71031421
>t. übermensch who has never made a mistake in his life and thus thinks anyone who does should be killed
Are you older than 16?
>>
>>71031451
They're as insane as the average americans ITT probably.
>>
>>71031058
And I quote
"A negotiator, Officer Cary Leerek, arrived and spoke to DiPiazza through the closed door"

Straight out of the article
>>
>>71027295
This is insane. Those two officers seriously need to be hanged. Policemens lives are not equal to civilian lives in this case
>>
>>71031608

>Sweden calling anyone insane

wew lad
>>
>>71027295
deserved it
>>
>>71030743
There's a lot of Pakis in England mate but dont get to the point where you think its like spotting white people in Detroit, there's a few areas they all mainly keep to themselves rest are working taxis or kebab shops.
>>
Looks like they weren't too sure of their own capabilities to take down a suicidal girl without blasting her with bullets. Sad, but can't expect all cops to be good at their job.
>>
>>71031403
one can result in the death of multiple people, the other will result in the death of one

>>71031439
>shooting someone's arm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Emergency_Response_Team_(Queensland)

"Arguably SERT's most prominent public appearance was during an incident in the Queen Street Mall in the city of Brisbane on March 8, 2013.

SERT was called to deal with a man who was brandishing a handgun in the busy mall in what became a 90-minute stand off.[8]

SERT officers resolved the incident by using Bean bag rounds, subsequently a SERT officer also shot the offender in the left arm twice with a semi-automatic rifle in order to prevent him from discharging his weapon. The suspect survived and was arrested"

these cops have received intense training from the SASR, the AFP, and have done wargames with other police departments in other countries

trying to compare that sort of feat to a guy who's most likely only shot his gun in a range a few times is nuts

>>71031424
>being a threat to multiple people
>being obviously unstable and deranged
>it's wrong to be shot
sounds like we need to disarm literally the entire military if it's wrong to shoot obvious threats then
>>
>>71031424
>I have no arguments, so I'll call him a bootlicker XD!!11!!
http://readingwithavengeance.com/post/87716139612/does-a-person-die-immediately-when-theyre-shot
>>
>>71027295
>People get angry when a non-ugly female gets shot by police even though she totally deserved it

Wish being thirsty was a deadly disease so this world wouldn't be so whipped all the time.
>>
>>71031494
Nope, that risk is never worth it
>>
>>71029165
Maybe this is evidence for the patriarchy preventing women from being successful.
>>
BLACKED LIVES MATTER
>>
>>71027295

good one usa, always thinking about imparting justice
>>
>>71032032

That is a good one! ;)
>>
>>71031487
No she wasn't waving it around you are right, ask oscar pistorius if bullets can go through doors though, also she opens the door and started to walk towards them with the gun to her head, does that seem stable to you? she could have tried to aim at them in less than a second. Granted there are other ways but the stupid cow watched too many films thinking that people care more about her life than they do their own, walk towards the police with a gun no matter where its aimed they are going to put you down.
>>
>>71031803
except the police aren't the military dealing with a fucking enemy combatant on the battlefield, they are dealing with a teenage girl who clearly just wanted help.
You'd have an argument if it weren't for the massive amount of evidence of trigger happy American cops.

>>71031806
>I have no arguments so I will ignore his rational arguments and resort to maymays and an irrelevant link to try and justify shooting a teenage girl 11 times.
>>
>>71028643

This, or the fucks that jump in front of trains, where there's even less possibility of avoiding them.

I was held up for three hours as the cops did CSI for some asshole that jumped in front of the GO train by Grenadier Pond.
>>
>>71031803
Yeah but thats why we only give guns to officers with extensive gun training not just every cop that passed the fitness test
>>
>>71027295

Bullets are cheaper
>>
>>71029171

It's because Americans have been around guns that they understand that they are not toys, but deadly weapons, and react accordingly.
>>
>>71032144
>starts to embellish the story
I heard she pulled out a gattling gun and started calling in airstrikes
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 634x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 634x553
>ITT a bunch of eurocucks too low test to live in The United States of America.
>>
File: cops.jpg (25 KB, 392x225) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
25 KB, 392x225
>>71028643
Look at these mouthbreathing fucks, I doubt they regret anything
>>
>>71032247
sounds like you need to bring that up with every individual police force in the US
it's not federalized senpai, the NYPD has extremely heavy trigger pulls and poor training, most NYPD cops who get into shooting miss about 75% of the time in a range of 10 meters

>>71032197
>doesn't even get the point of shooting someone 11 times
you shoot to neutralize, not to kill faggot
keep pulling the trigger until they're no longer moving and they're stationary, if they're also dead so be it

you'd get the exact same treatment if you were waving a gun about you fucking idiot
>>
>>71032197
STFU achmed, there are 353,000 results on youtube for "cops getting killed"
>>
>>71032327
Yeah boo us for not shooting every emotional teenager 11 times
>>
>>71031241
>Shoot yourself in the head
>Magic bullet travels through your skull and does a 180 in midair to bury itself in a police officer

Come on, stop defending your awful police you disingenuous fuck
>>
>>71032312
So she didnt have a weapon behind a closed door? (just stated a case where someone died in that way)

She didn't walk towards the officers with a gun in her hand? If she wanted help put the fucking gun down. Police aren't toys you just play with so they can have a nice little chat with you and make sure everything OK
>>
>>71027385
/thread
>>
>>71032441
>turn arm 50-90 degrees to the right
>pull trigger
>you've just killed a policeman, or gravely wounded him
>this is apparently so outlandish to canadians they can't grasp it
>>
>>71028001
>Individual is clearly only looking to harm themselves
>Police have special training and body armour to help them deal with potentially dangerous situations
>They shoot first, ask questions later anyways

There is almost no way you can justify this
>>
>>71032379
both mouths closed .... do you understand what a mouthbreather is?
>>
She's got attention now, so I guess she got what she wanted.
>>
>>71032639
I BET HER BOYFRIEND IS SORRY NOW!!! SHOWED HIM
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.