[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here >inb4 the 9/11 hijackers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-15-06-41-12.png (618 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-15-06-41-12.png
618 KB, 720x1280
I'll just leave this here

>inb4 the 9/11 hijackers were trained and funded by Isreal

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/14/president-obama-decide-declassifying-911-docs-within-60-days/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
>>
>Trump shitposts about something
>it becomes reality
>>
For what purpose?
>>
>>71026923
Because the truth is out there Canadabro
>>
>>71027040
Alright, what do you speculate the truth will be?
>>
>>71027205
In all honesty I believe that the United States Government didn't actually have a hand in the event but I do believe that, much like the JFK assassination, they had knowledge about the event and it was either "lost in paperwork" or just not brought up or discounted as not plausible
>>
>>71027205
Jet fuel can melt steel beams.
>>
>>71027333
theyll never word it this way but basically, they let it happen? Cause id believe it in a heart beat.
>>
He's gonna "reveal" that the official story is the truth.
>>
>>71026592
Decision: Nah, don't declassify
>>
>>71027362
Jet fuel can heat up steel beams enough for them to bend and twist. The beams turning into a liquid is a nonfactor.
>>
>>71027582
I do believe it, haven't spent enough time around the government I can tell you that it happens more often than they'd like to admit. My buddy in military intelligence told me that he's had a couple times in Afghanistan where credible threats were discarded as false and then ended up true, or categorized as low priority and ended up being super effective.

The United States Government doesn't give a fuck about its people so long as it gets votes and you pay your taxes. That is why it will fall soon and there will be chaos and you'll suddenly get a bunch of American refugees.
>>
>>71027837
This

Metallurgy is a huge factor in the destruction of buildings. At normal temperature steel is a very strong and hard material, especially structural steel, but even heating it up weakens it. The hole in the side of the building coupled with the burning material ignited by the jet fuel basically created a kiln and warped the structural integrity of the building.
>>
>>71027999
nice trips
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.