[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so wrong about being gay? You hate someone just because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1449445241612.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449445241612.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
What's so wrong about being gay? You hate someone just because he likes something other than you? Gay parades and the people that do them are shit gay people, doesn't mean that most gay people are like that.
>>
>>71026544
There's nothing wrong with being gay. Most gay people are normal and you wouldn't know they're gay at first. Faggots are the issue. Faggots are degenerate.
>>
Yeah man, whats wrong with being a cum guzzling sissy with a craving of dicks inside my boipussi
>>
>>71026544
I have no problem with gays.
>>
>>71026544
because i live in canada and saying anything against gay parade makes you the equal of hitler

by the way in canada we have a gay city (im not joking) and if you go there you are garanthee someone qwill grab your ass and old fucks will watch you like piece of meat

gays are deranged in the head, being gay essentialy means that you are a closet scat
>>
>>71026544
if youre gay and no one knows youre a good gay
>>
>>71026544
>tfw you live in faggot neighborhood which is 99% white, rich and safe

Nothing wrong with faggots
>>
>>71026608
As a gay man you don't know how bad I want to punch my coworker who fits literally stereotype about us
>>
File: dt_under_moon_0331.jpg (23 KB, 260x320) Image search: [Google]
dt_under_moon_0331.jpg
23 KB, 260x320
Nothing wrong with liking boys
>>
Anzu is not a trap
>>
File: 1370916802183.jpg (145 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1370916802183.jpg
145 KB, 393x391
>>71026544
got no problem with gays, they're just brainwashed idiots to reduce birth rates, so go ahead, by all means, chop off your genitals or have non-reproductive sex

just always remember, you are taking a cock up your ass to be trendy for your jew masters

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html

“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good.”
>>
>>71026544
If thats a man im gay
>>
>>71026544
I didn't know people cosplayed as Von Karma junior.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.